Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!

shyduck posted:

happy thanksgiving

a delightful symphony of tweets

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Circle Nine
Mar 1, 2009

But that’s how it is when you start wanting to have things. Now, I just look at them, and when I go away I carry them in my head. Then my hands are always free, because I don’t have to carry a suitcase.
the mashed potatoes are a rondo in e minor

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

[BLOODLUST]

RBC
Nov 23, 2007

IM STILL SPENDING MONEY FROM 1888
do you think musk has a turkey with his 10 kids and 5 wives or whatever

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

it’s most assuredly goose if they denigrate themselves by actually celebrating anything thanksgiving related

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

musk and his mom and grimes and the neuralink lady and his other ex wife are all canadian so they would have already done thanksgiving last month

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

RBC posted:

do you think musk has a turkey with his 10 kids and 5 wives or whatever

I don't know if 5 wives has a turkey burger. Maybe a seasonal special.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Juul-Whip posted:

musk and his mom and grimes and the neuralink lady and his other ex wife are all canadian so they would have already done thanksgiving last month

nah he definitely requests they carve off all the dark meat and put it on a separate, shittier plate

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

Schmoe Cwead posted:

the project the board was concerned with was called q*

he was making a "joke"

ah i see. was wondering why that asterisk was there. thought he just didn't know how to spell QAnon

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

I'm sure Q-pilled people really know how to discern a joke

Circle Nine
Mar 1, 2009

But that’s how it is when you start wanting to have things. Now, I just look at them, and when I go away I carry them in my head. Then my hands are always free, because I don’t have to carry a suitcase.

Precambrian Video Games posted:

I don't know if 5 wives has a turkey burger. Maybe a seasonal special.

:emptyquote:

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

is this good news for twitter's financials?

https://twitter.com/unusual_whales/status/1727426389522149806

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

Ngo scoop: i clicked his profile and he said he's antifascist

I am a serious reporter

Saltpowered
Apr 12, 2010

Chief Executive Officer
Awful Industries, LLC

LOL, valued at 25x revenue. get the gently caress out of here.

Circle Nine
Mar 1, 2009

like tesla it'll be a meme stock so it will 100% get that much

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Ngo scoop

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

having 3 massive high profile explosions in a row then selling stock. genius

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

HAIL eSATA-n posted:

having 3 massive high profile explosions in a row then selling stock. genius

Did you forget the most powerful rockets attached to it?

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Ngo scooped his own brains out of his head and threw them in the loving trash.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
his brains were destroyed by a cement milkshake

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

I don't think this is a public IPO or anything, it'll just be for Saudis and other rich assholes

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

shyduck posted:

I don't think this is a public IPO or anything, it'll just be for Saudis and other rich assholes

Seems like a good idea to get some foreign investors on board of an enterprise which also receives government funding for communication systems like Starlink that can be deployed (and turned off again) in hotspots around the world.

And who wouldn't want to be involved in literal rocket science?
It's just smart business and I assume the US government and NASA don't really care that much.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Nonsense posted:

Ngo scoop

Nguano scoop

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

cars dont go to an afterlife

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=?ZcWeE3NMeBQ

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

finally, the truth is revealed

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
thanksgiving style cuisine

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
i hope everyone had a very ftw Thanksgiving

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

thanksgiving style cuisine

As a merci donnant connoisseur, I

Target Practice
Aug 20, 2004

Shit.
a ngo scoop is when you reach a cupped hand down to your unwashed rear end in a top hat and then bring it up to your mouth and nose and take a huge whiff

HORSE-SLAUGHTERER
Nov 11, 2020

H O R S E - S L A U G H T E R E R

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

Does SpaceX put the Starlink satellites into orbit or are those piggybacking off of NASA or one of the other rocket companies right now? I'm just curious if North Korea has surpassed the biggest, bestest Western capitalist mind with their rocket launch.

Weembles
Apr 19, 2004

Randalor posted:

Does SpaceX put the Starlink satellites into orbit or are those piggybacking off of NASA or one of the other rocket companies right now? I'm just curious if North Korea has surpassed the biggest, bestest Western capitalist mind with their rocket launch.

SpaceX is actually one of the less disfunctional parts of the musk empire. Their falcon 9 rocket actually works and has been putting stuff for NASA and comercial payloads into orbit for years - including all of the starlink satellites.

They even got the scheme where they land their boosters and reuse them to work. I have no clue if it's profitable or not, but they do it.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://twitter.com/cb_doge/status/1727705807700050260?t=ADExrajs2BLOZDegLuzjvw&s=19

Maed
Aug 23, 2006

Weembles posted:

SpaceX is actually one of the less disfunctional parts of the musk empire. Their falcon 9 rocket actually works and has been putting stuff for NASA and comercial payloads into orbit for years - including all of the starlink satellites.

They even got the scheme where they land their boosters and reuse them to work. I have no clue if it's profitable or not, but they do it.

NASA could have done the same thing as spacex for cheaper and starlink is its own scam, it's just as lovely as all satellite internet cause the "mesh network" bullshit is fake and will never be implemented. they're just shoving a bunch of space junk up in the sky to justify pumping a bunch of tax money into more private business

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

Maed posted:

NASA could have done the same thing as spacex for cheaper and starlink is its own scam, it's just as lovely as all satellite internet cause the "mesh network" bullshit is fake and will never be implemented. they're just shoving a bunch of space junk up in the sky to justify pumping a bunch of tax money into more private business

You won’t care

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

he's so selfless

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe

Weembles posted:

Also they have an entire layer of middle management devoted to distracting Elon so he doesn't interfere in the actual productive parts of the business.

Teratrain
Aug 23, 2007
Waiting for Godot

Dog Designer having a nice normal Thanksgiving, straight online to tongue-bathe the balls of a billionaire who he styles his entire online persona around

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

he should get more cameos he's a natural actor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

How fast do you think Musk will drop the Media Matters lawsuit when he is reminded in court again that discovery goes both ways like with the Twitter lawsuit