Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

This reminds me that Meghan McCain married the guy who spent years negging her in The Federalist during her dad's campaign

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
Crying to the mods as per usual

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

yooo she deleted it lol

i say swears online fucked around with this message at 03:49 on Oct 18, 2023

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Dang

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

Mods? MODS???

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret
maybe she was begging the mods to delete her own post did you guys think of that

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
signal-boosting the guy who roasted you over your dead dad ftw

Larry Cum Free
Jun 3, 2022

move it or lose it dillweed

Groovelord Neato posted:

Will talking about how Matt is missed especially during this hit home - I keep thinking about him becoming enraged during the reading series for the NYT op-ed defending the "border" wall in Gaza where they murdered all those people.

this was some random reply to a Will tweet lol

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

little munchkin posted:

signal-boosting the guy who roasted you over your dead dad ftw

I'd bet anything she is DELIGHTED at the chance to squawk to as big an audience as possible over how she's been wronged and insulted and how DARE you, let me speak to your manager. She's a Karen elemental.

Cosmik Slop fucked around with this message at 20:54 on Oct 18, 2023

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Larry Cum Free posted:

this was some random reply to a Will tweet lol

Suppose They Gave a War and Nobody Commented

sock it to me!
Feb 7, 2010

This loving killed me, and then I looked at it again and saw the "PRAY FOR GAZA" and now I'm laughing even harder.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.
I was listening to an old episode of What a Time to Be Alive and one of the hosts said he had just gone to see the Dark Tower movie with Matt and Matt got so mad at it he just whispered "gently caress off" every time the movie diverged from the book.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Matt, as usual, had the correct take.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Gripweed posted:

I was listening to an old episode of What a Time to Be Alive and one of the hosts said he had just gone to see the Dark Tower movie with Matt and Matt got so mad at it he just whispered "gently caress off" every time the movie diverged from the book.

Dork tower

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

Gripweed posted:

That's how I watched it too, before I fell asleep

terrorist ambulance
Nov 5, 2009

Gripweed posted:

that show was ok for a bit and then they gave their producer a soundboard for some reason

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.

terrorist ambulance posted:

that show was ok for a bit and then they gave their producer a soundboard for some reason

Giving Shelby the ability to communicate through the soundboard was like when American Dad figured out "Roger loves costumes". It was fine before, but that's really when it came into it's own

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

Gripweed posted:

Oh Captain, my Captain.

Matinee
Sep 15, 2007

I was just listening to the episode of Guys that Matt was on (History Guys), and I realised I’ve never not laughed whenever he calls someone an oaf. Incredible insult.

Dr.Radical
Apr 3, 2011
After Brian’s recent appearance I listened to a couple episodes of Guys including the Yelp one and I know this is probably a sensitive thing but is it possible that the guy from Vancouver complaining about water being too cold is Chinese? Kind of makes more sense than just “haha what a weirdo!”

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

Dr.Radical posted:

After Brian’s recent appearance I listened to a couple episodes of Guys including the Yelp one and I know this is probably a sensitive thing but is it possible that the guy from Vancouver complaining about water being too cold is Chinese? Kind of makes more sense than just “haha what a weirdo!”

I don't think so https://www.yelp.com/user_details?userid=TcvB6SnYb5gVs3GCyX3S3w

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

Dr.Radical posted:

Curious why that makes more sense.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Dr.Radical posted:

Your Yelp Reviewer Is Chinese

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

hadji murad posted:

Curious why that makes more sense.

A lot of Chinese people believe that drinking cold water will give you blood clots or is in some other way bad for your health.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Ummm..You're Chinese - Nick Mullen.

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
ummm, do you want to disrupt your qi?

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

arf arf put the money in the fuckin bag

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."
When my wife went to Britain to visit family her very not-Chinese waiter at a restaurant was visibly annoyed that she asked for water with ice in it and explained that it's worse for digestion than room temperature water like she was a child lol

So maybe its we Americans who are weird for loving the cold refreshing taste of ice water or maybe that waiter was just a psychopath

josh04
Oct 19, 2008

"THE FLASH IS THE REASON
TO RACE TO THE THEATRES"

This title contains sponsored content.

that waiter was a psychopath, what the gently caress.

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

Wolfsheim posted:

When my wife went to Britain to visit family her very not-Chinese waiter at a restaurant was visibly annoyed that she asked for water with ice in it and explained that it's worse for digestion than room temperature water like she was a child lol

So maybe its we Americans who are weird for loving the cold refreshing taste of ice water or maybe that waiter was just a psychopath

Japan uses ice even more than Americans. Like for cold drinks they do ice all the way to the rim before pouring

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Maybe they just thought your request was annoying, sending the water back because it's not cold enough seems an incredibly american thing to do

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Wolfsheim posted:

first time outside of the US?

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

No Dignity posted:

Maybe they just thought your request was annoying, sending the water back because it's not cold enough seems an incredibly american thing to do

It looks like they just asked for ice water, not that they sent anything back

rachel ray romano
Jul 5, 2021

josh04 posted:

that waiter was British, what the gently caress.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Wolfsheim posted:

europeans and british people are weird as gently caress OP

No Dignity posted:

british person outs themselves

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream

No Dignity posted:

You can't read

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here

Matinee posted:

I was just listening to the episode of Guys that Matt was on (History Guys), and I realised I’ve never not laughed whenever he calls someone an oaf. Incredible insult.

my favorite is "wretched idiot"