Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best in franchise
XXX
XXX: State of the Union
XXX: Return of Xander Cage
Namtab
View Results

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Furnaceface posted:

Harsh, but fair.

Ottawa is no slouch either, but we just blame it on Gatineau drivers and government plates rather than admit fault.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Arc Hammer posted:

Ottawa is no slouch either, but we just blame it on Gatineau drivers and government plates rather than admit fault.

Misery loves company on the snow belt. :respek:

RuBisCO
May 1, 2009

This is definitely not a lie

You guys should move to Vancouver and we can have anime watch parties. You still have a spare kidney to sell right?

RuBisCO
May 1, 2009

jk that wouldn't be nearly enough

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
pnw ftw. canadas pretty nice except for the housing market

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
The rent is too drat high.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
gently caress BOCCHI THE ROCK

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
Fid me a six figure job and I'd move into the finest water closet Vancouver can provide.

RuBisCO
May 1, 2009

ArfJason posted:

gently caress BOCCHI THE ROCK

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Red Minjo posted:

The first game's fight scenes were silly enough, but nirvanA Initiative made me think that they could make one of those musou games out of the series. Would probably be weird to stretch the story over one of those types of games, but there are enough characters that fight and generic hordes of baddies in AI:NI to support it, I feel.

No fuckin' way, the number of those boring-rear end fight scene was one of the worst parts of AINI

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Arc Hammer posted:

Fid me a six figure job and I'd move into the finest water closet Vancouver can provide.

Trade off for not having snow is the entire summer being shrouded in forest fire smoke. Im willing to suffer lovely snow for nice summers, no matter how short they feel. :colbert:

Leraika
Jun 14, 2015

Luckily, I *did* save your old avatar. Fucked around and found out indeed.
my deep dark secret as an uchikoshi fan is that I got stuck on a somnium in AI1 and never finished it

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

GateOfD posted:

There’s a bunch of nice ramens about 20 mins away from me.
Wish there was an Okonomiyaki place though

I just got updated on this: I won, were getting ramen for the work dinner. :toot:

Also this is the first ramen place in the whole city. The next closest one is 60km away.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

Leraika posted:

my deep dark secret as an uchikoshi fan is that I got stuck on a somnium in AI1 and never finished it

fix it, game rules

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
I should do Ramen some night. There's two really good ones close by.

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

The thing with Vancouver/Vancouver Island is you escape snow most of the time but when that once every year big snowfall comes whelp things sure do become a mess

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

SatoshiMiwa posted:

The thing with Vancouver/Vancouver Island is you escape snow most of the time but when that once every year big snowfall comes whelp things sure do become a mess

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Got nothing but time so I'm going to restart Persona 5 which I havent played in years

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

verbal enema posted:

Got nothing but time so I'm going to restart Persona 5 which I havent played in years

It's a bit late for that...don't you think you should go to bed?

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
What's the difference from the original p5, which I have, to the royale edition

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

A new character and some updated side stuff.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

New party member, new dungeon, new city area, new plot stuff

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
It took me 98 hours to get to the point where you beat the spaceport so I dont need more stuff lol

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I love super robot wars

E; literally the next line

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Out of the houses, which is the most blue?

The answer might not be be obvious at first.

Gravy Boat 2k

verbal enema posted:

What's the difference from the original p5, which I have, to the royale edition

aside from the additional content, royal makes the gun refill after every fight, and I think I remember hearing that the ryuji s-link skill that instakills weak enemies if you run into them didn't give exp and money in the original release?

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 6 days!)

which Super Robot Wars game is that

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

T!

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

drat, might have to look into that one, the couple few recents I wasn't interested much in because it didn't have series I was interested in.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

Dun dun dun dumdumdum dumdumdum

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Leraika posted:

hosed up, go finish it.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Julias posted:

I hope you don't mean for anime?

Beastars, Chihayafuru s3, Fate:GO Banylonia, psycho pass 3, high score girl 2, Iruma Kun s1, No Guns Life, also second halves of Dr. Stone s1, Fire Force s1, and Vinland Saga s1

All poo poo

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Namtab posted:

All poo poo

Enough about your MHA hero name

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

This is an odd question out of nowhere but how many of you read manga on a tablet and if so what do you use + do you like it.

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Sleng Teng posted:

This is an odd question out of nowhere but how many of you read manga on a tablet and if so what do you use + do you like it.

I mostly just use comixology + the viz and shonen jump apps, it works out pretty well especially if you have a larger tablet.

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Sorry I meant to add what kind of tablet as well. A bit late after all of the sales I know but life comes at you fast

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

I use a samsung galaxy tablet, the S7 FE specifically so it's a big boy. Pricey though.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Kild posted:

Enough about your MHA hero name
lol drat

sinky
Feb 22, 2011

Slippery Tilde

Sleng Teng posted:

I use a Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite. It's cool and good and has a wacom pen. Before that I used a Lenovo Tab 4 8 Plus, which was fine despite the smaller screen.

Software is Tachiyomi, either ripping stuff from the usual websites or from a Komga server.

haypliss
Oct 2, 2022
I'm disgusting and read on a phone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

i read some webnovels on my ipad