Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best in franchise
XXX
XXX: State of the Union
XXX: Return of Xander Cage
Namtab
View Results

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

https://twitter.com/shinkaimakoto/status/1744219525556687045

happy for the chair

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Google Translate posted:

Congratulations on winning the Golden Globe Award for “How Do You Live?” I wasn't able to go to LA, but the producers, the Rasuzume team, were there. It is said that various people at the venue had kind words for ``Suzume.'' Harrison Ford and the sparrow chair!

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

Incoming colonoscopy

I'm too old

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Dont need to be old for that. A family history of cancer usually puts doctors on the more cautious and proactive side when it comes to checking for certain types.

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Iirc colorectal cancer is on an unprecedented rise among millennials compared to previous generations & many doctors are recommending screening before traditional age guidelines

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Sleng Teng posted:

Iirc colorectal cancer is on an unprecedented rise among millennials compared to previous generations & many doctors are recommending screening before traditional age guidelines

another W for Gen Z!!!!

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

I had one a long time ago to look into some bleeding. (I was fine)

The worst part is the night before, because you can't eat and you gotta chug a cocktail of metamucil and gatorade

copy
Jul 26, 2007

symbolic posted:

another W for Gen Z!!!!

lol

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

symbolic posted:

another W for Gen Z!!!!

Prediction: Gen z is going to turn into salt Nier style

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Sleng Teng posted:

i watched multiple videos today of people rushing stores and trampling each other for insulated cups thnx to TikTok, we aint making it to that stage bro

Southern Cassowary
Jan 3, 2023

symbolic posted:

i watched multiple videos today of people rushing stores and trampling each other for insulated cups thnx to TikTok, we aint making it to that stage bro

like...yeti cups?...

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

symbolic posted:

lol

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

But how good were the cups..?

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

symbolic posted:

i hope they were stanleys

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Southern Cassowary posted:

like...yeti cups?...

something like that

Sleng Teng posted:

But how good were the cups..?

apparently very good since people are collecting them like fuckin Pokemon cards

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

symbolic posted:

every generation is filled with people who decimate storefronts for vague and hard to understand reasons

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Erg posted:

i hope they were stanleys

aye

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

The Colonel posted:

every generation is filled with people who decimate storefronts for vague and hard to understand reasons

i guess that consumerist feeding frenzy attitude had to go somewhere else with the dwindling importance of Black Friday

Southern Cassowary
Jan 3, 2023

the last three jobs i had gave me a corporate branded yeti cup so i don't have to buy insulated cups ever again

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Sleng Teng posted:

symbolic posted:

lol

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

The Colonel posted:

tickle me elmo

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Our world is dying. Once thriving populations now lie decimated by plague and disease... The end has never felt so close. And if that wasn't enough, monsters called Shades now roam the lands, threatening our very lives. But that's of no consequence to me. I need to get these god drat squishmallows

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Sleng Teng posted:

its too much gay sex. I sigh as i load up grindr

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?
Mirai Nikki is pretty dumb so far.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Oh don't worry it doesn't stop

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

any post can be a kannapost
if you want it to be

Rinkles posted:

Mirai Nikki is pretty dumb so far.

stop now... i watched the whole thing for some reason and its very bad

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 6 days!)

Never had a butt exam, too embarrassed.

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

I liked future diary when I was like 16. Very edgy tho lol

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
I read a bit of a recap once and it seems impossibly stupid. Did people really take this poo poo at face value back then

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
Four years late, One Punch Man Season 2 is finally on Netflix.

For some insane reason they still do not have the English dub available. Except that the preview video for the show uses the English Dub. That you can't actually select.

What in the ever loving hell happened with the dub back in the day that screwed this up so badly and how as Netflix not fixed it?

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 6 days!)

My future diary is telling me which isekai anime is gonna air

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

if you want it to be

GateOfD posted:

Never had a butt exam, too embarrassed.

had one when i had mysterious bowel issues, was not too bad

getting a kidney biopsy on the other hand... getting stabbed with the syringe that delivers the anesthetics is very painfull

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Arc Hammer posted:

Four years late, One Punch Man Season 2 is finally on Netflix.

For some insane reason they still do not have the English dub available. Except that the preview video for the show uses the English Dub. That you can't actually select.

What in the ever loving hell happened with the dub back in the day that screwed this up so badly and how as Netflix not fixed it?

From what I understand the one punch man season 2 dub was made during the confusing time when Crunchyroll and Funimation were doing some weird deals with each other that broke apart badly. This left some dubs in dubious legal circumstances.

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
I should probably get a colonoscopy. Idk what it is but I hear it's— They put WHAT in WHERE??

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
Aw hell nah!

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Kwyndig posted:

From what I understand the one punch man season 2 dub was made during the confusing time when Crunchyroll and Funimation were doing some weird deals with each other that broke apart badly. This left some dubs in dubious legal circumstances.

But they still use the dub for the show preview on Netflix which is weird that they'd do that and then not actually have it available.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

I don't know man, I'm just hypothesizing. Maybe the dub is available in other regions?

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

if you want it to be

pressed windows key and + by accident and thought my graphics card had crashed of something

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Buschmaki posted:

Aw hell nah!

welcome to the heart of mid-20th century standup comedy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Megamissen posted:

pressed windows key and + by accident and thought my graphics card had crashed of something
oh yeah? well my cat sat on my keyboard today and found the key combo that takes you directly to linkedin, and pressed it about 20 times