Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Codependent Poster posted:

All Pacers games should be reffed like all-star games. Don't call fouls unless really obvious

The Lakers would be up around 25 if they called the game like that is that what you want?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

its meep meep doris

qbert
Oct 23, 2003

It's both thrilling and terrifying.

maruhkati posted:

This is uglier than any game with the Pacers in it has a right to be.

Players are treating it like a playoff game which are always ugly.

KrunkMcGrunk
Jul 2, 2007

Sometimes I sit and think, and sometimes I just sit.

Rick posted:

The Lakers would be up around 25 if they called the game like that is that what you want?

Live by O, die by the O, my dude

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Rick posted:

I mean they could also make a single three

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

oh ok the in season tournament is 100% permanent, doris is using the steph curry whisper about it

KrunkMcGrunk
Jul 2, 2007

Bip Roberts posted:

You had to jinx it, didn't you?

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Bip Roberts posted:

Willed it into existence

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Rick posted:

I mean at least it might be more watchable.

Pacers look like they're gonna get Haliburton off the ball which is a good idea. He needs to score since it seems like everyone else is allergic to it

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Thoughtfully and artfully considering, in my head, a hilarious parody of the pixies song "mr. greaves" whereby it becomes "austin reaves". I have thought of every lyric, in which words from the original are replaced in a manner that replicates or refers to them, keeping the general rhyming scheme and syllable count, while simultaneously being gut-bustingly witty and even poignantly satirical. I decide to type out this parody to share with my friends on the internet. I press one finger to my keyboard and am smote by the Lord immediately

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.
Awww, Taureen ruined it

KrunkMcGrunk
Jul 2, 2007

Oh gently caress, here comes buddy again...

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Oop

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

alllez oop

RandomHodge
Jul 5, 2007
This might be the worst game of Myles Turners career

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

what a time for Turner to have a nightmare game

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

check out buddy when buddy lose half a mil

KrunkMcGrunk
Jul 2, 2007

RandomHodge posted:

This might be the worst game of Myles Turners career

I struggle to think of a worse one

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

My stream is like seven minutes behind. No spoilers please

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.

Rick posted:

Indiana has 1 more FTA than LA does

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Buddy and Turner thinking they're playing for LA this game

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

benny maths

Art Core...velay
Jun 16, 2013
wasnt turner considered a fringe dpoy candidate at one point

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Algund Eenboom posted:

My stream is like seven minutes behind. No spoilers please

they're dribbling

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Rick posted:

Yes as I said lakers win big in the famous IST forum game

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

I think the Pacers need to have Mathurin try and score more. He's not that great of a shooter but Buddy is loving ice cold and playing scared. At least Mathurin will take any shot you give him

KrunkMcGrunk
Jul 2, 2007

Codependent Poster posted:

I think the Pacers need to have Mathurin try and score more. He's not that great of a shooter but Buddy is loving ice cold and playing scared. At least Mathurin will take any shot you give him

Agreed. Buddy has been a black hole for possessions. At least Benn is getting creative and sinking a couple.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Algund Eenboom posted:

Thoughtfully and artfully considering, in my head, a hilarious parody of the pixies song "mr. greaves" whereby it becomes "austin reaves". I have thought of every lyric, in which words from the original are replaced in a manner that replicates or refers to them, keeping the general rhyming scheme and syllable count, while simultaneously being gut-bustingly witty and even poignantly satirical. I decide to type out this parody to share with my friends on the internet. I press one finger to my keyboard and am smote by the Lord immediately

KrunkMcGrunk
Jul 2, 2007

Let Benn cook!!!

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

this mathurin guy keeps finishing over ad

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Pacers are always in the game

maruhkati
Sep 29, 2021

NAZ REID
*women be shoppin voice* obi toppin

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

lol TJ is good for one of those a game

runaway pancake
Dec 13, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Gravy Boat 2k
here we go

maruhkati
Sep 29, 2021

NAZ REID

Algund Eenboom posted:

KrunkMcGrunk
Jul 2, 2007

These coinbase ads can gently caress off

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Lockback posted:

Indiana has 1 more FTA than LA does

All star games, famous for their free throws.

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

McConnell you divkhead

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

hell yeah start the Cam Reddish is a good defender narrative and then someone spend Assets for him

oh no my king

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Oof