Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

You can either suck 10,000 dicks or eat the sewer pizza

So you have to escape temptation?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

A glass case of emotion

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

:catdrugs:

A room where you have to behave like normal people.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Grey Cat posted:

A room where you have to behave like normal people.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
It's called an oubliette, OP. The only way out is on the ceiling. Once they lower you down (or just toss you down), you can't get out without outside help.

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo
Escape Room with an event horizon

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Professor Shark posted:

I like the idea of giving up in a plain featureless room that you can’t figure out and leaving through the door that you came in just leads you to an identical room.

That's just Cube.

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay dog house

ok folks don't worry, i've watched beyond utopia. as long as the smugglers haven't hosed us all we have to do is walk 5 billion miles over mountains and through jungles

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

funerary linens looking like dishrags

Professor Shark posted:

I like the idea of giving up in a plain featureless room that you can’t figure out and leaving through the door that you came in just leads you to an identical room.

Edmund Sparkler posted:

That's just Cube.
This is an excuse to post Jim Henson's weird teleplay The Cube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tg96j26MFYA

AgentF
May 11, 2009
A naked penis emerges through a hole in the wall and you have to get it to ejaculate somehow.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

You have to find the clit in this room.

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo
To exit list five reasons you want to kiss Eric Trump (must be true)

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

A sealed concrete box

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

hell yeah brother

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
It involves putting on a Fluttershy costume and then we put you in this jar

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

maybeadracula posted:

Escape Room with an event horizon
What about a wormhole connected to a blackhole?

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
You start out as a baby and have to make it to old age

Croccers
Jun 15, 2012
You and friends are playing the role of Elon Musk and his sycophants.
To escape you have to not spend 44 billion on buying a social media website to post slurs on.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

It's called an oubliette, OP. The only way out is on the ceiling. Once they lower you down (or just toss you down), you can't get out without outside help.

for example, people that really annoy the postal service

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
you have to cut open your stomach and use the acid to make a battery that powers a turntable that plays a taylor swift record in reverse that reveals the secret ritual to make adrenochrome and then sacrifice one member of your team to make enough of it that you have enough strength to punch through the wall and get out

bitterandtwisted
Sep 4, 2006

there's poo on the doorknob

egg_dog
Nov 12, 2005

nͬ͒̂̓̂ͪoͨ́
Fun Shoe
you must pee a poop and poop a pee

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

You are in a pee tug of war. You're strapped to a chair, with a catheter in your urethra, running into the urethra of your opponent. Your opponent is a clydesdale.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Blue Footed Booby posted:

You are in a pee tug of war. You're strapped to a chair, with a catheter in your urethra, running into the urethra of your opponent. Your opponent is a clydesdale.

I think I've read this one.

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

AgentF posted:

A naked penis emerges through a hole in the wall and you have to get it to ejaculate somehow.

General Bullshit › Lets invent a fun Friday evening

OB-GYN Kenobi
Dec 4, 2017
In the room is a table, a number 2 pencil, a bubble Scantron sheet(s), a massive test booklet, TV, and the complete DVD collection of Friends. You must score 99% or better on 1,000 questions.

frumpykvetchbot
Feb 20, 2004

PROGRESSIVE SCAN
Upset Trowel
you're in a forgotten rust belt town where the mines closed 40 years ago and there is 20 miles to the nearest interstate. Nearly all the homes are boarded up or burnt to the ground and what was left of main street got destroyed in that tornado last year. There is nothing to do, you have no money, no job, no relevant skills and no car. But you're staying put because you live in a hellish nightmare type place without universal healthcare, and you're the sole caretaker for your alzheimers mom whose house you live in, and your only income is her social security check.

Gaylor Moon
Apr 6, 2005

Gender? I hardly know'er
You have to stop petting a cute cat

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

You have to cancel your HelloFresh subscription before the time runs out the room fills with gas

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Those Russian dolls, but each doll is a layer of reality, disconnected from the ones around it. Stranger than you can guess....

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

An escape room for companies to provide Professional Development to employees. "This is the Agile Escape Room!!"

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Ok, so there is this weird looking NES in the middle of the room and it's playing the first level of Super Mario bros on a loop. There is also random trash laying around. After a while you notice that when you finish the first level of Mario the finish music is somehow off and that there are 3 notes missing from it. You then have to build a DIY xylophone from the trash to play the 3 notes at the right time as you finish the level. But here comes the real plot twist that makes this interesting: before you enter the room you have to take a huge extended release overdose of oxycodone and you basically start dying very slowly upon entering the room and solving the NES puzzle will drop a dose of narcan from the ceiling and save your life And while you do the puzzle you become increasingly high from the opiate and feel really good, but the fear of death also keeps you alert and engaged in the whole escape room experience.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

*does more mushrooms

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Says here we get our next clue by watching these 3 brief ads.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

It's just the movie cube, except once you get in the twist is it's actually cube 2, hypercube and you have to sit through the whole thing.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
You have to fish the key out of a small hole but your hands are too big and meaty

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

You have to fish the key out of a small hole but your hands are too big and meaty

You've got these hamhocks, these bear claws, these Fred Flinstone mandibles.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

In this room you have to blind taste all 50 brands of knock off dr pepper but one is the real deal. You have to guess which one or we remove a testicle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pararoid
Dec 6, 2005

Te Waipounamu pride
You must create a Grand Unified Theory, with proof, to leave.