Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FullMetalJackoff
Feb 15, 2004

Waluigi want his fucking Amiibo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Majinfoose posted:

Yes, because it looks hella white supremist

Having a normal one I see

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

I don’t agree with the mustard

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

tune in to saw for A Glizzy Christmas on december 9th

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

lol

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

a.lo posted:

It's a joke I've seen long before Punk had that haircut :shrug:

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

a.lo posted:

it kinda looks white supremacist. no one is saying he is, it's just kinda funny that he looks like a white supremacist you'd cast in a tv show.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Punk right now:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFNUpH5p4UQ&t=152s

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Rhonne posted:

The idea of Cole being able to hold back Seth is very funny.

Cole is actually pretty loving jacked, though

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Yeah I remember seeing that

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

a.lo posted:

Yeah I remember seeing that

It's pretty gross, I don't wanna see it again

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

JUNGLE BOY posted:

People who are confident Punk is gonna meltdown and get fired from the most professional locker room, one that isn’t filled with midcarders that are gonna try to shoot on him, should Toxx for it

Idk if he will melt down but I do think his leg is going to fall off or his whole body will disassemble like a crash test dummy

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

The reason Punk hates being chopped is because there's a spot on his chest that when you depress it causes his limbs to fly off and his eyes to bug out, battle damage style.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Watching the two War Games matches – most of the way through the men's match, which is just fine so far. The women's match was a lot more fun IMO.

Some thoughts from a non-WWE watcher:
- Shotzi's look for War Games was so loving good. It's a shame she lost her last name, though
- Everyone in Damage CTRL is so cool and that's such a badass stable
- I thought it was funny that the crowd chanted for tables during the women's match and then it was the heels who got the big babyface pop for pulling out a table. I really do dislike the "we want ___!" chants during a match, unless it's something tied specifically to the story or wrestlers in the match. It just feels like it does such a disservice to the wrestlers.
- Double thunder fire power bomb in the women's match was sick
- JD McDonaugh or whatever reminded me of Joey Janela with his hair braided, and they should just replace him with Janela so they don't have yet another sex pest/domestic abuse guy on the roster.
- I like Damian Priest a bunch and they should replace Roman Reigns with him and not mention it. He's big, he's handsome, he wears a weird vest thing, he has long black hair – all of the important stuff.
- The commentary is a lot less abrasive than it was in years past, which I noticed more each time I pop in to watch a match or two. There was a moment during the men's War Games when the crowd was doing the "olé" chant and Michael Cole goes "El Generico somewhere..." to which Graves replied "Orphanage" which I thought was cute. Just a nice simple thing that probably wouldn't be allowed under a full Vince reign.
- It stinks that they added pinfalls to the ways to win War Games
- The camera work wasn't as atrocious as I remember, but maybe it was just because it was in the cage and they couldn't do the more obnoxious poo poo all of the time. Felt like a lot less zooming and shaking and all of that.
- I'm glad Sami is so over. It makes me happy.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Punk asks MBS what his knuckles say, roster detained again

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

projecthalaxy posted:

Punk asks MBS what his knuckles say, roster detained again

MBS: "Mr. Punk we will present you a feast of blood covered penis if that is your price to job to Roman and Yokozuna in 10 seconds."

Optimist with doubt
May 16, 2010

Scoop Lover

:vince:

he knows...

Ganso Bomb posted:

Cole is actually pretty loving jacked, though

He may be michael swole these days but he's not tje bouncer I'd send

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

Bold to assume Punk would listen to a band that’s not H20 or Rancid

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
I feel like wise old post-heart attack Triple H probably knows how to keep a leash on Punk, but I'm excited to inevitably find out I'm wrong.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Malcolm Excellent posted:

Idk if he will melt down but I do think his leg is going to fall off or his whole body will disassemble like a crash test dummy

his limbs are gonna fly off like an old GI Joe who's rubber band snapped

lomzus
Mar 18, 2009
https://twitter.com/WWE/status/1728868502684262579

bartok
May 10, 2006

Can't wait to see CM Punk suck that blood covered dick in Saudia Arabia with his dorky buddy The Miz.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Wow. As an AEW Homer I have to admit. Monday night is the new Wednesday night.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Tempted to watch Raw for the first time in five years…

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
Punk is using his Best in the World graphic again, did Shane sign off on this?!

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

JUNGLE BOY posted:

People who are confident Punk is gonna meltdown and get fired from the most professional locker room, one that isn’t filled with midcarders that are gonna try to shoot on him, should Toxx for it

I don't care about the rest, but the idea that the WWE is a professional locker room is a funny one.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

kdrudy posted:

I don't care about the rest, but the idea that the WWE is a professional locker room is a funny one.

Seems like a whole lot less fights and twitter drama…

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

his barber really did do him dirty with that haircut lol

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY

JUNGLE BOY posted:

Seems like a whole lot less fights and twitter drama…

Hmmm and who was the impetus for a lot of those…,,

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Conrad_Birdie posted:

Hmmm and who was the impetus for a lot of those…,,

Seems like the only thing in common between the Punk/Elite, Sammy/Eddie, Sammy/Andrade, Britt/Rosa, and Punk/Perry fights, and the endless whining on Twitter is Tony Khan.

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

CM Punk got that Gordon Hayward fade

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

https://twitter.com/ryback/status/1728876915778617550?s=46&t=A16sW12emsJJxXTfyV0WUA

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

everybody loves the big guy

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

neoaxd posted:

everybody loves the big guy

FEED
ME
MORE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU