Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

From X pictures comes the prequel you've been dying for: 1488 Mules

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DRINK ME
Jul 31, 2006
i cant fix avs like this because idk the bbcode - HTML IS BS MAN
Sites that don’t ban people have always balanced themselves out right? It’s never ended up being a race to the bottom.

Sure there’s a guy who keeps making GBS threads on the grass in x-the-everything-app’s public square but it’s ok, we won’t put up signs saying “this way to the poo poo” and we mostly won’t put ads next to the poo poo.

greatBigJerk
Sep 6, 2010

My final form.

Rotten Red Rod posted:

While that part is funny my favorite part of that comic are the kids' faces on this page

Were all the good artists killed in the attacks?

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

Mr Scumbag posted:

Disney should sue these two for infringing on Ant-Man and the WASP.

:golfclap:

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

Rotten Red Rod posted:

While that part is funny my favorite part of that comic are the kids' faces on this page

Alina Habba

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world Diabeetus.
Is Elmo gonna show up at the TGAs tonight?

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Diabetic posted:

Is Elmo gonna show up at the TGAs tonight?

He would get booed so badly. It's mostly game journalists and industry people who loving hate him

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
Disney, losing money?
Elon can lose twice as much without even going WOKE

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

John Wick of Dogs posted:

He would get booed so badly. It's mostly game journalists and industry people who loving hate him

Immm rich bihstsch!!!

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Yeah he's coming back

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

I guess 6500 people out of ~500 million is a lot

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
But will Elon abide by the results of this poll?

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Good thing they made IMC the Twitter CEO, that kid knows what's up

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Meanwhile Linda is curled in the corner of her office (broom closet) and sobbing #sports #fashion repeatedly

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

clicked report on an antisemitic tweet after taking a screenshot of it for a story you're writing? sounds a lot like a journalist secretly flagging tweets and "essentially" an informant.

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Yes, Elon. Bring back Alex Jones instead of advertisers lmfao

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

explosivo posted:

I guess 6500 people out of ~500 million is a lot

No that's actually 53% of all active users

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Remember when Musk restored Trump’s account, and Trump didn’t give a poo poo, and Musk posted that image macro of the tempted monk?

There’s no way that anything that happens with Alex Jones is half that funny.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Speedboat Jones posted:

Yes, Elon. Bring back Alex Jones instead of advertisers lmfao

What if Alex Jones spends $100 million in advertising tho?

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

kazil posted:

What if Alex Jones spends $100 million in advertising tho?

Then there are a number of lawyers and people who would be extremely interested in the situation

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

IBroughttheFunk posted:

Oh hey, remember when Musk banned Alex "Sandy Hook was a hoax and I'm one of the word's biggest pieces of poo poo" Jones?

I have nothing clever to say here. I live a few towns over from Newtown, so I just want to say gently caress you, Musk. gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you.

EDIT - gently caress YOU MUSK

Lol, the loving Quatering and Ian Miles Chong psyopping Elon Musk to let Alex Jones back onto Twitter after he appeared on Tucker Carlson's public access webcast. It's like Gamemaster Antony's birthday of all the shittiest people on the internet.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

rotinaj posted:

Then there are a number of lawyers and people who would be extremely interested in the situation

I take it back. Alex Jones throwing money at Twitter and the courts unwinding the transaction would be amazing.

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

lol Linda gonna have fun spinning tomorrow’s “Elon invites Alex Jones, man convicted of harassing Sandy Hook parents, back to Twitter” headlines. Maybe she will tell Bob Iger to go gently caress himself for some reason.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

WeaponX posted:

lol Linda gonna have fun spinning tomorrow’s “Elon invites Alex Jones, man convicted of harassing Sandy Hook parents, back to Twitter” headlines. Maybe she will tell Bob Iger to go gently caress himself for some reason.

#gay🏳️‍🌈 #frogs🐸

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

It's wine o'clock somewhere

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
If I were Alex I'd suggest making content for free on X as long as Musk agrees to pay off my debt.
After complimenting his sick sense of humor of course.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

WeaponX posted:

BREAKING: Elon Musk Restores Access Twitter Access To Prolific Conspiracy Theorist And Dietary Supplement Scammer At Behest Of Man Who poo poo Himself In A Walmart And Man Whose House In Malaysia Is Infested With Ants, Yaccarino: "#sports!"

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

shyduck posted:

It's wine o'clock somewhere

live, laugh, 9/11 was an inside job

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo

kazil posted:

#gay🏳️‍🌈 #frogs🐸

:getin:

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
Can’t wait to see the Brain Force ads

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Lol that the original reason for banning him is that he went after people's dead kids, which Elon didn't like because he himself had a child die (in his arms (not really))

Nothing has changed but sure let him back, the remaining big name advertisers will loving love that

Fuller9x
Feb 15, 2005

Gimme Milk

Speedboat Jones posted:

“How hard could it be?”

I'm sure he could pick Quibi up for $5 billion. I mean disrupt TV with X.TV, when movie moguls couldn't make it last a year.

Fuller9x fucked around with this message at 23:39 on Dec 7, 2023

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
lol at social media addicts that still think having a twitter account is worth it.

musk is dropping like the one single good position he has. Keep jones ban, and now even that is reversing.

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

ben shapino posted:

Lol that the original reason for banning him is that he went after people's dead kids, which Elon didn't like because he himself had a child die (in his arms (not really))

Nothing has changed but sure let him back, the remaining big name advertisers will loving love that

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2022/11/21/tech/alex-jones-twitter-ban/index.html

Barely one year ago lol. This guy is so deep in the k hole

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

shyduck posted:

It's wine chili o'clock somewhere

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
Imagine being Linda, who, after having her team brief her on who the gently caress Ian Miles Chong is, now has to be briefed on the amazing failure of humanity that is Jeremy Hambly and why he's making business decisions for Twitter on behalf of Elon Musk.

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

X is proud to announce our brand new movie and TV production studio, X Videos

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep

ben shapino posted:

X is proud to announce our brand new movie and TV production studio, X Videos

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
reminder that even Jack Twitter had the standard of "Jones and Loom personally bothered him in reallife and thus got banned."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

nine-gear crow posted:

Imagine being Linda, who, after having her team brief her on who the gently caress Ian Miles Chong is, now has to be briefed on the amazing failure of humanity that is Jeremy Hambly and why he's making business decisions for Twitter on behalf of Elon Musk.

She's clearly a dumb chud and deserves it all.