Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

ILL Machina posted:

Those white whiskers are really something

White whiskers, eh?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ILL Machina
Mar 25, 2004

:italy: Glory to Italia! :italy:

Ayy!! This text is-a the color of marinara! Ohhhh!! Dat's amore!!

FutonForensic posted:

White whiskers, eh?!

Ha ha wowie. :3:

bredfrown
Nov 2, 2022

Pixel pusher and game maker.
Soba loves pets!

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

White whisker chat: Meyer has sprouted one white whisker behind his regular whiskers, which is kind of cute and kind of weird.

Pickled Tink
Apr 28, 2012

Have you heard about First Dog? It's a very good comic I just love.

Also, wear your bike helmets kids. I copped several blows to the head but my helmet left me totally unscathed.

Finally you should check out First Dog as it's a good comic I like it very much.
Fun Shoe
He's getting old. Happens to the best of us. I am sure he would insist it is a mark of distiguishment.

FBS
Apr 27, 2015

The real fun of living wisely is that you get to be smug about it.

kuskus
Oct 20, 2007

This cat is a gentle, business-oriented cuddle machine. He knows what to do, he’s kind, he has one job.

Crocobile
Dec 2, 2006

I love him

Deathslinger
Jul 12, 2022

kuskus posted:

This cat is a gentle, business-oriented cuddle machine. He knows what to do, he’s kind, he has one job.

Tell him I said he’s awesome ❤️

kuskus
Oct 20, 2007

My partner made me stamps of my cat for my bday.

kuskus fucked around with this message at 19:08 on Jul 18, 2023

Crocobile
Dec 2, 2006

kuskus posted:

My partner made me stamps of my cat for my bday.
:aaaaa:

I immediately dropped everything and ordered 2.

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

Crocobile posted:

:aaaaa:

I immediately dropped everything and ordered 2.

uh where did you do that my dude

Crocobile
Dec 2, 2006

I just googled “custom pet stamp” and a bunch of identical things popped up but I’m taking my chances with this Etsy shop.

smilingfish
Sep 18, 2012

fuck you i am smart
Weezy says that nothing makes for a warm bed quite like an RTX 3080.

Crocobile
Dec 2, 2006

I love the stripes on Weezy’s tail!

Mederlock
Jun 23, 2012

You won't recognize Canada when I'm through with it
Grimey Drawer
Weezy is so gotte dang cute :frogbon:

Niko had a pretty rough day it seems. He's pouting because I put away the Da Bird wand

E: okay I just happened to catch him chillin on the other post and he's bein cute again

Mederlock fucked around with this message at 19:00 on Jul 21, 2023

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

smilingfish
Sep 18, 2012

fuck you i am smart

More Weezy.

Jayne Doe
Jan 16, 2010

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

Lets play Spot the Black Cat!

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗
I don't think I've posted either of my black cats in this thread, so I'm fixing that now to celebrate the successful capture of an escaped prisoner after 10 hours on the lamb.

Ripley, shown above is a fat 5 or 6 year old. The vet aged her between 1 or 2 after I adopted her from the streets.
She sneaked out this afternoon when a neighbor knocked on the door, without anyone noticing.
I figured out she'd escaped tonight when she didn't come for treats and couldn't find her anywhere. She doesn't meow so I couldn't rely on her making noise to get in.

Luckily my other black cat Spooky got worried at the front screen and meowed when he noticed her hiding in the bushes outside the door.
Here's a photo of that 14 year old sleeping with my even older 17 year old lady, Mina.

Mina is definitely a senior and mostly spends her time sleeping, but the vet says she's okay for a gal her age. Spooky meanwhile still behaves like a kitten and is only slightly less rambunctious than Ripley

Unsinkabear
Jun 8, 2013

Ensign, raise the beariscope.

Coolness Averted posted:

I don't think I've posted either of my black cats in this thread, so I'm fixing that now to celebrate the successful capture of an escaped prisoner after 10 hours on the lamb.

Ripley, shown above is a fat 5 or 6 year old. The vet aged her between 1 or 2 after I adopted her from the streets.
She sneaked out this afternoon when a neighbor knocked on the door, without anyone noticing.
I figured out she'd escaped tonight when she didn't come for treats and couldn't find her anywhere. She doesn't meow so I couldn't rely on her making noise to get in.

Luckily my other black cat Spooky got worried at the front screen and meowed when he noticed her hiding in the bushes outside the door.
Here's a photo of that 14 year old sleeping with my even older 17 year old lady, Mina.

Mina is definitely a senior and mostly spends her time sleeping, but the vet says she's okay for a gal her age. Spooky meanwhile still behaves like a kitten and is only slightly less rambunctious than Ripley

What I'm taking away from this post is that I need a second cat to narc on my current cat.

(Also I love Ripley and her tag :3:)

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

Unsinkabear posted:

What I'm taking away from this post is that I need a second cat to narc on my current cat.

(Also I love Ripley and her tag :3:)
Yes, and they should be much dumber than your current cat, it helps immensely.

Spooky has a pusheen collar too, though doesn't wear it as often. Ripley always has hers since she's a flight risk.

When he was younger he almost always had both fangs sticking out like that, but he had to have one removed so now he just has the one sticking out.

Pickled Tink
Apr 28, 2012

Have you heard about First Dog? It's a very good comic I just love.

Also, wear your bike helmets kids. I copped several blows to the head but my helmet left me totally unscathed.

Finally you should check out First Dog as it's a good comic I like it very much.
Fun Shoe
My brother caught Cheeky in The Forbidden Chair this morning.

Nuclear Tourist
Apr 7, 2005

New mug just dropped. Graphic design is his passion.

FBS
Apr 27, 2015

The real fun of living wisely is that you get to be smug about it.

America Inc.
Nov 22, 2013

I plan to live forever, of course, but barring that I'd settle for a couple thousand years. Even 500 would be pretty nice.
El gato negro duerme.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

gatito lindo :kimchi:

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

https://i.imgur.com/7XqjDD9.mp4

Gangringo
Jul 22, 2007

In the first age, in the first battle, when the shadows first lengthened, one sat.

He chose the path of perpetual contentment.

New fosters. I currently have four black cats in my house. Nine if you include tuxedos.

kuskus
Oct 20, 2007

Gangringo posted:

New fosters. I currently have four black cats in my house. Nine if you include tuxedos.

What a munchkin!
I really want to see the whole gang!

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

Gangringo posted:

Show us all the babies!

Gangringo
Jul 22, 2007

In the first age, in the first battle, when the shadows first lengthened, one sat.

These three are from my first litter, "A" and are just hanging around while they recover from getting fixed.

These are the new batch of black in litter "B".

kaom
Jan 20, 2007

I love them :kimchi:

Gangringo
Jul 22, 2007

They're pretty special babies. I will update with any future voids that pass through my house of too many cats

kuskus
Oct 20, 2007

I am inclined to collect them all, but that's a fool's errand.
Absolutely love the names. Especially Beryl.

Gangringo
Jul 22, 2007

I don't want to get overly attached to the fosters for obvious reasons, but they adopt better with a name. I asked chatGPT to come up with lists of baby names popular in the early 20th century that aren't popular anymore starting with the same letter. For the most part I couldn't tell you which one is named which since I don't use them day to day, they're all just fuzzy potatoes. The names are basically just a unique identifier on the adoption page.

Bertha and Bessie I do remember because Bertha is by far the largest of her siblings and Bessie is kind of mottled black and white like a cow.

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗
More photos of Ripley enjoying sun

And a bonus of spooky in the same spot last week

Now that it's cooling off I'm leaving the curtains open more and they love it.

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do.
What?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gangringo
Jul 22, 2007

I took the new babies in for their first shots and the vaccine hit this little guy like a truck. He was fully 100% checked out of reality unable to do anything but breathe and purr.