Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
The Chicago 7 and their layer famously got a whole bunch of contempt of court charges and jail time handed out. As that trail was a circus -and many lawyers, not involved in the trail, at the time were opening questioning the judges decisions- and did end in a mistrial, it's probably more of an example of why judges wouldn't hand out more jail time for contempt of court rather than then why they would.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paracaidas
Sep 24, 2016
Consistently Tedious!
Those interested in more detail behind contempt and its underpinnings may find Florida's Benchguide to Contempt insightful and enlightening. In particular, consider the distinction between coercive and punitive, and how appellate courts would treat a sanction that restricts civil liberties for each purpose.

I'd strongly recommend that everyone ITT read the brief (9 page) order, as it's directly on point for much of the discussion ITT (and in broader punditry) over the past few months. All of her rulings on the subject highlight that to the extent he's receiving special treatment (or an "emerald+" tier of justice) in DC, it's especially restrictive, not permissive treatment.

One of the more on point elements is her again, repeatedly, distinguishing between permissible and impermissible public statements:

quote:

Two of Defendant’s social media posts since the Order’s entry illustrate the comprehensible difference between the statements it permits and those it proscribes. First, on October 20, 2023 after the Order was entered, but before it was administratively stayed—Defendant stated:

quote:

Does anyone notice that the Election Rigging Biden Administration never goes after the Riggers, but only after those that want to catch and expose the Rigging dogs. Massive information and 100% evidence will be made available during the Corrupt Trials started by our Political Opponent. We will never let 2020 happen again. Look at the result, OUR COUNTRY IS BEING DESTROYED. MAGA!!!
This statement asserts that Defendant is innocent, that his prosecution is politically motivated, and that the Biden administration is corrupt. It does not violate the Order’s prohibition of “targeting” certain individuals; in fact, the Order expressly permits such assertions.

By contrast, on October 24, 2023—after the Order was administratively stayed—Defendant stated:

quote:

I don’t think Mark Meadows would lie about the Rigged and Stollen 2020 Presidential Election merely for getting IMMUNITY against Prosecution (PERSECUTION!) by Deranged Prosecutor, Jack Smith. BUT, when you really think about it, after being hounded like a dog for three years, told you’ll be going to jail for the rest of your life, your money and your family will be forever gone, and we’re not at all interested in exposing those that did the RIGGING — If you say BAD THINGS about that terrible “MONSTER,” DONALD J. TRUMP, we won’t put you in prison, you can keep your family and your wealth, and, perhaps, if you can make up some really horrible “STUFF” a out him, we may very well erect a statue of you in the middle of our decaying and now very violent Capital, Washington, D.C. Some people would make that deal, but they are weaklings and cowards, and so bad for the future our Failing Nation. I don’t think that Mark Meadows is one of them, but who really knows MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
This statement would almost certainly violate the Order under any reasonable definition of “targeting.” Indeed, Defendant appears to concede as much, Reply in Support of Motion to Stay, ECF No. 123, at 10 n.3 (“If the Gag order had been in effect, President Trump would have been unable to [make the statement].”)—and for good reason. The statement singles out a foreseeable witness for purposes of characterizing his potentially unfavorable testimony as a “lie” “mad[e] up” to secure immunity, and it attacks him as a “weakling[] and coward[]” if he provides that unfavorable testimony—an attack that could readily be interpreted as an attempt to unfluence or prevent the witness’s participation in this case. The plain distinctions between this statement and the prior one—apparent to the court and both parties demonstrate that far from being arbitrary or standardless, the Order’s prohibition on “targeting” statements can be straightforwardly understood and applied.

I do think it continues to highlight how broad Justice's initial request was. If Chutkan, far less ideologically inclined to protect Trump than the Supreme Court will be, saw much of the initial request as overreach... that may be helpful as a point when evaluating measures called for ITT (such as the revocation of all electronic devices to remedy a statement made in an in person interview)

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

Murgos posted:

Eh, Engoron and Chutkan both recognize that Trumps tweets are directing his followers to perform acts of violence.

And yet neither have done anything that would motivate him to stop

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

It's also important to remember that the goal is not simply punishing Trump, it's to get him to stop making inflammatory statements. The judges are interested in do the least necessary to accomplish that.

If a $5,000 fine was enough to change Trump's behavior, then it was the perfect remedy. They're ratcheting it up as is necessary to meet the objective.

Murgos
Oct 21, 2010
Well, let’s hope and pray that they find Trumps pain point before someone gets murdered by a good Christian man in a red hat.

Paracaidas
Sep 24, 2016
Consistently Tedious!

Deteriorata posted:

It's also important to remember that the goal is not simply punishing Trump, it's to get him to stop making inflammatory statements. The judges are interested in do the least necessary to accomplish that.

If a $5,000 fine was enough to change Trump's behavior, then it was the perfect remedy. They're ratcheting it up as is necessary to meet the objective.
Exactly, and thanks for putting it more concisely than I've been phrasing it!

Also, beginning today is the trial in the 14th Amendment lawsuit brought by CREW in Colorado. Today, Brandi Buchman (who has done a lot of live coverage of Jan 6 cases) is livetweeting. The thread begins here

A couple specific bits I want to call out:
First, another instance of Schrödinger's congressional proceeding:
https://twitter.com/Brandi_Buchman/status/1719010641086689544

It is at once as good as a courtroom, superior to the courtroom, or an empty political charade depending on the case and Trump's needs. That's not entirely wrong (the committee is distinguishable from impeachment hearings and the House's impeachment process distinct from the Senate's), but something that tickles me personally.

More relevant (including to ongoing thread discussions that will not die until, at earliest, this is hashed out through the courts) is Colorado's Secretary of State's stance:
https://twitter.com/Brandi_Buchman/status/1719013593583088011
https://twitter.com/Brandi_Buchman/status/1719014116969402709

The third and fourth of those tweets are probably most crucial to the thread discussions here: Griswold doesn't (and needn't) have evidence to provide as to whether or not Trump engaged in insurrection. One of the questions at play is who is the finder of fact for whether Trump is barred by age, citizenship/birth status, and/or the 14th amendment. As I noted upthread, we've seen that question play out for a federal office in Georgia with MTG. Troublingly for Trump's odds here and elsewhere, the answer wasn't "congress" or "judges in a case brought by federal prosecutors".

FinallyPenultimately, a couple objections, one sustained and one overruled:
https://twitter.com/Brandi_Buchman/status/1719031033184518252
https://twitter.com/Brandi_Buchman/status/1719038921043038354

Without detail that Buchman isn't providing I can't say for certain, but it seems like the distinction here is Hodges speculating on the motives of the crowd vs testifying to his own motives. The Trump team (like any good originalists) pivot between "plain language" and "the meaning understood at the time" as it suits their needs... but that superposition will necessarily collapse on insurrection. CREW seems set to make the case that both parties on the ground that day saw the events as an effort to prevent or protect the orderly transition of power and both parties believed that the crowd was there in support of (and, to differing extents, at the behest of) Trump.

Breaking chronology, I'll return to Trump's opening this morning:
https://twitter.com/Brandi_Buchman/status/1719009842206052410

The :airquote:coded language:airquote: mockery reflects a long held belief in violent activist (and shitposter) circles that "in minecraft" is a magic, immunizing phrase or, conversely, that there are certain magic words you need to say to be held accountable for ensuing violence. It's not entirely offbase, the court does have some sorceryish standards around incitement (NAACP boycotts come to mind), but the specific attempts to apply that to fash violence during the Trump era has left a lot of folks bankrupted and imprisoned in the wake of Charlottesville and after Jan6.

As with the arguments in front of Chutkan (and I reiterate: your speech is limited because of other people's reaction to your speech is an even more rare and frowned upon subset of prior restraint), it seems to betray a misplaced confidence. The standard here, as with Chutkan, is not "is Trump criminally and/or financially liable for the actions taken as a result of his speech." They continue to argue as if that much higher bar must be cleared. For purposes of the 14th (or the limited gag order in DC), the Supreme Court may yet decide that the testimony and evidence is insufficient, but Trump likely does himself no favors by arguing against the highest, most permissible possible bar.

Paracaidas fucked around with this message at 19:04 on Oct 30, 2023

Devor
Nov 30, 2004
Lurking more.

Paracaidas posted:

Also, beginning today is the trial in the 14th Amendment lawsuit brought by CREW in Colorado. Today, Brandi Buchman (who has done a lot of live coverage of Jan 6 cases) is livetweeting. The thread begins here

Twitter threads are not available to anyone who isn't logged into Twitter (it's just a link to one post), so if there's anything important you care to share, this link is effectively a blackhole. The selected tweets you included are visible, though.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Devor posted:

Twitter threads are not available to anyone who isn't logged into Twitter (it's just a link to one post), so if there's anything important you care to share, this link is effectively a blackhole. The selected tweets you included are visible, though.

You can always try dumping a twitter link into ThreadReader or similar tools, if it's a popular salient thread it will usually be able to pull it up

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1718998982674788622.html

DTurtle
Apr 10, 2011

Devor posted:

You can replace the "twitter.com" in the link with "nitter.net".
Here is the start:
https://nitter.net/Brandi_Buchman/status/1718971808072790250#m

That also enables you to read responses, etc.

Cimber
Feb 3, 2014
https://lawandcrime.com/high-profil...le-scotus-bout/

quote:

Boxing referee-turned-judge knocks out attempt to boot Trump off 2024 ballot, paving way for possible SCOTUS insurrection clause bout

Paracaidas
Sep 24, 2016
Consistently Tedious!

For clarity, this is a suit in New Hampshire, not either the MN or CO suits that've been discussed in the thread. The litigant appears to be a cloutchasing moron, but Dan Abrams (of newsnation prime time infamy)'s Law and Crime doesn't link to the docket or opinion so I can't even speculate on the merits.

It was kicked for standing, with the judge further opining that it's a political question outside the scope of the courts. That's far from obvious to me, but may be a valid response to a lovely suit :shrug:

Judge is a GWB appointee.

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
When the night is calling
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one

Paracaidas posted:

Breaking chronology, I'll return to Trump's opening this morning:
https://twitter.com/Brandi_Buchman/status/1719009842206052410

"If my client is guilty, why is there so much evidence against him? :smug:" is a pretty interesting legal argument.

Paracaidas
Sep 24, 2016
Consistently Tedious!

Ms Adequate posted:

"If my client is guilty, why is there so much evidence against him? :smug:" is a pretty interesting legal argument.
I think they see it as similar to how most people see the Biden crime family stuff - if the GOP had proof of corruption, they'd show proof of corruption. They don't, so we get nonsense impeachment inquiries and endless blather about fully repaid loans (*coughs Thomasishly*).

The Trump stance seems to be that if it were insurrection, it'd be insurrection. CREW (and, elsewhere, Justice) wouldn't need language analysts and law profs and congress critters, they'd point to Trump personally leading the charge over the barricades or video of him approving the battle plan and to execute Pence if he refused or any of the other things that would be obvious insurrection. Since they don't have that, they have to throw anything at the wall to hope it sticks and convinces the judge to find insurrection and Trump's culpability where there was none.

To my eyes, it meshes pretty well with the argument that the 14th lacks a detailed factfinding process and firm definition because it was only meant to apply to unambiguous, uncontested instances of insurrection. That it was meant to be as cut and dry as the other bright line constitutional requirements. I don't buy that for a variety of reasons discussed up thread, but it's on much firmer ground than most Trump arguments.

ETA: Not trying to poo poo on you or be pedantic - just giving an explanation that isn't "look at these morons"... which is probably too charitable to Trump lawyers.

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK

Paracaidas posted:

ETA: Not trying to poo poo on you or be pedantic - just giving an explanation that isn't "look at these morons"... which is probably too charitable to Trump lawyers.

I think it's more that all he's got is crazy and stupid for council, and they're all straining every brain cell they have to figure out some sort of defense. They can't use any factual defense, their client refuses any defense that might paint him as other the than the greatest most manly man to ever live, and everyone around them is combo criming and grifting 24/7. Fantastic attorneys would be hard pressed to put forth a competent defense, and none of those people have willingly come within a 1000 yards of having Trump as a client since the 80s.

All they can do is hope for a reverse 12 Angry Men, but lack the ability to do anything more solid than a cheap and threadbare knock off of South Park's Chewbacca defense.

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

Paracaidas posted:

For clarity, this is a suit in New Hampshire, not either the MN or CO suits that've been discussed in the thread. The litigant appears to be a cloutchasing moron, but Dan Abrams (of newsnation prime time infamy)'s Law and Crime doesn't link to the docket or opinion so I can't even speculate on the merits.

It was kicked for standing, with the judge further opining that it's a political question outside the scope of the courts. That's far from obvious to me, but may be a valid response to a lovely suit :shrug:

Judge is a GWB appointee.

He filed pro se in 27 states, roughly half a dozen of them have already dismissed his suits for lack of standing, and the Supreme Court has already denied him cert once. Although he went to law school and pretends to be a lawyer, he has never actually been licensed to practice law. And Trump isn't the only person he's suing. He's notorious for two things:

a) suing anyone who says mean things about him or otherwise impedes him in any way
b) petty fraud

Just a couple months ago, he sued a Wikipedia editor for $180 million for putting on his Wikipedia page that a Texas tax professor had given him an award for sleazy tax accountants who give terrible tax advice. Can't make this poo poo up! He's got quite a track record of outrageous lawsuits, most of which get slapped down before they go too far.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

Ms Adequate posted:

remember when they presented trump's "healthcare plan" to leslie stahl and it was a bound copy of tweets and existing laws?
this is what trump's legal team is accusing the government of doing with their case against trump. because it's always projection

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one

Paracaidas posted:

Oh don't worry, I received it as an interesting exploration of where they are probably coming from, and I think you're probably on the money! Though I suspect Gyges is also saying something pretty true. He's got awful lawyers whose potential arguments are heavily constrained, and there's also a mess of both grifters and true believers involved. A heady cocktail that is giving us some batshit legal thinking.

InsertPotPun posted:

remember when they presented trump's "healthcare plan" to leslie stahl and it was a bound copy of tweets and existing laws?
this is what trump's legal team is accusing the government of doing with their case against trump. because it's always projection

gently caress me I totally forgot about that, lmao how can one man do so many incredible bits

Paracaidas
Sep 24, 2016
Consistently Tedious!
Yes, but other than that :psyduck:. Lawandcrime continues to be a great example of a lovely outlet that occasionally pays good folks.

Colorado continues today - including the cspam link
https://twitter.com/rparloff/status/1719356857725116454

Simi was one of the most important expert witnesses in the Unite the Right trial that ended in multimillion dollar judgments against many of the organizers and has also testified in front of the Jan 6 committee.

I expect Trump's team to use their cross as another opportunity to hammer on the committee and its report, but am skeptical the judge is going to be swayed by whatever taint-by-association argument they'll make.

From a recap of his Charlottesville testimony, it's clear why CREW sought him out

quote:

“He explained, in the most academic terms possible, the degree to which the performance artistry of the white supremacists is not accidental. It’s deliberate stagecraft, constructed to promote both violent spectacle and plausible deniability.

ETA: Beginning at page 36 of the transcript, Simi's testimony in Virginia included the front stage/back stage explanation

A stretch from the cross show some of his effectiveness. Counsel for an Identity Evropa tries to bait him in to first overreaching for a conclusion and then to soften his reporting. Neither works so well:

quote:

Q Very well. Immersing yourself in the beliefs, I think you testified earlier about a core characteristic of the belief system is white genocide or something like that?
A I guess I'm not clear on what your question is.
Q Well, if you have a belief that whites are being genocided, is it your opinion, is it what you're telling this jury that that would lead to you committing violent acts?
A It's not a simple, you have that belief and then you automatically commit an act of violence. But certainly the slogan, the 14 Words, the credo, the 14 Words is a call for violence. And certainly it would increase the likelihood for a person, if they felt deeply attached to and committed to the 14 Words, it would increase the likelihood that they would be willing to engage in violent action.
Q How is the 14 Words a call for violence?
A "We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children." The subtext of that, the widely known within the movement, is to do that, that requires violence.
Q Isn't it possible --
A As Mr. Damigo stated at one point --
Q Sorry, Professor, you answered my question.
A Okay.
Q Isn't it possible that -- I can't even repeat the 14 Words -- I never remember them -- but "secure the existence," "white children," isn't that possible that that means political revolution?
A Violent political revolution, is that what you mean?
Q No, I don't. I mean voting-based political revolution. Have more white children, therefore take over the voting.
A I think it's clear, given the fact that the 14 Words was penned by a convicted terrorist who took part in the murder of multiple people and committed other violent crimes, that it's widely understand within the white supremacist movement that this is not about a peaceful transition in terms of electing a new official.

Paracaidas fucked around with this message at 05:56 on Nov 1, 2023

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

This does not make sense when, again, aggregate indicia also indicate improvements. The belief that things are worse is false. It remains false.
Courtesy of the politoon thread:

Skios posted:

Chip Bok

Lammasu
May 8, 2019

lawful Good Monster

Discendo Vox posted:

Courtesy of the politoon thread:

What's the spying on congress thing about?

skeleton warrior
Nov 12, 2016

Jim Jordan has announced that Congress will investigate claims that the Justice Department was spying on Congressional staffers who were investigating Justice Department leaks, so of course Bok will just grab it as "Jordan says it, I believe it, that settles it."

"Spying" in this case means "subpoenaing personal phone call and email records", because conducting an investigation and gathering evidence through normal chains of evidence in the court system is now unthinkable prying into personal affairs, especially if those affairs are defending the Trump administration from all crime investigations.

I may be mischaracterizing the linked article, but gently caress me if I'm going to register for the Wall Street Journal, and they're the only ones reporting on the thing

Leon Trotsky 2012
Aug 27, 2009

YOU CAN TRUST ME!*

*Israeli Government-affiliated poster

skeleton warrior posted:

Jim Jordan has announced that Congress will investigate claims that the Justice Department was spying on Congressional staffers who were investigating Justice Department leaks, so of course Bok will just grab it as "Jordan says it, I believe it, that settles it."

"Spying" in this case means "subpoenaing personal phone call and email records", because conducting an investigation and gathering evidence through normal chains of evidence in the court system is now unthinkable prying into personal affairs, especially if those affairs are defending the Trump administration from all crime investigations.

I may be mischaracterizing the linked article, but gently caress me if I'm going to register for the Wall Street Journal, and they're the only ones reporting on the thing

No, that's pretty much it.

It's also an opinion piece from the WSJ Editorial Board (notoriously bad) and not an actual article from the news side (generally good) and that is why you aren't seeing that specific claim anywhere else.

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

skeleton warrior posted:

It shows how far the fourth estate has failed in its duty to (amongst everything else) be a watchdog for the public trust - one of the reasons a Free Press is enshrined in the Constitution. This type of thing was bread & butter for reporters covering Washington. Constant investigation and questioning helped keep Congress & all of government (more) honest.

Skex
Feb 22, 2012

The great thing about the thousands of slaughtered Palestinian children is that they can't pull away when you fondle them or sniff their hair.

That's a Biden success story.

PainterofCrap posted:

It shows how far the fourth estate has failed in its duty to (amongst everything else) be a watchdog for the public trust - one of the reasons a Free Press is enshrined in the Constitution. This type of thing was bread & butter for reporters covering Washington. Constant investigation and questioning helped keep Congress & all of in (more) honest.

This is the long term effect of ending the fairness doctrine and most importantly not enforcing anti-trust laws limiting media ownership consolidation. Resulting in a small number of rich fucks controlling the vast majority of the media.

https://billmoyers.com/story/media-consolidation-should-anyone-care/

That's a 5 year old story and the situation has only gotten worse.

Cimber
Feb 3, 2014
Oooh, Don Jr. takes to the stand in New York. This is gonna be spicy.

[edit] Also looks like Cannon is going to delay the FL document's case until after the Washington DC case completes: https://twitter.com/hugolowell/status/1719788345117557070

Cimber fucked around with this message at 20:24 on Nov 1, 2023

Charliegrs
Aug 10, 2009

Cimber posted:

Oooh, Don Jr. takes to the stand in New York. This is gonna be spicy.

[edit] Also looks like Cannon is going to delay the FL document's case until after the Washington DC case completes: https://twitter.com/hugolowell/status/1719788345117557070

So basically, after the election?

Cimber
Feb 3, 2014

Charliegrs posted:

Probably, yeah

Ynglaur
Oct 9, 2013

The Malta Conference, anyone?
Watch: Cannon will delay the trial start date until after the election, and then an Appeals court will remand Trump to jail awaiting trial for some as-yet-to-be-exposed evidence demonstrating he's a flight risk. (Yes, I know this has basically a 0% chance of actually happening...but it would be funny.)

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

Literally the Mr. Burns meme where Trump is saved by having too many charges to prosecute.

Murgos
Oct 21, 2010
Junior’s testimony seems to amount to “I’m too stupid to be responsible” as predicted.

I doubt that Engoron will be sympathetic to that argument though.

Murgos fucked around with this message at 23:56 on Nov 1, 2023

Independence
Jul 12, 2006

The Wriggler
https://i.imgur.com/CCzd1pC.mp4

"All the crimes he's committed can't fit in a courtroom, rendering him immune to prosecution."

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
Can you use an insanity defense in a civil suit? Asking for a friend

Nitrousoxide
May 30, 2011

do not buy a oneplus phone

Insanity is just a defense against the mens rea of a crime or liability. If the elements have the necessary mental components then sure.

The Bible
May 8, 2010

Charliegrs posted:

what a shock who could ever have seen this coming

Pappyland
Jun 17, 2004

There's no limit to your imagination!
College Slice
Is there any sort of potential review of the judge’s decision, re: timeline or is it pretty much set in stone?

SirFozzie
Mar 28, 2004
Goombatta!
basically, they'd have to find that the judge abused their discretion, and that it would prove an undue burden. A very high bar to clear

Ynglaur
Oct 9, 2013

The Malta Conference, anyone?

SirFozzie posted:

basically, they'd have to find that the judge abused their discretion, and that it would prove an undue burden. A very high bar to clear

IANAL, but it sounds like Cannon made her decision based on an incorrect understanding of CIPA Section 4. That's something which is more easily appeals Le than a judge's discretion.

I know MeidasTouch is frowned on as leftist grifters by some goons, but the Legal AF podcast describes it in layperson terms.

OgNar
Oct 26, 2002

They tapdance not, neither do they fart
So Jr today claims today on the allegations that he signed documents that inflated Dons worth by $2 bil that he just signed things that CPAs put in front of him, and he had no idea what he was signing.
Yes, this was all a scheme made up by accountants and the Trumps are completely innocent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fW0mYGHel74

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

OgNar posted:

So Jr today claims today on the allegations that he signed documents that inflated Dons worth by $2 bil that he just signed things that CPAs put in front of him, and he had no idea what he was signing.
Yes, this was all a scheme made up by accountants and the Trumps are completely innocent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fW0mYGHel74

"I was incompetent, your honor."

Works every time. 30% of the time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OgNar
Oct 26, 2002

They tapdance not, neither do they fart
Looks like Eric is still up for tomorrow.
Don on Monday and Ivanka has been shifted to next Wednesday according to a graphic I saw on CNN.

A better breakdown of todays BS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKq5O4roAhw

OgNar fucked around with this message at 03:03 on Nov 2, 2023