Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best in franchise
XXX
XXX: State of the Union
XXX: Return of Xander Cage
Namtab
View Results

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

symbolic posted:

it varies but arguably that happens most often cuz of understaffing so dont blame em imo

They're one of the busiest in town so I accepted it

Was a good lunchable tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
https://x.com/mrjeffu/status/1720993580381270263?s=20

You better believe it!

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
gonna get kusogi to voice all my posts

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Zetsubou-san posted:

i can respect the "I am also here" energy

i love all off-model background drawings. but i love them turning homare into a funny little creature the most

Last Celebration
Mar 30, 2010

Ngl, if I had gently caress you money to spend on a Japanese dub of my YouTube channel id probably hire the Zoro actor, so I can’t even blame him for picking a character from his Japanese animes to dub over him.

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

So who’s Mr Beast and how is he rich enough to hire a big name Japanese actress to dub him?

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

I envy you

Southern Cassowary
Jan 3, 2023

Larryb posted:

So who’s Mr Beast and how is he rich enough to hire a big name Japanese actress to voice him?

big youtuber who gives away money in dumb challenge videos

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

Arist posted:

I envy you

I don’t pay attention to a lot of Youtubers to be fair

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

at walmart and noticed that the anime section in the dwindling tv/movie aisles got basically got replaced by a crunchyroll ad, lol. Went from a pretty basic but varied selection that also kept up with recent film releases to two shelves of DBZ discs, merch, and crunchy time cards.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

Larryb posted:

So who’s Mr Beast and how is he rich enough to hire a big name Japanese actress to dub him?

Hes also apparently rich enough to sell candy bars in my local supermarket

marumaru
May 20, 2013

AoT:TFS:TFC: Part 1 & 2 was not that bad honestly. manga readers blew it way out of proportion

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
Never say "crunchy time" again. :thanks:

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

marumaru posted:

AoT:TFS:TFC: Part 1 & 2 was not that bad honestly. manga readers blew it way out of proportion
if you didn't read the manga, the anime has significantly fleshed out and modified the ending, apparently completely changing the scene that people parody with that one Billy Bat meme

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

marumaru posted:

People definitely blew it out of proportion, but also, it was weaker in the first version than in the volume release, which added some extra pages and changed a bit of dialog, and in the anime release, which changed a lot of the dialog and better paced the moments and character interactions.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Julias posted:

What if I'm at taco bell

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Julias posted:

I'm a creamy peanut butter man, myself

haypliss
Oct 2, 2022
Rather have a crunchy time than moist moment.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Larryb posted:

he makes blind people see

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

haypliss posted:

Rather have a crunchy time than moist moment.

You made it worse

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
mr beast is a really rich guy who paid for a youtube channel with a lot of preexisting subscribers and has since used his money to do a lot of really big attention-grabbing stuff while doing his best to exoticize the public image of a lot of what he does so people will find it even crazier. sometimes this leads to him financing stuff that does some good for people so that's nice. should've been more careful about associating with ghost kitchens that have unsafe working conditions and deliver potentially dangerous unchecked food though

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Was he the guy who ate a bag of sugar free Gummi bears and spent an hour making GBS threads himself half to death

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Shinjobi posted:

Was he the guy who ate a bag of sugar free Gummi bears and spent an hour making GBS threads himself half to death

No, you're thinking of me

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
:rip:

(Rest in Poop)

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

The Colonel posted:

mr beast is a really rich guy who paid for a youtube channel with a lot of preexisting subscribers

lmao i didn't know that part

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Shinjobi posted:

LA Beast

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Arist posted:

No, you're thinking of me

Frankly I'm just glad you're alive bud:cheers:

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
Has there ever been a yuri show where it looks like it's about to turn to Queerbaiting by pairing off the main couple with two dudes only for the script to flip and the two dudes were just getting close to the leads so they could ask each other out?

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Arc Hammer posted:

Has there ever been a yuri show where it looks like it's about to turn to Queerbaiting by pairing off the main couple with two dudes only for the script to flip and the two dudes were just getting close to the leads so they could ask each other out?
theres never even been a yuri show that did the first thing

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

symbolic posted:

lmao i didn't know that part
every time a 'youtube celeb' or 'twitch star' seemingly appears over night its because they did that, its insanely common. theres a lot of old youtube channels sitting unused with like a million subs that nobody remembers exist, its extremely easy. like dr. disrespect did that too

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Endorph posted:

theres never even been a yuri show that did the first thing

I guess the term itself kinda invalidates the followup.

Has the latter latter part of my question actually happened though in any show you can think of.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

in netsuzou trap the premise is two girls are cheating on their boyfriends with each other and at the end of the series when they actually break up with their boyfriends one of the guys makes a joke about how they should start dating each other too

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Hell yeah, the Hanshin Tigers won the Japan Series, finally breaking the Curse of the Colonel

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Endorph posted:

in netsuzou trap the premise is two girls are cheating on their boyfriends with each other and at the end of the series when they actually break up with their boyfriends one of the guys makes a joke about how they should start dating each other too

Should make a follow up where the guys go through with it.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Waffleman_ posted:

Hell yeah, the Hanshin Tigers won the Japan Series, finally breaking the Curse of the Colonel

They are free now

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Arc Hammer posted:

Should make a follow up where the guys go through with it.
if you just wanna watch anime about two dudes dating i can give you recs for that instead

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
Hit me. Last I watched was Yuri on Ice ages ago. Anything newer? That "My New Boss is Silly" show any good?

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Endorph posted:

every time a 'youtube celeb' or 'twitch star' seemingly appears over night its because they did that, its insanely common. theres a lot of old youtube channels sitting unused with like a million subs that nobody remembers exist, its extremely easy. like dr. disrespect did that too

i knew that was a practice but didn't realize that was what MrBeast did. legend...

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Arc Hammer posted:

Hit me. Last I watched was Yuri on Ice ages ago. Anything newer? That "My New Boss is Silly" show any good?
I haven't seen that but Given's solid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Ice Skating loving rules