Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

:siren: Good Marchy :siren:

E- I'm not quite sure what happened there but :siren: JOHNNY :siren:.

CBJSprague24 fucked around with this message at 01:01 on Nov 27, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Whoever is coaching CBJ to play every lead like they are on a 5v5 PK needs to go

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

Whoever is coaching CBJ to play every lead like they are on a 5v5 PK needs to go

I want to know who in the hell this organizatio thought Jared Boll was worthy of a coaching position.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
I got home with like 13:00 left in 3rd 2-0 and I think CBJ had maybe 20 seconds total of offensive zone time after I started watching

Jamwad Hilder
Apr 18, 2007

surfin usa
Watching the Preds for the first time this year really and man their roster is weird. It's like 50% guys who were sick 5 years ago, 40% guys that make me say "Who?" but they're scoring a lot apparently (Yakov Trenin in particular), and then Josi, Saros, and Forsberg.

Blackbelt Bobman
Jul 17, 2004

I don't need friends! I've been
manipulatin' you since the start!
All so I can something,
something X-Blade!

JJ Peterka is awesome

bub spank
Feb 1, 2005

the THRILL
Ottawa doesn't look like they should even be in the same league as Florida. Wooooooooof. If the players don't want DJ Smith fired, they should start playing like it.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

:siren: Boy, I sure can't wait to see how they piss this 2-0 lead against a far superior team away :siren:

e- Erik, if you're going to waste your energy on killing a Bruin, please make it 63, tia.

e2- You too, Voronkov (though isn't Charlie McAvoy the one who killed Josh Anderson in the playoffs and got away with it?).

CBJSprague24 fucked around with this message at 02:30 on Nov 28, 2023

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

:siren: CHINNY :siren:

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)
I think Kakko's season is over. At least regular season.

Blackbelt Bobman
Jul 17, 2004

All so I can something,
something X-Blade!

https://twitter.com/sabresplays/status/1729319953575125245?s=46&t=ZmcWuigp8va-srUE4rOQ8Q

UPL is good

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Where's the penalty there on pitlik!?

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

In what world is that interference?

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Christ there's the terrible make up call.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

:siren: Good Marchy :siren:

Anybody have CBJ up 4-0 on the Bruins, who are being blanked by Spencer Martin tonight? No? Me either.

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

This is what happens when you disrespect Cam Neely

CBJSprague24 posted:

:siren: PPG :siren:

Anybody have CBJ up 4-0 on the Bruins tonight? No? Me either.

I did because Boston are big time frauds, just like every other team with 20+ points so far.

**Ok I might have to adjust my measurement for what constitutes a good start to the year, I didn't realize Buffalo had 20 points.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Mika :siren:

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

Matt Zerella posted:

Christ there's the terrible make up call.

Proof that “these refs suck” chants works. But really that was one of the most blatant makeup calls I’ve seen in a long time.

Blackbelt Bobman
Jul 17, 2004

All so I can something,
something X-Blade!

They shouldn’t be able to call a penalty on someone hitting Trouba.

That interference call was kinda silly but so is the entire concept of make-up calls. Just call penalties when they happen!

fermun
Nov 4, 2009
Hell yeah, Ryan Johansen!

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Bahahaha Ullmark almost pulled a MAF.

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

Welp, at least Boston lost!

Blackbelt Bobman
Jul 17, 2004

All so I can something,
something X-Blade!

Alex Tuch is so good y’all

Blackbelt Bobman
Jul 17, 2004

All so I can something,
something X-Blade!

HOLY poo poo THEY ARE GOING TO WIN

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

:siren: This would be a four-game win streak if they hadn't absolutely shat themselves last night. :siren:

Escape Goat
Jan 30, 2009

Shesterkin rage

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

What is a John Beecher?

bub spank
Feb 1, 2005

the THRILL
Sens Panthers game was turning into a goon show, so the refs just gave every player on the ice a 10 minute misconduct.

Don’t know how DJ stays in charge of this team after this type of performance. Team came our incredibly flat, got outplayed for 40 minutes, and then turned into sore loser clowns in the third.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

They kicked every player on the ice out of the FLA/OTT game and any more penalties are getting 10s now. There’s a chance this game won’t hit the 0:00 because there’ll be nobody left.

bub spank
Feb 1, 2005

the THRILL
https://x.com/sungarrioch/status/1729331350354694564?s=46&t=JGipJoH3wkxHlVpI9Q8vww

lol

fancy stats
Sep 9, 2009

A man's man, wears a lot of denim, tells long stories and has oatmeal saved from this morning.

lmaooo

Simplex
Jun 29, 2003

Siler lining to Girard and Lehkonen being out is that the lineup seems much more settled, and players more comfortable in their roles.

fisting by many
Dec 25, 2009

Why was it 4 on 4 in OT in the cgy-vegas game when Weegar scored? There must have been offsetting penalties but there are none listed on nhl.com. (in fact it doesn't even show a stoppage or faceoff in OT. probably a bug.)

e: oh duh, vegas took a penalty late in regulation, and then there was no stoppage in OT. Really wanted to believe everyone just forgot to count.

fisting by many fucked around with this message at 08:43 on Nov 28, 2023

Escape Goat
Jan 30, 2009

fisting by many posted:

Why was it 4 on 4 in OT in the cgy-vegas game when Weegar scored? There must have been offsetting penalties but there are none listed on nhl.com. (in fact it doesn't even show a stoppage or faceoff in OT. probably a bug.)

e: oh duh, vegas took a penalty late in regulation, and then there was no stoppage in OT. Really wanted to believe everyone just forgot to count.

Yeah they played 4:55 all 4-4 with no stoppages, then Weegar scores coast to coast rush goal. Hockey is good.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
So it's gonna be one of THOSE kind of Vanecek games huh?

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

How could McCabe ever think skating into the corner to make that hit was an appropriate decision

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Jesus Nylander what the gently caress was that

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Well that was an utter dogshit period, the Leafs clearly left behind various parts of themselves in Sweden (mostly brains).

Oh and fire Keefe

FunOne
Aug 20, 2000
I am a slimey vat of concentrated stupidity

Fun Shoe
I swear I get frame drops when they turn the name labels on. Especially that and the boards changing at the same time as name labels and pick tracker is on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
it would be nice if vitek vanecek didn't look like a fish out of water on every single scoring chance