Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Ghost Dog posted:

after the million 3 guard lineups last year i wonder if we get some 4 forward lineups when vandy becomes alive again

I'm really hoping so.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Algund Eenboom posted:

Cam reddish tried to block the shot by clapping in midair

the Sonic Boom has been a tried and true battle technique since 1991

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Lakers playing a competitive game while getting nothing from anyone on offense but AD and LeBron and a little bit from Austin Reaves makes me feel like I'm watching last year's team.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Aye Doc posted:

the Sonic Boom has been a tried and true battle technique since 1991

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Too small!!!

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

de curry GOAT posted:

Too small!!!

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

de curry GOAT posted:

Too small!!!

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
lmao this fan blew his ankle out on the MGM halfcourt shot.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Rick posted:

lmao this fan blew his ankle out on the MGM halfcourt shot.

https://twitter.com/KingCharge/status/1726457716384858179

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

this guys about to get revenge for that guy the bulls stiffed in the 90s

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

i wonder how much longer the point reaves stuff lasts. he ball handled a lot last year but it never felt like he was trying to play point but it seems like thats his whole deal this season and hes very bad at it

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Lebron is guaranteed to have the all time greatest highlight reel of amazing passes leading to bricked shots

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

do the rockets just like... not use off-ball movement? it seems like it would help them sometimes. i feel like every play i watch is just one guy dribbling the joy out of the ball or fred and sengun running a PnR and in either set, the other guys are just chillin in the background, enjoying the moment, loving the up close and personal view

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Ghost Dog posted:

i wonder how much longer the point reaves stuff lasts. he ball handled a lot last year but it never felt like he was trying to play point but it seems like thats his whole deal this season and hes very bad at it

He should be defenestrated. They should build a window in the staples center to toss him through

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Aye Doc posted:

do the rockets just like... not use off-ball movement? it seems like it would help them sometimes. i feel like every play i watch is just one guy dribbling the joy out of the ball or fred and sengun running a PnR and in either set, the other guys are just chillin in the background, enjoying the moment, loving the up close and personal view

Whhy do that when you have tari eason

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Algund Eenboom posted:

He should be defenestrated. They should build a window in the staples center to toss him through

hes a pretender to the caruso throne and we should never have let it get this far. death is too sweet a release for him

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Ghost Dog posted:

Yeah I really don't like it. I'm hoping it ends with Vincent returns but honestly I'm not hopeful about that being a ton better. They really need to find a traditional point somewhere but the again there are like 20 teams saying that right now.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

after i posted i used my brain and realized it's probably just ingrained behavior from guys like Green and Jabari having been in pre-2023-24 Houston where the culture was a burning garbage pile and everyone was just doing their own thin built on vibes. probably hard to iron that out completely in a training camp and a few weeks

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
LEBRON

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Rick posted:

LEBRON

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

LEBRON JAMES

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Lebron James

qbert
Oct 23, 2003

It's both thrilling and terrifying.
Lakers are somehow winning a game where they are 4 of 23 from 3…

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

de curry GOAT posted:

LEBRON JAMES

That's right

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Rick posted:

LEBRON

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

qbert posted:

Lakers are somehow winning a game where they are 4 of 23 from 3…

Lebron James

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Rick posted:

Yeah I really don't like it. I'm hoping it ends with Vincent returns but honestly I'm not hopeful about that being a ton better. They really need to find a traditional point somewhere but the again there are like 20 teams saying that right now.

the lack of playmaking may have something to do with why a team of a few good shooters and a bunch of average ones is for some reason completely loving dogshit from 3

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Russell has no shame

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Ime at least had the sense to take Brooks off of LeBron, not that it helped.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Lebron James.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

lebron raymone james

qbert
Oct 23, 2003

It's both thrilling and terrifying.
LeBron carrying the team so hard right now. Please let the old man rest.

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

That was some good defense by jabari smith jr. I still believe

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Rick posted:

Lebron James.

:hai:

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

hes never retiring

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

thats not a flagrant but lol at hard fouling when you got 3 guys defending one guy at the rim

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Reaves with the Jeremy Lin classic of dribbling out the shot clock then tossing it to star in an awful position.

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

no challenge left :cripes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
drat, Reaves was fouled too. Nice shot.