Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best in franchise
XXX
XXX: State of the Union
XXX: Return of Xander Cage
Namtab
View Results

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

symbolic posted:

oh my god stop sending me bluesky codes please

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

symbolic posted:

oh my god stop sending me bluesky codes please

Lmfao

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

They give you so many, like I could fill my friend group several times over with the number of invites they've sent out.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

GateOfD posted:

Good new chapter of Dress Up Darling.

these monthly mangas sure do take forever though
for real. it's hilarious how good the author is at going from

to

at a moment's notice

It also feels kinda like they're floating ideas for post-dress up darling series they might make with some of these cosplays. The one Haniel is from sounds supremely hosed but also I bet this author could totally pull it off with their artistic skill

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHU98iUXmvY

Chicken Thumbs
Oct 21, 2020

Time is dead and meaning has no meaning!
I've not been keeping up with Dress Up Darling for a while did they smooch yet

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 7 days!)

had like 10 mini-dreams last night

one of them was posting on here that i had a bunch of mini-dreams

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

GateOfD posted:

Warioware

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Chicken Thumbs posted:

I've not been keeping up with Dress Up Darling for a while did they smooch yet

Nah but they're both still really funny and that's enough for me

Southern Cassowary
Jan 3, 2023

GateOfD posted:

you're still dreaming, wake up

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqUrRsbfq2A

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

what the gently caress i've watched the Mario movie like three times and never remembered this. Dave Mustaine (selectively) ftw

Southern Cassowary
Jan 3, 2023

symbolic posted:

what the gently caress i've watched the Mario movie like three times and never remembered this. Dave Mustaine (selectively) ftw

apparently this was a japanese bonus track off of countdown

also since we're on megadeth chat: did you see the jackson guitars ad that's like five guitarists doing solos and marty friedman's bit is basically walking in, dropping the best solo of the lot by far, then walking off camera dropping his pick like he dropped the mic

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Southern Cassowary posted:

also since we're on megadeth chat: did you see the jackson guitars ad that's like five guitarists doing solos and marty friedman's bit is basically walking in, dropping the best solo of the lot by far, then walking off camera dropping his pick like he dropped the mic

no actually but that's 100% how i envision Marty Friedman in any circumstance

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

if you help create something like Rust in Peace you deserve a presidential medal of honor imo

Southern Cassowary
Jan 3, 2023

symbolic posted:

no actually but that's 100% how i envision Marty Friedman in any circumstance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cymOD8mT-8U

marty's bit is at 1:06 and it's wild to me he wrote something this good for an advertisement

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
I've decided to watch all of my Master of the Martial Hearts dvd then I'm tossing it into the free library box so I can be rid of it forever

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Plutonis posted:

Warioware

Micro-mini dreams

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

verbal enema posted:

I've decided to watch all of my Master of the Martial Hearts dvd then I'm tossing it into the free library box so I can be rid of it forever

You could skip the viewing displeasure and just toss it.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cymOD8mT-8U

marty's bit is at 1:06 and it's wild to me he wrote something this good for an advertisement

god drat i hope i look as good at 60 as Marty does

e: also drat what a good solo, ftw

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Arc Hammer posted:

You could skip the viewing displeasure and just toss it.

What if episode four or five is REALLY good and I dont understand because I missed out of this great story

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿

What's new boogiepop? Woooooah-oh-wooooaaah-oh

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿

verbal enema posted:

What if episode four or five is REALLY good and I dont understand because I missed out of this great story

Attachment is what keeps us mired in Avidyā

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

symbolic posted:

if you help create something like Rust in Peace you deserve a presidential medal of honor imo

Not just help create Rust in Peace but put up with Dave Mustaine while doing so.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
Rust in Piss, Shitbot.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Its still tragic that Anthrax was the least popular and most forgotten of The Big Four despite being better than the other three bands.

Southern Cassowary
Jan 3, 2023

Furnaceface posted:

Its still tragic that Anthrax was the least popular and most forgotten of The Big Four despite being better than the other three bands.

spreading the disease and among the living are classics but let's not be crazy here, metallica and slayer were light-years ahead of everyone in the mid 80s and dave mustaine is the most galaxy-brained riff writer of that era. rust is the second closest thing i've ever heard to a perfect metal album. anthrax is very good and having a singer that sounds like steve perry do new york punk-infused thrash is fun, but not on the same level. also fistful of metal is easily the weakest big four debut.

if you're a bush anthrax liker idk man

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Furnaceface posted:

it should've been Exodus instead

Southern Cassowary
Jan 3, 2023

symbolic posted:

it should've been Exodus instead

always wondered what would have happened if bonded by blood didn't sit on the shelf for a year

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Endorph posted:

That's also why Toriyama ended Dragon Ball. The story about it being meant to end at frieza specifically isn't real, but he's said in interviews that he originally planned it to just be a short manga and the first dragon ball hunt arc to be the whole thing. But it wasn't very popular when that arc ended - a lot less so than Dr. Slump, his previous work - so he wanted to make it at least as popular as Slump before it did. That's why it introduced tournament arcs and more emphasis on action and such, since that sort of thing was becoming more popular.

Then it became so popular that he had difficulty ending it. The blurb at the end of the King Piccolo arc (the dividing line between the original series and Z in the anime) mentions the manga'll go 'just a little longer,' and uhhh, it sure did, lol.

Well don't that beat all? I had no idea it was meant to be that short to begin with, holy poo poo. Like, Pilaf collects them together and Oolong steals it to wish for underwear- the most nonthreatening thing possible- first Dragon Ball hunt? Absolutely bemused to know how small that whole series was initially intended to be. I knew it got way more popular than Toriyama expected (Who in the world could predict their work becoming this successful) but I had no idea it was going to be that small a story at first.

I'm loving all this insider info (from my perspective) on how these things are going on the author's side. All I can find when I search is hypothetical Super Saiyan designs and a new color wheel power up that's stronger than Ultra Instinct.

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
One day, when Dragon Ball finally comes to its end, it should be another wish for underwear.

Big Leg
May 22, 2020

a corpse is talking
dear internet,

thank you for telling me to perform whatever a 'cmos reset' is so my computer actually turns on and i can watch anime again. your friend,

big leg

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

always wondered what would have happened if bonded by blood didn't sit on the shelf for a year

it would sure as poo poo have blown out the other four debut albums, except maybe Killing

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

Big Leg posted:

dear internet,

thank you for telling me to perform whatever a 'cmos reset' is so my computer actually turns on and i can watch anime again. your friend,

big leg

your leg isnt that big

Big Leg
May 22, 2020

a corpse is talking

Meowywitch posted:

your leg isnt that big

how dare you

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010