Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Rick posted:

drat imagine the confidence of this dude who's fat as heck wearling a jersey with no shirt underneath in this hawks/heat halftime.

i bet that heavy guy who went before him wishes he wore a belt tonight, cost him like 6-7 seconds

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

some of the worst dribbling you'll ever see out of shirtless jersey man

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Aye Doc posted:

some of the worst dribbling you'll ever see out of shirtless jersey man

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
How did he hit the free throw but missed 5 point blank layups?

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

at least one of the men actually played a little basketball

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Aye Doc posted:

at least one of the men actually played a little basketball

I appreciate the spin move because he had time to still win even if he completely lost the ball on it.

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet
payton "dennis rodman" pritchard

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

duncan robinson is terrible at the game of basketball

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Aye Doc posted:

duncan robinson is terrible at the game of basketball

Jaime jaquez jr on the other hand

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

lotta jaylen brown dunks today

Eratik
Jun 23, 2004

I like your style.
Does Joe mazzula think this is an in season tournament game and point differential matters

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Eratik posted:

Does Joe mazzula think this is an in season tournament game and point differential matters

in the actual in season tournament game they ran out the clock honorably. so i don’t think so

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Rick posted:

drat imagine the confidence of this dude who's fat as heck wearling a jersey with no shirt underneath in this hawks/heat halftime.

Thats me

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet
I hope miami builds a statue of bam performing an illegal screen

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Atlanta hawks jerseys look like the logo for a private equity run cell phone service. But i do kind of like the ugly hawk shadow on the court

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Lol at trae getting stripped cleanly and throwing his hands up anyway. Pavlov's foulhunter

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Hate kyle lowry, speaking of foulhunting

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

mobley is playing soft

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Same

runaway pancake
Dec 13, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Gravy Boat 2k
im coming to the realization that cavs will never win with mobley and allen

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

draymond already has a technical. he’s not getting ejected

runaway pancake
Dec 13, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Gravy Boat 2k
lmao, buh bye

Ferdinand the Bull
Jul 30, 2006

I was at that hawks heat game. Bam Adebayo hit some impressive shots. Im not even mad.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Sweet loving justice suck it Warriors commentators

runaway pancake
Dec 13, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Gravy Boat 2k

de curry GOAT posted:

draymond already has a technical. he’s not getting ejected

not the playoffs, so i guess he can

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Like no one is as bad as Warriors announcers, they're lapping the field.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

lol “let’s just cheap shot people next time “

You guys already do that

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

mobley couldn’t post up curry :hmmno:

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Rick posted:

Like no one is as bad as Warriors announcers, they're lapping the field.

Really satisfying hearing them go from “you got to nip this in the bud to stop it from escalating…it’s a take foul…its a flagrant on Mitchell” to “well I guess we should just cheap shot people whenever we think there was a missed call”

“IT HAPPENED 5 MINUTES AGO…well I guess it was just the previous play”

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

they really pissed away a 16 point lead… and Mobley is -13 🤢

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

WhyteRyce posted:

Really satisfying hearing them go from “you got to nip this in the bud to stop it from escalating…it’s a take foul…its a flagrant on Mitchell” to “well I guess we should just cheap shot people whenever we think there was a missed call”

“IT HAPPENED 5 MINUTES AGO…well I guess it was just the previous play”

Yeah they're just completely insane.

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Chris Paul trying to dislocate Mitchell’s elbow???

runaway pancake
Dec 13, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Gravy Boat 2k
not turning this off cause i get so much joy from watching the warriors lose

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 2000
LaMelo Ball showing out so far this early afternoon game

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

shame brandon miller got huert, he was having a great game too

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 2000
Free lamelo

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

You can't stop what's coming
Brandon Miller is basically all I’m watching for at this point so if he ends up missing extended time then woof. They were thin going into the season and needed health plus a few breaks, and things have already gone south. Probably for the best

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

im here in front of my tv to watch jordan poole play basketball and im so excited

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

both of these teams suck rear end at shooting. grizz/clips is also a horror show in its own way. all day sunday basketball why do you hate me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

You can't stop what's coming
Edit: wrong thread

morestuff fucked around with this message at 22:17 on Nov 12, 2023