Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Sandweed
Sep 7, 2006

All your friends are me.

Megillah Gorilla posted:

They could shut down the NYPD's international secret police program for a start.

The what?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

Sandweed posted:

The what?

9/11 gave the NYPD a gently caress ton of money and they are now an international intelligence agency with offices in, but not limited to Sydney and London

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib
Don't forget Israel because of loving course lol

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

That's just sensible, you gotta expand the business internationally.

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

sugar free jazz posted:

a man getting his butthole ripped open which created a fountain of blood and gore that completely soaked all nearby workers

Reading your posts be like

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

I can fit 3 whole bud light cans now, ask me how!
All right who in here is talking about 911? You’re all under arrest.

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

Jestery posted:

9/11 gave the NYPD a gently caress ton of money and they are now an international intelligence agency with offices in, but not limited to Sydney and London

Brexit hosed us so hard. We're having to rely on the US to import fresh violent racists

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Songbearer posted:

Brexit hosed us so hard. We're having to rely on the US to import fresh violent racists

thus lowering the average racism of both nations

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

I can fit 3 whole bud light cans now, ask me how!

Songbearer posted:

Pounded by the pound

Lord Stimperor
Jun 13, 2018

I'm a lovable meme.

why didn't elon just buy 9gag instead

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Yes

BrassRoots
Jan 9, 2012

You can play a shoestring if you're sincere - John Coltrane

Amazing Zimmo posted:

no, he was volunteered for neuralink testing

Thays one way to avoid the lost time injury. Fuse them to a chair and work the call cnetre through neuralink. gently caress im a genius. Ill take that $44billies now.

Backweb
Feb 14, 2009

This is such a Calvinballed operation.

Why is Doge Designer announcing these nonexistant X features? Why are the two execs giving them any attention?

armchairyoda
Sep 17, 2008
Melman

:chloe:

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!

Backweb posted:

This is such a Calvinballed operation.

Why is Doge Designer announcing these nonexistant X features? Why are the two execs giving them any attention?

Because it's probably musk's relatively secret business partner https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jared_Birchall

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Sentient Data posted:

Because it's probably musk's relatively secret business partner https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jared_Birchall

lol no it's this guy

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

I'm the EMV chip that wouldn't line up with any card reader that exists on planet earth

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

morningdrew posted:

I'm the EMV chip that wouldn't line up with any card reader that exists on planet earth

Right you need to upgrade to an X-reader so you can read the new more secure chip (it's less secure but placed differently for security through obscurity)

np19
Dec 25, 2016
Elon has the body of Louis CK

Kevin DuBrow
Apr 21, 2012

The uruk-hai defender has logged on.
Musk was involved with the Dogecoin Foundation, which dogecoindesigner works for. Musk's boosting of that currency drove the price up like 10000% before it crashed so assuming this guy actually sold, Musk could indirectly have made him a lot of money.

Barometer
Sep 23, 2007

You travelled a long way for
"I don't know", sonny.
:whip: :cthulhu: :shivdurf:

2024 will be the year of gettin' PAID on X!!

(Posts image of card that expires in 2023)

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

card number 420 69 420.. freakign epic poo poo!!

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
Lol the sex and weed number too funny!!!!

Tai
Mar 8, 2006
Penis

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep

Biplane posted:

420 69 1488 :elon::elon::elon::elon::elon:

The_Franz
Aug 8, 2003

Jestery posted:

They rent office space abroad, but they are not an international intelligence agency in any official capacity, have no special diplomatic status, and no security clearance. It's basically a paid vacation for people with connections and has accomplished nothing but causing headaches for consular services when some rear end in a top hat who is basically a tourist waves a badge around making demands of local authorities to be let into restricted areas or given information.

Renreeja
Oct 11, 2007

the fuckin 420 poo poo on the card, jesus they cant let that poo poo go lol

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Barometer posted:

2024 will be the year of gettin' PAID on X!!

(Posts image of card that expires in 2023)

lmao it's because it's a repost from 5 months ago

Mr Scumbag
Jun 6, 2007

You're a fucking cocksucker, Jonathan

kazil posted:

lmao it's because it's a repost from 5 months ago

He's not wrong...

If Elmo is ever able to run a corporation that manages peoples' money, it can only ever end in legislators raising their eyebrows at previously unheard of levels of incompetence.

And that's really loving saying something.

Bar Crow
Oct 10, 2012

The_Franz posted:

They rent office space abroad, but they are not an international intelligence agency in any official capacity, have no special diplomatic status, and no security clearance. It's basically a paid vacation for people with connections and has accomplished nothing but causing headaches for consular services when some rear end in a top hat who is basically a tourist waves a badge around making demands of local authorities to be let into restricted areas or given information.

Nobody has to give cops special permissions. If they take it and nobody stops them, then it is theirs.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Musk really speaks to me, as I too love sex and drugs. What a visionary!!

digital penitence
Jan 3, 2008

Biplane posted:

He never mentally grew past age 13, did he?

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Mr Scumbag posted:

He's not wrong...

If Elmo is ever able to run a corporation that manages peoples' money, it can only ever end in legislators raising their eyebrows at previously unheard of levels of incompetence.

And that's really loving saying something.

The chuds will clear a path for him

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Potato Salad posted:

The chuds will clear a path for him

Chud money is all tied up in gold bars and Trump NFTs

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
https://www.theverge.com/2023/12/28/24018383/tesla-cybertruck-crash-corolla-palo-alto

https://www.motor1.com/news/702666/first-tesla-cybertruck-crash-photos-and-video/

lol owned

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

redshirt posted:

Musk really speaks to me, as I too love sex and drugs. What a visionary!!

Musk almost makes me not like sex and drugs, he's that lame. If you want to scare kids away from drugs, show them a video of Musk tweaking out, intercut with some of his tweets. Those kids will never even look at a marijuana.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Jestery posted:

What part of SECRET do you not understand :mad:

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

nah lol they have plenty of oil money and untraceable cash from private sex islands

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

holtemon posted:

lol owned

I wonder if the doors creak when they open

Biplane posted:

Musk almost makes me not like sex and drugs, he's that lame. If you want to scare kids away from drugs, show them a video of Musk tweaking out, intercut with some of his tweets. Those kids will never even look at a marijuana.

:haibrow: Ket (under the right circumstances) is supposed to have magical healing properties for sadbrains... but its not worth the risk of turning into Elon, or having Elon-face