Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
The thing is if Wemby wasn't a rookie he'd have like another 6 free throws this quarter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Canned Sunshine posted:

Also lol that a Suns team with Booker, Durant, and Beal (not really) apparently sucks pretty hard.

Turns out depth is actually important

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Wemby is not human

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

CAUTION: POST QUALITY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

The Glumslinger posted:

Turns out depth is actually important

Yeah, and I still think it was a bad idea to trade for Beal and sending Ayton off.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

illcendiary posted:

This Suns color commentator is furious at Wembanyama’s existence lmaooo

I mean if you were a fan of another team, wouldn't you be?

I mean JAYSUS

Gorman Thomas
Jul 24, 2007

Memnaelar posted:

Honestly, the points and boards for Wemby are awesome but the fact that he's only picked up 2 fouls while having this much impact on the game is crazy-impressive.

edit: okay, he got his third just as I typed this, but that's a garbage-time effort foul. He only had 2 while the game was at issue.

3rd foul was an effort to try and posterize 2 suns on a outback dunk, he's a menace

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Canned Sunshine posted:

Yeah, and I still think it was a bad idea to trade for Beal and sending Ayton off.

It was an atrocious idea. Like, offloading CP3's contract and trading Ayton? Probably smart in a vacuum!

Doing that and then getting the contract of Bradley Beal? Uhhhhh....not sure on that one, I'll just say that.

DJ_Mindboggler
Nov 21, 2013

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Wemby is not human

Looking at him towering over Durant is terrifying

Memnaelar
Feb 21, 2013

WHO is the goodest girl?

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I mean if you were a fan of another team, wouldn't you be?

I mean JAYSUS

I picked the right fandom to be geographically born into. Getting to cheer for Timmy and now Wemby when most folks don't even get one player of that caliber in their lifetime to root for is pretty special.

Granted, there's still plenty of time for it to all go wrong, but this is pretty great. Any Bashez sightings recently?

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

:vapes:
Grimey Drawer
wemby on the spurs is cool

i am having a good time

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

wembeh

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 2000
I'm in Indy, the court is so fuckin blue.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

hell yeah blue court lets fuckin go

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Athanatos posted:

I'm in Indy, the court is so fuckin blue.

Can you take a pic?

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

wasnt sure on the first few glances i got on the broadcast but yeah this pacers co urt is great. this idea rules

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

https://twitter.com/basketballtv_/status/1720579837264269528?s=61&t=p3q_Jh3l7EiiLtw3f9k_8Q

Love that color

stuker
Jul 9, 2003

big shoutout to the league pass devs who have helpfully provided a label for all tournament games

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Currently going blind watching “indy”

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

the pacers have the positive energy of the court running through them. cleveland has no chance

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

How do they see each other

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

blue court buddy is gonna be a tale of legends. the night buddy hield was perfect from 3 on the blue court

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006
Each team gets a 6th player who has to stay inside the middle boundary

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 2000
It's not awful in person but even the jumbotron is unwatchable blue

tanglewood1420
Oct 28, 2010

The importance of this mission cannot be overemphasized

de curry GOAT posted:

How do they see each other

In a basketball game, the players are not viewing the action from a 30° perspective to the side of the court, but from their own eyes.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Why does the NBA want my eyeball to burn?

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

tanglewood1420 posted:

In a basketball game, the players are not viewing the action from a 30° perspective to the side of the court, but from their own eyes.

i was being facetious NERD

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

i love the green on the bucks court but the wood coloring part is so boring. this was an event to be cool and fun and they went with half the court being normal as hell. imagine if we had that blinding green taking up 80% of the court!

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

the bulls' red is so powerful that you can see it on every players' face, but especially you can see it on pale rear end alex caruso

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

duncan robinson has developed exactly one move and soon the league is gonna figure it out

TheKevman
Dec 13, 2003
I thought Mad Max: Fury Road was
:mediocre:
so you should probably ignore anything else I say

Holy poo poo one handed whip pass alley oop from curry to GP2 with a reverse finish!?

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

TheKevman posted:

Holy poo poo one handed whip pass alley oop from curry to GP2 with a reverse finish!?

https://twitter.com/warriors_bra/status/1720604652574540093

steph rules

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Bickerstaff ATOs 🤢

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe
Jesus loving Christ

What is with the Indy court paint

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

The Boys from Brooklyn are looking good. Love the court in Chicago as red as my blood and soul.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

just turned on the bulls game, it is horrible watching this court good gravy

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Mobley you idiot

runaway pancake
Dec 13, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Gravy Boat 2k
cavs throwing this one away

R.D. Mangles