Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

yes mr musk, it is mark cuban that is the hypocrite

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MEIN RAVEN
Oct 7, 2008

Gutentag Mein Raven

DRINK ME posted:

I have no time for Cuban either but he seems to be saying sensible, normal stuff - which just doesn’t mesh with Musks increasingly right wing world view. I definitely want Musk to continue to defame him, hopefully in a legally provable way that can tie them both up in court for a long time. Bonus points if the court case leads to a bunch of embarrassing disclosure.

Pretty sure this would end in Musk buying Cuban for 44 billion before discovery can actually become public

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

I... uh....
23 - 17 = 6
Or do these idiots think we live in 2027?

E: oh nvm it's "class of"

FoolyCharged fucked around with this message at 07:03 on Jan 9, 2024

Lammasu
May 8, 2019

lawful Good Monster

FoolyCharged posted:

I... uh....
23 - 17 = 6
Or do these idiots think we live in 2027?

E: oh nvm it's "class of"

Is he implying he has never seen a psychiatrist? Then where is he getting these scripts at?

The Awesomesaurus
Feb 15, 2006

I'm too cool to be extinct.

Lammasu posted:

Is he implying he has never seen a psychiatrist? Then where is he getting these scripts at?

lmao at the thought of a billionaire needing a prescription to get drugs.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

The Awesomesaurus posted:

lmao at the thought of a billionaire needing a prescription to get drugs.

Yeah, he definitely has some highly paid "consultant" who sorts all that out for him.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Lammasu posted:

lmao psychs aren't prescribing powder ketamine and blow

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

I don't enjoy agreeing with Elon Musk but when he's right, he's right.

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

Are you a BigMac of imbeciles!?
Elon Musk is a gormless motherfucker

Goddamn :bang:

TelevisedInsanity
Dec 19, 2008

"You'll never know if you can fly unless you take the risk of falling."
So the dumbest people alive still think Elon Musk is "the good billionaire", when even Cuban is going "what the gently caress is wrong with you?"

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Sir Tonk posted:

yes mr musk, it is mark cuban that is the hypocrite

Is Musk arguing that sports should be done by weight class rather than sex or gender? Idk, sounds kinda woke to me.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

DicktheCat posted:

Is Musk arguing that sports should be done by weight class rather than sex or gender? Idk, sounds kinda woke to me.

Lol, he's going to accidentally refute the transphobic arguments against trans people competing against their identified gender in sports.

(Is that the correct way to phrase it? Please do let me know if not.)

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

Abolish competitive Sports, bring back the Bloodsands & Lions.

Musk can fight first, against Lions

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry
I still think it would be cool to throw musk into a volcano.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

drilldo squirt posted:

I still think it would be cool to throw musk into a volcano.

I do not think the volcano would think that sacrifice would be of much worth. Honestly it would probably lead to negative favor for it.

Is there a god of worthless junk he can be sacrificed to?

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe

dr_rat posted:

Nah the right wing loves when you whine about journalists finding out about your crimes.

Moi Crimes, Groimes, de fand moy croimes, oim Roin'd

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Crime's

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
mygrimes.x

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

This is how Life Drain works in the real world, right?

Of us, the readers.

gschmidl fucked around with this message at 10:50 on Jan 9, 2024

Durzel
Nov 15, 2005

This is the same Twitter that just accepts $8 as a means of verification, right?

Also lolling at Musk losing it with Cuban. I've got no time for Mark Cuban at all, crypto pusher that he is, but obviously he's right and Musk - as always - is wrong, and incoherent.

Reminder: This is apparently Musk sans narcotics.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Durzel posted:

This is the same Twitter that just accepts $8 as a means of verification, right?

Also lolling at Musk losing it with Cuban. I've got no time for Mark Cuban at all, crypto pusher that he is, but obviously he's right and Musk - as always - is wrong, and incoherent.

Reminder: This is apparently Musk sans narcotics.

No, this is Musk insisting he's clean when he's probably posting his way through the second or third day of a Ketamine bender.

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

I can fit 3 whole bud light cans now, ask me how!

ben shapino posted:

I friggin love shrimp's campi

Don't cry, Linda

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

DeeplyConcerned posted:

Don't cry, Linda

Don't cry for me Yaccarino

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

also oregon has been voting by mail (opt out) for decades now. It is objectively the best system.

but oh no, the immagwints :< mew mew mew ballot harvets ~

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Maybe if you went to therapy, your kids would still talk to you and grimes wouldn't have dumped your rear end.

But hey, at least you stuck it to the wokes!

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep
As I foreigner, I do find amazing you guys can vote without presenting an ID, if thats true

Also most countries seems to have some kind of dedicated ID document, while in the USA people will use a library card as ID or somehting

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

Buce posted:

also oregon has been voting by mail (opt out) for decades now. It is objectively the best system.

but oh no, the immagwints :< mew mew mew ballot harvets ~

And which party does Oregon vote for, hmmm?

:thunk:

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

Or, for that matter, Ariz....

Nevermind, scratch that one.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Elviscat posted:

And which party does Oregon vote for, hmmm?

:thunk:

the wokes

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Elias_Maluco posted:

As I foreigner, I do find amazing you guys can vote without presenting an ID, if thats true

Australia doesn't require I.D. either. Pretty sure there's quite a few others. There are groups of usually pretty disfranchised people who don't have photo I.D and voter fraud by people going into vote pretending to be other people is very rare, and pretty detectable. It's like just not a good way to try and fix an election, and hurts more than it helps.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

i have the wokre mind virus and I'm taking horse paste blappos*

*suppositories

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Buce posted:

i have the wokre mind virus and I'm taking horse paste blappos*
*suppositories

Well than what the gently caress are the horses gonna take if you just done shoved all their paste up your arse.

Did you at least ask them first if you could have it???

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Elias_Maluco posted:

Also most countries seems to have some kind of dedicated ID document, while in the USA people will use a library card as ID or somehting

your ID is tied to your address here, so :shrug:. Before I moved to the pnw I voted in chicago where you actually have to take a day off and stand in line for hours to punch a loving card. I don't remember how ID worked there, but it was definitely poo poo.

only upside: the elotes cart and the snow-cone man came around a lot :smuggo:

FurtherReading
Sep 4, 2007

Elias_Maluco posted:

We don't need it in Ireland and we also don't have a dedicated ID document. If you don't have photo id then something like a debit/credit card with your name on it + some proof of address is fine for voting with. Also things like a workplace ID or student IDs count as valid IDs for voting.

rowkey bilbao
Jul 24, 2023
Lol wtf

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

The first couple of times I voted I didn't have any ID (didn't have a driver's license yet, and uhh my Henri Hippo-emblazoned bankbook wasn't exactly ID) so I just went in, they looked me up on the rolls, and I voted. Bing bong simple.

e: Also nowadays you can get a temporary ID card for only voting purposes for any election. Of course you have to go to the police station for it so I don't know if many people bother.

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep
Here in Brazil we have a dedicated ID card (the RG), that everyone has, even the poorest

Before we also had a voting document that was required for voting but now it aint necessary anymore, we can use the RG or other valid document (only government docs, like a drivers license)

Theres no voting by mail or stuff like that (I dont think it would work here, because theres no way to guarantee the secrecy of the vote), but voting is always on sundays and its a national holiday

rowkey bilbao
Jul 24, 2023
Heck in my broken rear end country I bring a friend to tell the vote people I'm good for it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

by the time my grandmoms were on their way out, doped to the gills on morphine, they still got the mail ballots. Had to be coached through every goddamn line like a morrowind dialogue tree swamp. That sucked and then they died.