Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

...!
Oct 5, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

The Saddest Rhino posted:

Last week didn't he say something like he understood something complex and he linked a wikipedia article to prove his knowledge

Yeah, he posted a link to "history of slavery" on Wikipedia so that people can see that slavery has always been a thing therefore American slavery wasn't as bad as woke liberals make it out to be

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sankis
Mar 8, 2004

But I remember the fella who told me. Big lad. Arms as thick as oak trees, a stunning collection of scars, nice eye patch. A REAL therapist he was. Er wait. Maybe it was rapist?

can't wait until the Cybertruck reaches people and some YouTube gun guy decides he's gonna shoot at it for a video

A Haunted Pug
Aug 10, 2007

kazil posted:

Dickipedia.

hasn't he famously payed to have some pr on tv shows, movies and all that?

Eeyo
Aug 29, 2004

...! posted:

Yeah, he posted a link to "history of slavery" on Wikipedia so that people can see that slavery has always been a thing therefore American slavery wasn't as bad as woke liberals make it out to be

Wait I thought he posted it to demonstrate that actually Columbus coming to the Caribbean and enslaving the local population (and then genociding them) to gather gold wasn't that bad actually.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
I don't know if he's actually paid for that, sometimes there's just a fawning idiot in the writer's room. Like he was on Rick and Morty because Harmon and Roiland are huge fans of his.

even the staff on that dogshit Simpsons episode have never made mention of Elon paying for his appearance

Sodium Chloride
Jan 1, 2008

There was a Dickipedia but it was about people who were dicks and I think no actual penis' on it.

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

follow that camel!! posted:

Is there any footage of the Cybertruck being shot, or are we all just taking 30 ball-peen hammer strikes to the door as gospel?

wait, people are actually taking that statement seriously? poo poo, I thought we were all joking

wizard2
Apr 4, 2022

Sankis posted:

can't wait until the Cybertruck reaches people and some YouTube gun guy decides he's gonna shoot at it for a video

:pray:

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

He poo poo his pants and fell asleep?

TK-42-1
Oct 30, 2013

looks like we have a bad transmitter

Sodium Chloride posted:

There was a Dickipedia but it was about people who were dicks and I think no actual penis' on it.

You’re looking for wikipenis

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
prove you're cooler than elon, gbs. build your own cybertruck

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

drat, dude can't keep his roleplay in check

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
he was crying tears of joy, actually

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
I can't prove Elon paid for his big bang theory appearance but here he is working in a soup kitchen

Sankis
Mar 8, 2004

But I remember the fella who told me. Big lad. Arms as thick as oak trees, a stunning collection of scars, nice eye patch. A REAL therapist he was. Er wait. Maybe it was rapist?

Even if he didn't literally pay for it there's no way it wasn't part of a pr campaign

elon musk is truly the thomas edison of the 21st century. both love killing animals

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
elon was in a lot of tv shows during that brief period of goodwill he had before he accused a cave diver of being a pedophile and bought twitter including being in a bad episode of rick and morty and a worse episode of the simpsons

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
elon killed an eagle in the simpsons and this is never acknowledged as a bad thing and lisa calls him the worlds greatest inventor

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
maybe lisa was right...

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

prove you're cooler than elon, gbs. build your own cybertruck

🤸‍♂️💥
💥
〰️⬜⬜⬛
☁️🔘⬜⬜🔘 👬

🤷‍♂️🙆‍♀️

...!
Oct 5, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

elon was in a lot of tv shows during that brief period of goodwill he had before he accused a cave diver of being a pedophile and bought twitter including being in a bad episode of rick and morty and a worse episode of the simpsons

Reminder: when conservatives accuse people of heinous things, it's always projection

100% of the time

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

and also a bad episode of snl

though that might've been after the pedo cave diver thing, i don't remember

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

DaveWoo posted:

though that might've been after the pedo cave diver thing, i don't remember

his episode of SNL was 2 years ago

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010

MrQwerty posted:

his episode of SNL was 2 years ago

I’m still convinced that he bought Twitter thanks to Hard Drive burning him so bad about being a lousy SNL host that he wanted to own it to make sure it never happened again.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

E the Shaggy posted:

I’m still convinced that he bought Twitter thanks to Hard Drive burning him so bad about being a lousy SNL host that he wanted to own it to make sure it never happened again.

It has been well established he bought twitter to impress his ex-girlfriend Amber Heard who joked that he could do it so he could unban Babylon Bee.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

DaveWoo posted:

they're all bad

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

E the Shaggy posted:

https://hard-drive.net/hd/technology/hard-drive-apologizes-to-elon-musk-for-dunking-on-him-too-hard/

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
he bought twitter to ban the teenager posting his flight logs elon could have stopped it by paying 50,000 dollars. instead he spent 44 billion dollars art of the deal

Charles Ford
Nov 27, 2004

The Earth is a farm. We are someone else’s Ford Focus.

Powershift posted:

It has been well established he bought twitter to impress his ex-girlfriend Amber Heard who joked that he could do it so he could unban Babylon Bee.

The text messages that came out as part of his "I don't really want to buy Twitter but have unspeakable secrets that compel me to" court stuff also had Talulah Riley goading him into it, so I assume he mostly just does whatever these exes tell him/he thinks will impress them.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

already gone

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
elon doesnt know what servers and bandwidth are lol

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
one of the most popular websites in the world needs a lot of money to operate because it gets a lot of traffic especially if it is ad free like wikipedia elon knows this

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Elon thinks he could run Wikipedia off a gaming PC under his desk with regular Comcast internet. He's an idiot.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
he also bought twitter to get admin access to Grime's DM and probably birdapp tracking metrics , and the one trans kid's DMs.

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens

kdrudy posted:

Elon thinks he could run Wikipedia off a gaming PC under his desk with regular Comcast internet. He's an idiot.

He can run Diablo on his gaming pc and that’s way more complicated than a few web pages though. Wikipedia doesn’t even use raytracing so I don’t see why it would take more than an iPhone to run

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

elon doesnt know what servers and bandwidth are lol

He knows those are those things in Sacramento that you can save a lot of money on by just yanking the plug out of the wall

drat freeloading "IT guys" just sitting around playing on their phones all day being woke

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Elon Musk's stupidity knows no upper bound.

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

Now sauntering to the ring, please welcome the lackadaisical style of the man who is always doing something...

...! posted:

Wait... you're not Agent 47? I've been terrified of you over nothing?!

Careful! It might be a trap.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!