Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training posted:

I watched Home Alone at a movie theater two days ago and when Joe Pesci peeks out the window and says "Maybe he committed suicide." the 6 year old in the row behind us whispered "Mommy what does it mean to commit suicide".

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

In Training posted:

I watched Home Alone at a movie theater two days ago and when Joe Pesci peeks out the window and says "Maybe he committed suicide." the 6 year old in the row behind us whispered "Mommy what does it mean to commit suicide".

lol

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003

In Training posted:

lmao oh no…

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

lmao

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

In Training posted:

Lol wife started letting our 6 and 3 year olds watch this for the first time and had to pretend that our internet went out after like 5 minutes. It magically started working again when they agreed to watch Rescuers Down Under instead. John Candy ftw

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

Watched 8 1/2 for the first time. Did not disappoint. Psyched to dig into other Fellini movies now

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Watched home alone 2 since I never seent it. It's the exact same movie as 1 but all the stakes are higher. And marv is now barely functioning, mentally. It was whatever.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

In Training posted:

Watched home alone 2 since I never seent it. It's the exact same movie as 1 but all the stakes are higher. And marv is now barely functioning, mentally. It was whatever.

Pigeon lady though.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Evil Eagle posted:

Pigeon lady though.

She's just the shovel guy.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

In Training posted:

tim curry really carries a lot of that second act. also seeing kevin's uncles renovated house i have to feel like the mccallisters are serious Old Money

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training posted:

yup. tim curry ftw though

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Fungah! posted:

Of course. Impeccable as always.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah! posted:

:hai:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

gonna say though.. The movie clip scdne in 2 is raw dogshit piped directly onto camera. embarassing it made it in

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Fungah! posted:

gonna say though.. The movie clip scdne in 2 is raw dogshit piped directly onto camera. embarassing it made it in

get on your knees and tell me you love me

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm gonna watch HA5 next.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

It’s kind of funny how it makes it look like the Plaza hotel is staffed by the most incompetent people on earth.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Pablo Nergigante posted:

It’s kind of funny how it makes it look like the Plaza hotel is staffed by the most incompetent people on earth.

i can absolutely believe that owner hiring the staff they had there.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Watching Mission I possible Fallout for the first time

Thanks Pablo and Sub-Actuality for the great sigs!

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
watched the haruhi movie on the bluray i got for christmas tongiht. wow what a movie

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

mycophobia posted:

watched the haruhi movie on the bluray i got for christmas tongiht. wow what a movie

frickin good movie

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I'm reading the Gangs of New York book and its p entertaining. Honestly this would make an insane setting for a beat em up game somehow, with the descriptions of the brawls between dozens of Irish vs Anglo Saxon gang members just smashing bricks on each other's heads

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

thought it would be funny to watch some of the new zack snyder turd but its actually just excruciating

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Me: support your local libraries

Me now: please stop using your library please

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

thought it would be funny to watch some of the new zack snyder turd but its actually just excruciating

Lol I watched it Sunday and it was the worst movie of the year

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Plutonis posted:

Lol I watched it Sunday and it was the worst movie of the year

its gotta be one of the most visually punishing movies ive ever seen. was powerless to resist fast forwarding through most of it and regularly pausing it to look away

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

lol i couldnt stop thinking "i think zack snyder might be retarded" over and over while watching. amazing

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

HolePisser1982 posted:

lol i couldnt stop thinking "i think zack snyder might be retarded" over and over while watching. amazing

Lol

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

the upside: the incredible visual shittiness of it has primed me to finally watch Inland Empire :cheers:

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

HolePisser1982 posted:

lol

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

i honestly enjoyed ZSJL and even so i thought how much of a turd it was on every possible way, from the writing, to the delivery of the lines and accents to the ugliness of the setting and the outfits and designs

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

HolePisser1982 posted:

lol

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

im the one with brain damage who enjoyed both the dawn of the dead remake and the watchmen adaptation

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

In Training posted:

lmfao. my kids saw it for the first time this year and the person they were the most afraid of was buzz, but we did warn them about the scene where Joe pesci goes to bite off his fingers, so they wouldn't be scared by it. both of them keep asking when I'm going to let them jump on my bed eating popcorn and since seeing marv get shot in the balls, my youngest keeps threatening to hit me in the weenie when he's mad

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

Bicyclops posted:

lmfao. my kids saw it for the first time this year and the person they were the most afraid of was buzz, but we did warn them about the scene where Joe pesci goes to bite off his fingers, so they wouldn't be scared by it. both of them keep asking when I'm going to let them jump on my bed eating popcorn and since seeing marv get shot in the balls, my youngest keeps threatening to hit me in the weenie when he's mad

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Good soup! posted:

im the one with brain damage who enjoyed both the dawn of the dead remake and the watchmen adaptation

all types of brain damage/mental illness are embraced in the #snyderdome discord, comrade

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENdm2EkiNzc

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

HolePisser1982 posted:

all types of brain damage/mental illness are embraced in the #snyderdome discord, comrade

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENdm2EkiNzc

lol owls of gahoole is the only snyder movie i like

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

i finished napoleon biography. this motherfucker built a seesaw in his bedroom for exercise. its giving me ideas...