Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

It really feels like Girgensons always scores on the Pens

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D
bro.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

:siren: Cole Sillinger Hat Trick :siren:

Haha, that is the reaction of a dude on a revenge tour after his pop star ex put out a diss track.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
BRENDON SMITH!?!?!?!?!?!

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Pens losing to Buffalo. Can't be doing that you dopes.

grack
Jan 10, 2012

COACH TOTORO SAY REFEREE CAN BANISH WHISTLE TO LAND OF WIND AND GHOSTS!
WTF are you doing, Vancouver

Escape Goat
Jan 30, 2009

grack posted:

WTF are you doing, Vancouver

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

lmao that sequence was wild

Blackbelt Bobman
Jul 17, 2004

I don't need friends! I've been
manipulatin' you since the start!
All so I can something,
something X-Blade!

Hahaha what an incredibly lovely time to try to pull the goalie. Dahlin the best ENG scorer strikes again

VOTE1
Aug 23, 2007

Love Canucks Twitter, literally incapable of not finding someone to pile on at all times. (Demko this time)

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Lmao at the crowd in Columbus full-throated, singing along to My Own Worst Enemy after the song has stopped playing on 90s night.

Also, 90s night is a thing now. We're old.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)

Levitate posted:

I have been watching because nhl network but they’ve outshot Montreal 39-23 so seems a bit hard to claim they don’t deserve to be tied?

They were dreadful in the first.

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

Leafs win :toot:

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe

rex rabidorum vires posted:

Pens losing to Buffalo. Can't be doing that you dopes.

Shoulda won but couldn't score and gave up their typical backbreaker with 5 minutes left to not even get a point

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
golden chance to tie this now

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

-Danforth has an empty net.
-MAF dove back into the crease full-speed to not make a save because...
-Danforth is slashed and airmails it over the net.
-Wild take it down and have it trickle past Tarasov.

Two Bad Teams.

VOTE1
Aug 23, 2007

Wow that was dumb by Joshua

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

what the gently caress are the refs looking at on that trip on luke?

Escape Goat
Jan 30, 2009

Also dumb by Miller but he gets away with it

VOTE1
Aug 23, 2007

mcmagic posted:

what the gently caress are the refs looking at on that trip on luke?

The bar for getting a 5 on 3 late in a game is very high. Somehow it’s higher than that.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Another God drat quick whistle.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

VOTE1 posted:

The bar for getting a 5 on 3 late in a game is very high. Somehow it’s higher than that.

it was like the most clear trip i've ever seen

Escape Goat
Jan 30, 2009

thank god

VOTE1
Aug 23, 2007

mcmagic posted:

He could have taken out both his legs?

Escape Goat
Jan 30, 2009

mcmagic posted:

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

lol at Zibanejad getting owned trying to pull a Forsberg in the shootout.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

disappointing loss but you can't give up 3 goals in like 15 seconds and win a game

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN

Ginette Reno posted:

Shoulda won but couldn't score and gave up their typical backbreaker with 5 minutes left to not even get a point

Be happy with your .914 goalie though!

grack
Jan 10, 2012

COACH TOTORO SAY REFEREE CAN BANISH WHISTLE TO LAND OF WIND AND GHOSTS!
Well that'll knock a bit from that PDO

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe

rex rabidorum vires posted:

Be happy with your .914 goalie though!

I kneel at the altar of our .914 goalie and his stunning clutchness

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Stars bad, no Miro, I want to die

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Stars are gutsy, tough, and they're still in this gently caress anyone who said otherwise

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

Yes the sens are bad but is the rogers place ice also bad? Nobody can stay on their feet and the puck just won't sit still

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Shinjobi posted:

Stars bad, no Miro, I want to die

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?
gently caress yeah Preds, great revenge game against the Stars :getin:

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

Bardownskis, boys!

e: lol immediately gave up the tie

e2: No goal! Goaltender interference.

Kevlar v2.0 fucked around with this message at 21:22 on Jan 7, 2024

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Calgary kind of sucks huh?

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?

Furnaceface posted:

Calgary kind of sucks huh?

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Some real Two Bad Teams energy in this game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Absolutely brutal from PLD lol.