Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Fish
Sep 13, 2017

INLAND EMPIRE — This is a team with a lot of past, but little present. And almost no future.

Mr. Kite posted:

Anders Lee is kind of a shithead.

He just like me fr!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VOTE1
Aug 23, 2007

Tocchet has pressed pretty much every right button this season, but man has he broken Kuzmenko.

Edit:,maybe fairer to say Kuzmenko broke himself (or is just a streaky one dimensional player) but Tocchet certainly hasn’t fixed him.

VOTE1 fucked around with this message at 04:42 on Dec 10, 2023

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

The Colorado Avalanche are dogshit garbage

Simplex
Jun 29, 2003

triple sulk posted:

The Colorado Avalanche are dogshit garbage

Escape Goat
Jan 30, 2009

too many hughes

Jhet
Jun 3, 2013
As far as I’m concerned it shouldn’t have taken the Lightning overtime to beat Seattle tonight.

But you know what, let’s shoot some more pucks from the point tomorrow.

Jhet
Jun 3, 2013
And because I haven’t done my regular protestation in a while… Hakstol Out.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

That was dirty as hell by Cousins. I'm glad Gudbranson was able to get up and attempt to deliver extreme justice.

Can't wait for this to be rolled back to a minor because NHL.

E- ahahahahahaha, they did. Also, Cousins gon' die next time he's on the ice with Guddy.

CBJSprague24 fucked around with this message at 21:01 on Dec 10, 2023

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

CBJSprague24 posted:

E- ahahahahahaha, they did. Also, Cousins gon' die next time he's on the ice with Guddy.

And there it is.

Just outstanding discipline and accountability on the part of NHL officiating.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

:siren: Half the lights are out, Verhaege was lackadaisical with an ENG, and it's a one goal game :siren:

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
WTF was that Schmid

T-Bone
Sep 14, 2004

jakes did this?
The Devils are a really frustrating team to watch this year, it's fun to watch Bratt, Hischier, the Hughes boys, and Nemec, but nearly everyone else on the team has taken a step back.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
I think they need to give Daws at least a look. This is hard to watch right now.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Why are the Devils so terrible on the second end of back to backs?

T-Bone
Sep 14, 2004

jakes did this?
It's nice to see McDavid getting the Gretzky treatment finally

fawning deference
Jul 4, 2018

What in the gently caress was Schmid doing there

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
i would like a goaltender with brains

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
not crazy about this version of dawson mercer

Darude - Adam Sandstorm
Aug 16, 2012

I think Connor is healthy

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
These espn app commercials are annoying every year but this year they've upgraded the annoyingness factor to like 100.

shiver me timbo

that loving target jingle

and of course beeeekayyyy have it your way

i feel like i may have to start muting every break to not go insane. replaying these same three commercials every break should be illegal. give me something fuckin new

Weaponized Autism
Mar 26, 2006

All aboard the Gravy train!
Hair Elf

T-Bone posted:

It's nice to see McDavid getting the Gretzky treatment finally

Is he getting traded?

Darude - Adam Sandstorm
Aug 16, 2012

Weaponized Autism posted:

Is he getting traded?

After the Oilers win 4 cups in 5 years

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

This Mikey Anderson fellow sure plays like a grown man named Mikey

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

The refs have lost control what the gently caress is going on

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
I'm glad LA is losing to the rags rn, that is all.

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

Absolute horror show game management soft as poo poo vindictive reffing on display tonight. I still have no idea why there were multiple misconducts.

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

Jk Zib can stay in the box :siren: Jonny “Brodzinski” Hockey :siren:

kaom
Jan 20, 2007

Ginette Reno posted:

i feel like i may have to start muting every break to not go insane. replaying these same three commercials every break should be illegal. give me something fuckin new

How did the gardasil ads at the start of the season not break you. Did you not get subjected to those?

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe

kaom posted:

How did the gardasil ads at the start of the season not break you. Did you not get subjected to those?

I don't remember those. Perhaps these ads are region decided to a degree. I dunno. I can tell you the espn betting add, the target ones, and the burger kings ads all drive me insane.

If I could pay extra to go ad-free with these services I 100% would.

OldSenileGuy
Mar 13, 2001
I long for the early days of NHL.tv when the streams came complete with all the weird local ads that are played during the commercial breaks

Jhet
Jun 3, 2013

OldSenileGuy posted:

I long for the early days of NHL.tv when the streams came complete with all the weird local ads that are played during the commercial breaks

I miss them too. It made me feel like I was still in my home market.

Go weird local commercials.

With the digital board ads it’s even worse of a disconnect.

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

It’s a game with a bit of a storyline so of course Mitch Marner is playing like an rear end in a top hat

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

lol at Nylander skating around with Clutterbuck’s stick fully in his glove, still makes the play :siren:

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

Sheldon Keefe putting out the fourth line immediately after the Leafs have scored a PP goal always leads to them getting killed but he just. keeps. doing it.

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

Samsonov making Saturday look like a fluke so far

Mr. Fish
Sep 13, 2017

INLAND EMPIRE — This is a team with a lot of past, but little present. And almost no future.
We're just never gonna let Tavares hear the end of it, will we? Still booing him after all these years.

kill me now
Sep 14, 2003

Why's Hank crying?

'CUZ HE JUST GOT DUNKED ON!

Mr. Fish posted:

We're just never gonna let Tavares hear the end of it, will we? Still booing him after all these years.

Never 4 get!

Mr. Fish
Sep 13, 2017

Ok yeah we're booing Tavares

Flocons de Jambon
Apr 11, 2015
Islanders' new rink is so quiet compared to their old one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pseudodragon
Jun 16, 2007

Mr. Fish posted:

Ok yeah we're booing Tavares

1000 is going to be a last second GTG/OT GWG for maximum fun.