Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

trevorreznik
Apr 22, 2023
Huge win for the Illini. I'm starting to believe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PotatoJudge
May 22, 2004

Tell me about the rabbits, George

DC Murderverse posted:

Caitlin Clark did Caitlin Clark poo poo again tonight (40 points, logo 3 for the win) but I want to highlight this sick loving block she laid down on some poor MSU player

https://twitter.com/brilewerke/status/1742391126311510281?s=46&t=5gxKQFzDrDvx-7j58Ypw3g

Absolute gangster poo poo

Stepback, buzzer beating, from the logo 3 for the win. Hopefully she'll be teamed up with Aliyah Boston next year in Indy.

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

https://twitter.com/iowawbb/status/1742406667298378126?s=46&t=5gxKQFzDrDvx-7j58Ypw3g

hang this in the loving louvre

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
She's playing 10 mins from my house friday, i should probably go see her.

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

mcmagic posted:

Hell yeah you should but you’re probably gonna have to use a 3rd party ticket seller because pretty much all the away games for Iowa this year are sold out because everyone wants to see her play

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Is loving ohio state going to miss a 3 in this game?

OMG this is that same motherfucker from Minnesota from last year. ahhhhhhhhhhhh

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

I had to explain to my parents why an Iowa women's basketball game was important enough to get all the coverage it was getting during prime football bowl season.

loving boomers.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Ask them why it was such a big deal that Meryl Streep won a bunch of awards in the girls' category since only the guys matter

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

I mean there have been big women's sports stories before? The USWNT has been a huge deal for like 20 years and there have been other really big women basketball players too? It's not like she's breaking any new ground.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

She's the Rosa Parks of logo threes

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
Scored tickets to the UNLV @ SDSU game on Saturday.

First game I'll have gone to at Viejas since the Pandemic. Super excited.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Nobody who isn't a fan of one of these teams is watching a game on Peacock, but it's absolutely Dunk City in East Lansing right now.
https://twitter.com/B1GMBBall/status/1743071328289042457?s=20
https://twitter.com/NBCSports/status/1743070539961241632?s=20

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak
Find me a crazier fan base.

https://twitter.com/BigBlueBud/status/1743298245093204355?t=fA44cOnonblB3TxzFF5H9A&s=19

To be fair, it is ridiculous that we still don't have a ruling of eligibility for Zvonimir Ivisic.

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

mcmagic posted:

Be honest, is this you?

https://twitter.com/storminspank/status/1743425726089494548?s=61&t=p3q_Jh3l7EiiLtw3f9k_8Q

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

I didn't end up going but she looks like she had fun!

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
I’m ready to be hurt again

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Big 12 play finally starts. Can’t wait to see how the clones disappoint this year.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Yep KU / TCU here in thirty minutes.

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

3/18/2023: Day of the Dorks
mizzou is really bad this year, not sure how they're only down 2 at home to georgia

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

You beat Ohio State in football the gods are finally shining on Mizzou

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Rutgers is just bad this year.

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak
Cats looking rattled on the road at Florida. Only down 4 but a lot of really bad missed shots, and the two best free throw shooters just each missed the front end of a one and one.

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

3/18/2023: Day of the Dorks
incredible SEC reffing in columbia. ignoring the foul disparity, mizzou just got a bucket taken away for offensive goaltending when the ball was full bouncing off the rim, AWAY from the rim

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

Auburn and Arkansas charcteristically chippy, already an Ankansas F1 for a hard hit trying to defend a fast break and an Auburn T for some trash talk.

OPAONI
Jul 23, 2021
Carolina appears to be, let me check this, yes. Carolina is back.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

God drat Marquette

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
Without context, because, really, it doesn’t need any, but god drat college officials are just universally dogshit.

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak
Kentucky pulls out the road win at Florida despite a less than stellar game. Any conference road win is a good win.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Lol refs stopping play and giving tcu a flagrant

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer
If Tennessee could hit 3s at like 30% we’d be up a million points

e: lol currently 2-13. Hit one as soon as I posted

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.
UVA season circling the drain

VT also lost and so did JMU finally, commonwealth taking hits all over

Bulky Bartokomous
Nov 3, 2006

In Mypos, only the strong survive.

I think Kansas gets the most blatant homecooking ref calls in NCAA basketball. I like Jamie Dixon a lot. And I still think that was a flagrant.

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

Auburn up to #5 in Kenpom after the biggest win for a visiting team ever at Bud Walton. Arkansas had absolutely nothing to slow down Johni Broome, got so out of hand it started looking more like Arkansas being that bad than Auburn being that good.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

PostNouveau posted:

N: Texas beat UNC Greensboro 72-37

V: Conference play can't start soon enough. 12 drat games and maybe 3 of them have been of any note whatsoever.

Uhhhhh, nevermind let's go back to playing various UNC satellite schools

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer
lol from yesterdays game - 5’9” Zakai Zeigler vs 7’5” Jamarion Sharp

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

Joey Freshwater posted:

It’s so funny because in the context of basketball he’s so tiny and this picture makes him look even tinier but Zeigler is my height

Basketball guy big

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Bulky Bartokomous posted:

I think Kansas gets the most blatant homecooking ref calls in NCAA basketball. I like Jamie Dixon a lot. And I still think that was a flagrant.

I didn't think it was flagrant until they showed it at regular speed. But man the gnashing of the teeth on twitter of "here we go again, Big 12 refs giving a win to Kansas" takes on twitter were amazing.

There is no such thing as Big 12 refs, I'll say until I die

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

Joey Freshwater posted:

5'11 zakai zeigler vs. 6'0 jamarion sharp

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

Declan MacManus posted:

5'11 zakai zeigler vs. 6'0 jamarion sharp

them's cp3 and garnnett maths

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coco13
Jun 6, 2004

My advice to you is to start drinking heavily.
Hell yeah Boo Buie taking it to Tom Izzo you love to see it.