Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Is it bold?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

BOLD?

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

"They took the traysure and that brings me displaysure!"

Somehow I had never seen The Thing That Could Not Die before, and kinda had it mixed up with The Brain That Wouldn't Die (also known as the Head That Wouldn't Die).

John Murdoch
May 19, 2009

I can tune a fish.
Jessica!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTOozRAJ8dU&t=13s

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

May we scare you to death? :v:

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

"Wow, they edited the crap out of this thing!" at the beginning of Horror of Party Beach always catches me off guard, what a great joke.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Just because you can edit doesn't mean you should.

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer
"I believe in the existentialist outlaw as hero, that is why I travel with these men"

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

Say what you want about her, at least she's not doing the "Zombie Stomp".

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Angry_Ed posted:

"I believe in the existentialist outlaw as hero, that is why I travel with these men"

Meanwhile, in the dark, impenetrable void, Jean-Paul Sartre was a-movin' and a-groovin'.

Island Nation
Jun 20, 2006
Trust No One

Tonight...

Crow shows a movie

Tom creates a picture

And Mike meets a person

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
Horror of...Public Beach.

Lumbermouth posted:

"Wow, they edited the crap out of this thing!" at the beginning of Horror of Party Beach always catches me off guard, what a great joke.

One of my favorite credits gags: "Thank goodness they had three people on 'Soggetto'" from Diabolik.

Mister Kingdom
Dec 14, 2005

And the tears that fall
On the city wall
Will fade away
With the rays of morning light

Island Nation posted:

Tonight...

Crow shows a movie

Tom creates a picture

And Mike meets a person

Still, could be worse

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Some people crap on the Sci-Fi era skits but I love Mike's impossibly pleased attitude when Flavia calls him the average-looking man god.

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Has Not Actually Done Cocaine

Shaman Tank Spec posted:

It's the latest craze to hit the town!

E:

The Yipe Stripes scene also has one of my favourite riffs from the whole movie. After the song when that one weird goober is doing a dance that's 99% butt, Bill goes "doin' da butt, uhh uhh, doin' da butt!"

Which is probably a reference to this song that possibly three people in the world remember:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FShE0VifCYs

Mystery Science Theater 3000: doin' da butt

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

I stumbled ass-backwards into a comfortable, easy life for reasons beyond my comprehension and now I think I'm better than you for it.
I used to be a Joel guy, then I was a Mike guy but now I'm a Crooooooooooow guy.

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Dawgstar posted:

Some people crap on the Sci-Fi era skits but I love Mike's impossibly pleased attitude when Flavia calls him the average-looking man god.

That and the flashback to literally 5 seconds prior (but technically a week ago)

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

Dawgstar posted:

Let's not forget Crow getting so outraged at being called a "golden spider duck" that he literally grabs Cambot and shakes him while he's ranting at Flavia.

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

You kids with your big pants and your colored chalk and your Neve Campbell and your fanny packs and your nerf balls and your Pong and your Volkswagen Golf leases and your notebooks and the kids with the pierced I-don't-know-whats and the rollerskates and the 23-skidoos and the listening to the Becks

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Another Bill posted:

I used to be a Joel guy, then I was a Mike guy but now I'm a Crooooooooooow guy.

He's different!

It took me an embarrassing amount of time to realize that wasn't just a "Crow is different" joke, but a reference to his voice actor changing.

Angry_Ed posted:

That and the flashback to literally 5 seconds prior (but technically a week ago)

My flashback wasn't colour corrected when it came back from the lab, so it looks really dark.

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

https://youtu.be/WKAQMI60Jgc?si=R6aU63PKKZJfIgW2

Failson
Sep 2, 2018
Fun Shoe

Dawgstar posted:

I didn't warm up to the Sci-Fi years for a while, but now I think all the bits in Time Chasers are the best thing they've ever done.

"Well, I'm filled with hate... I dunno if that helps?"

Freemason Rush Week
Apr 22, 2006

I leave for 20 minutes and EvilCo is in *shambles*

Dungeon Ecology
Feb 9, 2011

i-gotta-whole-building-fulla-people-here!

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

Gotta make that SARSEP meeting!

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib
Hey, Nick. There was a stairs on the other side of the tree.

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

You mean out of your mezzanine, sir? :smuggo:

I also love "It's supposed to get down to absolute zero tonight! That's why I wear a sweater."

Dungeon Ecology
Feb 9, 2011

yarrr 16 men on a dead dodge dart

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer
It's an armed Levi's ad!

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

Look, I'm from Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk...

Splint Chesthair
Dec 27, 2004

Dungeon Ecology posted:

i-gotta-whole-building-fulla-people-here!

I godda hole be-yill-ding filla peeple he-uhr!

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

So Vermont was the epicenter of the dystopia. :rolleyes:

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Ben & Jerry's was the key to the apocalypse

John Murdoch
May 19, 2009

I can tune a fish.
I only own one- jar of mustard!

Freemason Rush Week
Apr 22, 2006

You had the misfortune of running into me, I'm a life-wrecking idiot :smuggo:

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Wow, our forefathers were dumpy.

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Who am I kidding? I never went to Castleton. :smith:

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

You catch the game last--I mean, LIBERTY!!

Future Wax
Feb 17, 2011

There is no inherent quantity of driving that I can increase!
Remember when everyone got the Nick Miller haircut and started wearing Castleton t-shirts?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Hi, I’m Bob Evil.