Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best in franchise
XXX
XXX: State of the Union
XXX: Return of Xander Cage
Namtab
View Results

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

Waffleman_ posted:

It's wild that the Bocchi director has only directed two TV series and the second one is Frieren

his episodes of sonny boy were so good. i'm not surprised he turned out to be a strong director after that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Ibram Gaunt posted:

I'm guild wars 2 pilled again.

I lost my login info and the email that was attached to the account died when I switched ISP like 5 years ago so it prevents me from ever acting on my urge to reinstall.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

RIP.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Ibram Gaunt posted:

Gay wars

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Heart of Thorns bored the hell out of me and I got enough in my life to never need another MMO on top of FF14 ever again.

The warrior and guardian stuff that I missed looks dope as hell though.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Path of Fire was as good as Shadowbringers for me.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

wow my wife wasnt fibbing, Alien 2 was way better than alien one

it even had unintentional humour in it

the loving queen xenomorph knows how to use an elevator...

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Also Ibram what do you main? I am playing Necro atm but Engi is my favorite class I think

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Meowywitch posted:

Also Ibram what do you main? I am playing Necro atm but Engi is my favorite class I think

I played warrior but I rerolled to engi because I was sick of being the class arenanet hates. I'm playing the mech spec now and it is super relaxing and easy mode.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.
Mech rules, especially after I figured out I could put it's abilities on auto

I named mine Jupiter

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

kirbysuperstar posted:

Mech rules, especially after I figured out I could put it's abilities on auto

I named mine Jupiter

You can WHAT?

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Ibram Gaunt posted:

You can WHAT?

yep lmao

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

pani poni dash is good

Big Leg
May 22, 2020

a corpse is talking

Tales of Woe posted:

his episodes of sonny boy were so good. i'm not surprised he turned out to be a strong director after that

yeah, i think someone mentioned he was the sonny boy dog episode guy in the seasonal thread and that instantly sold bocchi for me.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Tales of Woe posted:

pani poni dash is good

the op is a banger

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
which one

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

suika game came out on en switch, i made a watermelon and it shot two oranges into space ending the game while i still had like half an empty boxx

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

I bought suika game and then the biboo suika fan game came out thats actually kinda better than the real thing so I've been playing that...

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream
3 eps into Dynazenon and everyone has such rancid vibes compared to the gridman cast.

I love it. Gauma especially

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

first one, I forgot there was a second

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

kirbysuperstar posted:

first one, I forgot there was a second

one more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhJhh11-HTo

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

3 eps into Dynazenon and everyone has such rancid vibes compared to the gridman cast.

I love it. Gauma especially

gridman and dynazenon are cool cause they're both shows with a lot to appreciate in fairly different areas. good mirrors to each other worth going back to each on their own time. i'm kind of unsurprised the movie turned out not to be that great because of how much the appeals of both seasons are just, kinda different and never exactly begged for an epic crossover

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

gently caress!

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

the directing in dynazenon is absolutely incredible. i love how much they'll just sit there for ten seconds of dead air. also, gauma eating whole live crabs by the bucket

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Oh my gosh I just found out blood is alive and I'm really freaked

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Patware posted:

the directing in dynazenon is absolutely incredible. i love how much they'll just sit there for ten seconds of dead air. also, gauma eating whole live crabs by the bucket

https://twitter.com/Yuyucow/status/1395784003320434690?s=20

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

Just how many mistakes have you suffered on the way here?

An uncountable number, to be sure.

Meowywitch posted:

Oh my gosh I just found out blood is alive and I'm really freaked

You mean like ordinary blood cells or The Thing?

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

The Colonel posted:

gridman and dynazenon are cool cause they're both shows with a lot to appreciate in fairly different areas. good mirrors to each other worth going back to each on their own time. i'm kind of unsurprised the movie turned out not to be that great because of how much the appeals of both seasons are just, kinda different and never exactly begged for an epic crossover

The movie has its moments to be fair but yeah, it was entirely unnecessary

I’m curious if Trigger plans to do anything more with the franchise though (I believe the only sequel plan to the original live action series that still remains unadapted is Gridman Sigma)

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Motto posted:

lmfao at kaixa hibiki

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Blood is only alive in the same way that a bacteria is. Cells at work isn’t a documentary

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Arc Hammer posted:

Been following the news that Yoruichi's new voice actress for Bleach got replaced by Lee so she could reprise the role and Lee started going on a reply tear.

https://twitter.com/MEdwardsVA/status/1716177076141572294?t=0zfWi9xQG4XkHI-pUiZJsw&s=19
she's being very Online but the whole 'voicing PoC' discourse in recent days with dubs is weird

like yoruichi is a dark skinned japanese person not a black woman. the dub has dozens of white people voicing japanese characters. suddenly this one is a problem because she has dark skin?

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Michael edwards is stealing VA valour in his xcom name.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
i like the jamieson price tweets they posted as a contrast because in my head i read them like he was doing an ace combat briefing

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Just seems a weird way to respond.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

SyntheticPolygon posted:

Just seems a weird way to respond.
oh it extremely is and this 60 year old woman needs to log off

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Ibram Gaunt posted:

I've no idea what my password or any account information is so I can never play that again

Booky
Feb 21, 2013

Chill Bug

Endorph posted:

she's being very Online but the whole 'voicing PoC' discourse in recent days with dubs is weird

like yoruichi is a dark skinned japanese person not a black woman. the dub has dozens of white people voicing japanese characters. suddenly this one is a problem because she has dark skin?

she could be japanese and also black, maybe

but also i think its mostly an issue cause tons of big western VAs are white while PoC VAs tend to get disparaged or ignored, leading to people wanting them VAing more chars even if they're not the same ethnicity

i do think things are changing a bit wrt more diverse VAs though, off the top of my head switch live a lives dub had a bunch of new VAs that matched up with ethnicities iirc and it was v cool :)

Booky
Feb 21, 2013

Chill Bug

on a vaguely related note, for some reason my mind keeps drifting back to cielos dubbing from digital devil saga and his big accent in that...

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Booky posted:

on a vaguely related note, for some reason my mind keeps drifting back to cielos dubbing from digital devil saga and his big accent in that...

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Endorph posted:

oh it extremely is and this 60 year old woman needs to log off

Huh, didn't realise she was 60. Makes some more sense now.