Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

mycophobia posted:

looked up the actor Jackie Cooper on wikipedia and lol:

Lmao

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

mycophobia posted:

lol

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

mycophobia posted:

lmao

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

mycophobia posted:

lol wtf

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

mycophobia posted:

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol he was 9 years old making that movie and he got nominated for an Oscar for it. The dog trick worked

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

mycophobia posted:

lol jesus

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

mycophobia posted:

lol

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

mycophobia posted:

what were the other tricks

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

rly enjoyed this 15min video about Bill Waterson and John Kascht's anarchic collaborative project
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHND7L1wUl0

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Lol he was 9 years old making that movie and he got nominated for an Oscar for it. The dog trick worked

Lol

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lmao

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lmao

"they're bringing a lot of guns to the stranger things film location, wonder whats going on.."

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Finished billy bat. Hell of a ride

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

ArfJason posted:

Finished billy bat. Hell of a ride

Enjoyed it last week. Made me reflect on why I’m compelled to bake. Another great book from Urasawa.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Started watching Akagi and it's sick as hell. that part in ep 3 where he hides the dora tile facedown in the kan had me pogging

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

mycophobia posted:

i hated her, soooo, much, the it-- it, it, flames. Flames, on the side of my face, breathing, breathle-- heaving breaths. Heaving,

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
watched the third season finale of columbo tonight, A Friend In Deed. absolutely insane episode, probably my favorite now

copy
Jul 26, 2007

mycophobia posted:

watched the third season finale of columbo tonight, A Friend In Deed. absolutely insane episode, probably my favorite now

just rewatched that one with my sisters when they visited the other weekend. loved him getting jessup to help him set the killers up. also the way columbo can tell right away that something was off with the commissioner after talking with his wife. amazing loving ep

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

copy posted:

just rewatched that one with my sisters when they visited the other weekend. loved him getting jessup to help him set the killers up. also the way columbo can tell right away that something was off with the commissioner after talking with his wife. amazing loving ep

the ending gotcha is hands down the best in the series so far. literally guffawed as soon as dude said "this isn't even my house!" and didn't stop laughing as columbo explained he leased the apartment, etc. didn't see it coming at all and it was delivered perfectly

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
The police commissioner specifically asking Columbo to investigate the murder is a peak "you played yourself" moment

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Weird the Al Yankovic Story is awesome folks.

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004
reading jojo stone ocean and i forgot about McQueen who's stand kicks in when he tried to kill himself lol. what a piece of poo poo, love him

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

just finished parable of the sower. went in not knowing anything about it. bleak, tough read, had to take breaks from it several times. cool book.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
finally kicked off the final season of better call saul the other day. on episode 7 where howard gets drugged or whatever with the fake photos of the judge lookalike guy and he just got into the meeting with the old lady and the other legal team and its giving me way too much anxiety lol. i dont want to see what happens, im having to pause it to walk around and type this post and stuff

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
final season is loving horrifying lol

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

I got the tude now posted:

ok i finished that episode aaaah what the gently caress!!!!

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

I got the tude now posted:

mycophobia posted:

ok i finished that episode aaaah what the gently caress!!!!

yup lol

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
binged the rest of the episodes this evening. nice happy ending. good

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
what the gently caress

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
fascinating..

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

mycophobia posted:

what the gently caress

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
watched a show called “pantheon” that was mostly just alright but the last couple episodes were so good that a 7/10 show became a 9/10 show. i wish there was more real scifi on tv.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

scary ghost dog posted:

watched a show called “pantheon” that was mostly just alright but the last couple episodes were so good that a 7/10 show became a 9/10 show. i wish there was more real scifi on tv.

Cool, I was curious about that one, I'll give it a chance

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

P-Mack posted:

Cool, I was curious about that one, I'll give it a chance

i think most people wwould think its amazing but im a snob and was annoyed by some of the (admittedly very minor) cheesier parts like hanging out with digitized consciousnesses in a world of warcraft pastiche

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
first 14 episodes: ken liu style scifi :frogon:
last two episodes: greg egan style scifi :rms:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao hall put a restraining order on oates

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah! posted:

Lol

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Fungah! posted:

whoa lol

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)