Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best in franchise
XXX
XXX: State of the Union
XXX: Return of Xander Cage
Namtab
View Results

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

homeless snail posted:

free selen tatsuki
what a bargain!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Almost done revisiting all of Shinkai's movies. Just have the best and weakest to go through (Suzume and The Place Promised in Our Early Days respectively). Having a good time of it though I am a bit surprised at how consistent my feelings on them have been. There are some I have appreciated more since I last saw them but ultimately if I had to rank 'em my preferences would be the same as last time I went through them all.

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

homeless snail posted:

free selen tatsuki

https://twitter.com/HartzGGs/status/1744812467686085070

she's free to do this to her hearts content

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

the apex ff7 collab is so disrespectful to the memory of final fantasy 7 the first soldier. please we're still in mourning

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Zkg_03wzNKQ

Larryb fucked around with this message at 19:09 on Jan 11, 2024

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

homeless snail posted:

the apex ff7 collab is so disrespectful to the memory of final fantasy 7 the first soldier. please we're still in mourning

Yuji Naka rolling in his cell

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Larryb posted:

New Gundam trailer (specifically for the upcoming anime based on the IBH mobile adaption):

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Zkg_03wzNKQ

Gundam looking different these days

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

Sakurazuka posted:

Whoops, my mistake. This is actually for another mech series called Burn Braiburn (some of the designs threw me off)

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

Lol

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

Still kind of looks cool regardless though

In regards to Gundam chat we do have a new poster for the series I mentioned at least:

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Sakurazuka posted:

that red guy absolutely is a gundam im sorry but if you put v-fins on a robot who looks like a samurai thats just what it is

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

Yeah, I also agree that at least a couple of those robot designs were literally Gundams

In other news, season 2 of the Urusei Yatsura reboot has begun now as well

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

sick new bad apple just dropped
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ni13dnAbSA

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Larryb posted:

Yeah, I also agree that at least a couple of those robot designs were literally Gundams

In other news, season 2 of the Urusei Yatsura reboot has begun now as well

I don't even know what a Lum is, buddy

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

Meowywitch posted:

I don't even know what a Lum is, buddy

A short tempered alien girl with electrical powers, also a type of berry in Pokemon

Larryb fucked around with this message at 01:24 on Jan 12, 2024

Southern Cassowary
Jan 3, 2023

you collect them in rayman

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Larryb posted:

A short tempered alien girl with electrical powers

Southern Cassowary posted:

you collect them in rayman

Really, neat!

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
https://twitter.com/Kuren_kapuru/status/1745439714575044879?t=yM8K9aJKGlT8okov6JmOtw&s=19

euroshopper
Aug 14, 2021

Endorph posted:

and its not 'grr cute girls doing cute things where nothing happens' my favorite anime is aikatsu stars, a 100 episode long idol anime for 4 year olds

not an idol anime but have you seen ojamajo doremi?

The Black Stones
May 7, 2007

I POSTED WHAT NOW!?
No work tomorrow. It’s too cold. Snow day!

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.
One hour into a three day trip and I miss my dogs already

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
https://www.twitch.tv/tha_swizzler

Watch something awful wrestling and cheer for ADTRW to beat up a pumpkin man

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Every time I donate my blood plasma I feel like poo poo after (no anime)

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

That's because you need plasma, your body manufacturers it fairly quickly but losing a pint or two will gently caress you up. That's why you can only donate blood plasma twice a week, more than that will gently caress up your blood something fierce.

Whole blood is worse, donating your red blood cells and your platelets will knock you on your rear end for about an hour. Even if you get nutrients to replace what you lost from donating whole blood. It takes awhile for marrow to replenish your red blood cells so you can only donate whole blood like once every couple of months, also they have to screen your blood so you don't give somebody hepatitis or HIV.

Kwyndig fucked around with this message at 03:57 on Jan 12, 2024

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Oh hell yeah I just found out mlk jr day is a paid holiday for me now with our new contract, love me a surprise 3 day weekend

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

I have to get blood taken off later in the month because I have too much iron but I can't donate it due to having two transplants lol

Sucks to have a precious resource to go waste like that

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I have three overnight inventory shifts this weekend followed by a day off so it's kinda like a four day weekend.

Before anyone says, I like doing the inventory shifts. It's boring, yes, but I get the actual day off and don't have to deal with customers

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

definitely prefer just getting things done instead of dealing with people coming in and asking if I can fix their ECU or imported blender

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

kirbysuperstar posted:

I have to get blood taken off later in the month because I have too much iron but I can't donate it due to having two transplants lol

Sucks to have a precious resource to go waste like that

That sucks, you got Haemochromatosis or is it unrelated.

But yeah having blood draws that don't serve any purpose other than directly therapeutic does feel wasteful. But they got to keep the blood supply safe so they have rules on what blood is good blood for transfusions and what blood is waste blood no good for people. You can disagree with the rules but without becoming head of the FDA, AMA, or Dept of Agriculture you can't change them.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Yeah the rules are good and there for a reason, definitely.

I believe it's a chemo side effect which doesn't shock me if so because I had like ten years of it lol

Oh well I'll just see it as an excuse to have a big nap afterwards

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Vampires would provide such a service if they were real

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

It would be better to feed the vampires expired blood if they can digest it than let them feed directly on patients. That assumes vampires don't have some kind of supernatural effect when they feed.

haypliss
Oct 2, 2022
Not much of a three day weekend when it's just on the other side of about 2ft of snow and subzero highs... 😔

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Same, I'll have to dig my car out and go out on Monday anyway because I have a doctor's appointment.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
It's gonna freeze in north texas and I'm cross about it. Don't need to play grid roulette again

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
Why do they always list height, weight and blood type when doing character profiles? Some of it sure, i get, but other parts seem oddly specific without much bearing. Does blood type and constellation really matter?

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_type_personality_theory

Leraika
Jun 14, 2015

Luckily, I *did* save your old avatar. Fucked around and found out indeed.
the stereotypes about blood types (think calling someone a type a personality) have persisted a lot in Japan for some reason

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
Huh. Funny how persistent stuff can be.