Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.
"The hostages' families' meeting with the cabinet | Tzvika mor, father of Eitan who's a hostage in Gaza and the founder of the Tikvah ["hope"] forum: 'It's too bad the meeting happened. The hostages' families should be distanced from the war cabinet. [They're] hysterical people in a bad mental state, or they live in the "I deserve it" culture, it doesn't work. The cabinet should work without emotion."

Second tweet:

"Tzvika Mor: 'It's very bad that they brought the returned hostages. Why did they create a petting pen for us? How are we different from the thousands of families whose sons are in the front? To survive, we have to be ready to make sacrifices. My son stands behind every word I say, if he wasn't a hostage he would be fighting. The cabinet is doing everything'"

https://twitter.com/ReshetBet/status/1732293002645680188?t=YrX4BWH5V0rK7ghVZCMLDA&s=19

:psyduck:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
https://twitter.com/emadhajjaj/status/1732341108938563601?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

crepeface posted:

houthis have also shown they like to do publicity stunts and i reckon sinking a british destroyer would be a good one

Britain would probably be relieved. They can't afford all the ships they have. One less to upkeep would be budgetary relief.

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006
the houthis have until now cruelty refused to put the British navy out of its misery but I have hope

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

god drat

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

sullat posted:

There once was a soldier named Schlomo
Who tried to order uber eats on the down-low
But the pad thai had nuts
And so he shat out his guts
While Hamas watched him on Go-pro

FuzzySlippers
Feb 6, 2009

Are there any other publications/whatever that have decent coverage of this besides Al Jazeera? I was trying to setup a feed and couldn't think of anything else to add. All the big and small names across the english language sphere just spew so much genocide propaganda.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Looks like the Houthi's might have delivered their response to those buck-toothed English

========================================

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/live...?update=6092087

Reuters: Reports of an incident involving a drone system west of the port of Hodeidah

Reuters quoted the British Maritime Trade Operations Authority as saying that there were reports of an incident involving a drone system west of the port of Hodeidah.

=============

Also looks like the Iraqi militias are back to pressuring the US

French: A march attack on a military base containing American forces in Iraq

Agence France-Presse quoted an American official as saying that an attack occurred using a drone on a military base containing American and international coalition forces in western Iraq.

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

Sancho Banana posted:

"The hostages' families' meeting with the cabinet | Tzvika mor, father of Eitan who's a hostage in Gaza and the founder of the Tikvah ["hope"] forum: 'It's too bad the meeting happened. The hostages' families should be distanced from the war cabinet. [They're] hysterical people in a bad mental state, or they live in the "I deserve it" culture, it doesn't work. The cabinet should work without emotion."

Second tweet:

"Tzvika Mor: 'It's very bad that they brought the returned hostages. Why did they create a petting pen for us? How are we different from the thousands of families whose sons are in the front? To survive, we have to be ready to make sacrifices. My son stands behind every word I say, if he wasn't a hostage he would be fighting. The cabinet is doing everything'"

https://twitter.com/ReshetBet/status/1732293002645680188?t=YrX4BWH5V0rK7ghVZCMLDA&s=19

:psyduck:

cucked beyond belief

also lol at the use of "I deserve it" culture in this context. oh you want us to stop bombing your kidnapped family? how about a pony while you're at it?

Bear Retrieval Unit has issued a correction as of 12:05 on Dec 6, 2023

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Israel puts forth it's exit plan, surrender date, and downgrades it's ambitions from 'taking gaza' and 'removing hamas' to just 'Better negotiation terms'

=========

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/live...%A7%D8%B1%D9%83

Israeli Army Radio: The ground maneuver will continue for another month

Israeli Army Radio said that the ground maneuver in northern and southern Gaza will continue for an additional month, according to the assessment of the security system.

Israeli Army Radio quoted sources as saying that the army will continue to put pressure on Hamas, which will lead to the resumption of negotiations on better terms, as they put it.

======================

When you read what israel wanted to do from the start to what they want now it's a really humiliating backdown.

Hopefully its not for another month, sadly arab regimes are slaves and dogs so unless us coward cuck arab people pressure them it's likely to keep going.

Al-Saqr has issued a correction as of 12:06 on Dec 6, 2023

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment
my son was bombed by the idf, but i never hated them, i said "thank you for your service"

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Lmao speaker for the Israeli government on some major stinkers

Says Half of thr command structure for hamas has been killed.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Eilat getting bombed by the Houthi Boys

=============================

Sirens sound in the city of Eilat on the Red Sea

Al Jazeera's correspondent said that sirens sounded in the city of Eilat on the Red Sea.

Israeli Radio: Two explosions over the Red Sea near Eilat

The Israeli army said that it intercepted a surface-to-surface missile fired towards Israel in the Red Sea region.

Israeli radio reported two explosions over the Red Sea near Eilat, and that there was a suspicion of intercepting missiles or drones launched from Yemen.

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/live...?update=6092174

Al-Saqr has issued a correction as of 12:31 on Dec 6, 2023

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

Rigged Death Trap posted:

it matters more for the israelis if commanding idf officers are killed because everyone else is basically useless, whereas evidently hamas still maintain sharp military effectiveness even if key people are killed

i assume this is a type of projection, probably echos the vietnam war somehow

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

I said come in! posted:

lmao I hate so much that my taxes are going towards murder.

I for one hope that every penny of America aid to Israel is sunk into fruitless boondoggles

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Jel Shaker posted:

it matters more for the israelis if commanding idf officers are killed because everyone else is basically useless, whereas evidently hamas still maintain sharp military effectiveness even if key people are killed

i assume this is a type of projection, probably echos the vietnam war somehow

Right now, israel is in panic mode, they are trying to secure any tactical or propaganda victory they can because they're now on a timer that they have to end the war by, which is why as many people pointed out that we should be expecting the israelis to make mad dashes with everything they've got over the next few days and make wild claims because they only have a couple weeks left to secure a victory before it becomes politically and economically unviable and that's the timeframe washington warned them they have left.

so remember, dont be surprised over the next few days that israelis make their tanks drive forth wildly, dont be surprised when they start claiming to have 'sieged' or 'taken' stuff, and dont be surprised when they start claiming to have killed all the hamas commanders and all of the second and third in commands, this is them badly looking for an exit 'win' over the next week, they will be present in many places, but they will secure none of it.

Al-Saqr has issued a correction as of 12:40 on Dec 6, 2023

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

OctaMurk posted:

If israel killed 5000 hamas soldiers, with wounded on top of that Hamas would literally no longer exist as a fighting force

70% of the civilians they've killed in Gaza so far are women and children. They've killed about 20000 people, 5k is near 30% of that so I think they're literally just counting dead civilian men as Hamas rather than pulling numbers out of their rear end.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Hamas putting up the fight

=========================

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/live...?update=6092320

Al-Qassam Brigades: We were able to snipe 4 Zionist soldiers

The Al-Qassam Brigades said that its fighters were able to “snipe 4 Zionist soldiers in the eastern axis of the city of Khan Yunis, and seriously injured them.”

It added that it targeted a house in which the occupation soldiers were barricaded with a shell and machine guns in the eastern axis of the city of Khan Yunis.

Ta'ib Al-Qassam announces that it targeted 12 enemy vehicles and sniped two soldiers

The Al-Qassam Brigades said that it "targeted 12 Zionist enemy vehicles in the incursion axis into the Beit Lahia project in the northern Gaza Strip."

She added, "We were able to snipe two Zionist soldiers in the Al-Qarara area, east of the city of Khan Yunis."

Al-Qassam Brigades: We bombed the Ra'im military base with a missile barrage

Al-Saqr has issued a correction as of 13:32 on Dec 6, 2023

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

well at least the lich joe biden is honest

=======

Biden:- I am a Zionist and this is a fact for which I do not apologize

https://twitter.com/AJArabic/status/1732373068977447055?s=20

moths
Aug 25, 2004

I would also still appreciate some danger.

Bear Retrieval Unit posted:

also lol at the use of "I deserve it" culture in this context.

Israel talks big on its "right to exist" until an Israeli tries to claim it for their son.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

America are nazi satanists.

Urgent | The Israeli Ministry of Defense: Israel has received 10,000 tons of American weapons and equipment as part of the air bridge since the beginning of the war

https://twitter.com/AJA_Egypt/status/1732376759784390692?s=20

I will never ever travel again to the united states for the rest of my life, loving shithole country

Al-Saqr has issued a correction as of 13:37 on Dec 6, 2023

Wahhabi Lobby
Nov 3, 2020

Grilled Beef posted:

this is, strictly speaking, not combat footage, and thus not breaking the rule, because no combat or combat related activities occur within it. the description in the tweet is inaccurate, we don’t see the placing of booby traps or their detonation.

we do however see how extremely close Palestinian fighters get to the Israeli camp and holy poo poo.

https://twitter.com/AryJeay/status/1732034935735627889

PhilippAchtel posted:

Gonna need my little buddy here photoshopped with a green headband

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

I believe in Israel's right to decist.

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

Al-Saqr posted:

Israel puts forth it's exit plan, surrender date, and downgrades it's ambitions from 'taking gaza' and 'removing hamas' to just 'Better negotiation terms'

=========

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/live...%A7%D8%B1%D9%83

Israeli Army Radio: The ground maneuver will continue for another month

Israeli Army Radio said that the ground maneuver in northern and southern Gaza will continue for an additional month, according to the assessment of the security system.

Israeli Army Radio quoted sources as saying that the army will continue to put pressure on Hamas, which will lead to the resumption of negotiations on better terms, as they put it.

======================

When you read what israel wanted to do from the start to what they want now it's a really humiliating backdown.

Hopefully its not for another month, sadly arab regimes are slaves and dogs so unless us coward cuck arab people pressure them it's likely to keep going.

I would assume that means “another month” and not “ending early January”

You’re definitely right in that it seems like a big tonal switch though. It’s gone from “everyone in our country is the terminator” to “oh don’t worry, we’re not giving up just yet” in a pretty short period of time, and it’s clearly because they’ve been getting their poo poo handed to them.

Rigged Death Trap posted:

I have the same question about this that I had about the 20% of tunnel entrances earlier. How do they know how big the number is, and how do they know when they’ve done a given percentage of it? Like obviously October seventh wasn’t the best kept secret in the world, and they didn’t do anything about that, but now they’ve got a big cork board with pictures of everybody in Hamas on it? And they’re meticulously cross referencing this with, lmao, what?

Fell Mood
Jul 2, 2022

A terrible Fell look!

Sancho Banana posted:

Alright, by now, the IDF stealing corpses isn't a one-off thing, it's a pattern. What the hell are they doing?

Resident evil bio soldiers but it's just another vaporware grift

Marenghi
Oct 16, 2008

Don't trust the liberals,
they will betray you

Willa Rogers posted:

Interestingly, the jpost reported that the "mutilated women" were IDF soldiers:

Such outrage coming from a government & army that has bombed schools, hospitals & refugee camps; has abandoned NICU babies to die & be ravaged by wild dogs; and has killed tens of thousands of women & children. Such outrage coming from a president who is aiding & abetting the terrorists in this war & trying to deflect from their (and his) genocide.

Interesting quote from that.

quote:

“Our team commander saw several female soldiers who were shot in the crotch – intimate parts/vagina – or shot in the breast. This seemed to be a systematic genital mutilation of a group of victims,” Mendes said.

If you're aiming centre mass wouldn't most shots be at the chest. And a few stray rounds catch the groin. Unless it was all female soldiers and not just several, how could you claim definitely it's systematic. Also why only female soldiers, how come there's no similar mutilation of civilian women.

quote:

“Charred remains arrived and had to be identified and prepared for burial. These bodies were burned beyond recognition, often without arms or legs; they did not resemble anything human,” Mendes said.

“Sometimes we sifted through piles of ash that disintegrated as we touched them. These soldiers were burnt alive at very high temperatures.

Wouldn't such extremely high temperature fires be an indication of heavy ordnance, compared to the story that Hamas was burning them out of disrespect.

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war

FuzzySlippers posted:

Are there any other publications/whatever that have decent coverage of this besides Al Jazeera? I was trying to setup a feed and couldn't think of anything else to add. All the big and small names across the english language sphere just spew so much genocide propaganda.

Electronic Intifada, the Cradle, Mondo Weiss, the intercept has been good on this, the Al Saqr Network

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"
Good morning to Palestine, Hamas, and Ansar Allah

Bad morning to Israel and the United States

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Egg Moron posted:

I for one hope that every penny of America aid to Israel is sunk into fruitless boondoggles

harm reduction

VoicesCanBe posted:

Good morning to Palestine, Hamas, and Ansar Allah

Bad morning to Israel and the United States

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

DTIDF

Fumble
Sep 4, 2006

Al-Saqr posted:

America are nazi satanists.

I will never ever travel again to the united states for the rest of my life, loving shithole country

like they would give you a visa after all those mean things you said about them and their pets on the internet.

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!

Al-Saqr posted:

"private shlomo what are you doing"

"DUUuuuuUuh you sed dat Khamas were ghosts, Boss! so im fixin it!"

https://twitter.com/me_observer_/status/1732115429114433952?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

I'm sure this will help with the disease.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

I’ve not seen a “die-in” in person but it seems like the worst form of protest yet invented to me. pretending to be dead just seems like absolute defeatism, at least block a door or hallway

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Al-Saqr posted:

=======

Biden Says: America is not safe for Jews

Godlessdonut
Sep 13, 2005

Al-Saqr posted:

=======

It's real smart of him to torpedo any re-election chances he had in order to support Hitler 2.

https://x.com/ettingermentum/status/1732150464370594009?s=20

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
we did it folks. the war is ending. status quo secured.

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

Godlessdonut posted:

It's real smart of him to torpedo any re-election chances he had in order to support Hitler 2.

https://x.com/ettingermentum/status/1732150464370594009?s=20

what's up with these guys writing their memoirs before they retire

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Libs so mad about young people not buying the Israeli propaganda they’re making university presidents testify in Congress about why they hate Jewish people so much

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Fumble posted:

like they would give you a visa after all those mean things you said about them and their pets on the internet.

I have gone to america many many times over the years even at my most deranged.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!

Al-Saqr posted:

I have gone to america many many times over the years even at my most deranged.

The gently caress is wrong with you?