Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
I'm sure the Blazers will play great against the Lakers because they always do but that looks like a team that may struggle to get double digit wins this year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

Algund Eenboom posted:

Phillies announcers are very easily the worst in the league

Spurs and Rockets. Warriors and Thunder. There's probably at least a couple more. Bottom 10, though, for sure. At the very least, their voices aren't grating.

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet

morestuff posted:

I'm not rooting against Scoot the person but I am very happy he's playing like poo poo if only to get a small break from the Miller / Henderson stuff
I don't care about the comparison. Felt it wasn't fair in the first place. Plus the whole 'hornets suck omg scoot's the best' thing

edit: lebron showing off his juggling skills

OH WORD SON
Apr 21, 2006

fart simpson posted:

what did they have in the water over there in portland?

certainly not michaels secret stuff

OH WORD SON
Apr 21, 2006

Rick posted:

I'm sure the Blazers will play great against the Lakers because they always do but that looks like a team that may struggle to get double digit wins this year.

It's gonna be a looooooooooooooong year

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006
Kings good

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

You can't stop what's coming
Wemby deferring a little too much?

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Six missed free throws when you're down 10 is rough.

humpthewind
Jan 8, 2007

Noblest of all dogs is the hot-dog; it feeds the hand that bites it.
I would listen to offers on Reaves

temple
Jul 29, 2006

Red Velvet blocking AR15

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
That Fox shot just now (roughly 3:30 second quarter) won't make any highlight reels but the skill to avoid AD's block there is amazing.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Give the old lady in this "Tick Pick" commercial an oscar because I fall for that "did that old lady just say 'dick pic' thing" every time that commercial runs.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Fox is one of my favorite players man, dude is just so skilled.

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Rick posted:

he should’ve been 1st team all-nba

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

Rick posted:

he's been super fun to watch. so fast but always in control.

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
This is not the Wemby I was promised. At least the podcast circuit will chill a bit and talk about other stuff for a bit.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

humpthewind posted:

I would listen to offers on Reaves

i doubt he has much of a trade market, he really does not do that many things well

humpthewind
Jan 8, 2007

Ghost Dog posted:

i doubt he has much of a trade market, he really does not do that many things well

Watching him with team usa really soured me. Every country went right at him as soon as he was on the floor. He never stopped them.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
drat is Austin Reaves no longer getting a friendly whistle from the Refs?

humpthewind
Jan 8, 2007

He's getting his shots blocked and passes deflected at an alarming rate.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

without the super friendly whistle reaves drives have nowhere to go, he is still a good shotmaker but even if he kept the harden esque ftr he still isnt super good. hes a terrible passer and below average defender.

ive been an austin hater since day 1 and have had little reason to ever stop

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost

humpthewind posted:

He's getting his shots blocked and passes deflected at an alarming rate.

Javale McGee with ambition

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

He’s just saving the battery for the business end of the season you’ll see

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006
It’s been such a joy to watch Fox blossom. His footwork and body control is out of this world. Glad to hear others enjoy watching him so much too

Squinky v2.0
Nov 16, 2006

Behind you! A three headed monkey!

College Slice

The Maestro posted:

It’s been such a joy to watch Fox blossom. His footwork and body control is out of this world. Glad to hear others enjoy watching him so much too

This but about Austin reaves

humpthewind
Jan 8, 2007

Reaves may be a sneaky candidate for hair theory.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

the loss angeles fakers strike again!

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
Murray is really on thin ice with Mike Brown. lol He really about to get benched for not taking the first good, open look at a 3 without hesitation.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

dlo pushes off and the refs bail him out

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

lol that was a flop

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

taurean prince is the greatest shooter of all time

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Rick posted:

Give the old lady in this "Tick Pick" commercial an oscar because I fall for that "did that old lady just say 'dick pic' thing" every time that commercial runs.

No hate towards commercial actors but i really dislike when companies toe the line on being cheeky and naughty in their commercials. I saw an at&t ad during the mavs nets game where a woman used the phrase "big gig energy"

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

fart simpson posted:

lol that was a flop

Someone alert the NBA- they'll need to fine him for flopping.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

gabe vincent you loving suck

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Algund Eenboom posted:

Someone alert the NBA- they'll need to fine him for flopping.

theyll get to it after the game

humpthewind
Jan 8, 2007

Reaves and Vincent may be 0-the season

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Dexo posted:

drat is Austin Reaves no longer getting a friendly whistle from the Refs?

He hasn’t even been putting himself in position to get those whistles which is part of the problem.

temple
Jul 29, 2006

gabe should pretend he's playing the celtics and hit all his 3s

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

humpthewind posted:

Reaves and Vincent may be 0-the season

reaves has already hit some 3s this season. gabe vincent is in a league of his own

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Once gabe vincent rearranges his first and last names he'll be unstoppable