Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Fungah! posted:

its loving awesome how i can post extremely banal poo poo on the anime forum and because you're an IK you lose it. almost like there's an exclusionary culture for posters who haven't joined two decades ago

guys will be like "oh ur just seeking negative attention" but will not stop screaming like toddlers whenever i loving make a post that aren't even jokes half of the time. sa is epic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Fungah! posted:

its loving awesome how i can post extremely banal poo poo on the anime forum and because you're an IK you lose it. almost like there's an exclusionary culture for posters who haven't joined two decades ago

guys will be like "oh ur just seeking negative attention" but will not stop screaming like toddlers whenever i loving make a post that aren't even jokes half of the time. sa is epic

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

euroshopper posted:

Finally

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Fungah! posted:

finally someone has the balls to say it

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah! posted:

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Euro shopper really just went there,,,gently caress

----------------

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004

euroshopper posted:

get his rear end

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008
Dream Scenario was good.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

euroshopper is taking the Imp Zone maniacs to task and frankly I'm here for it.

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004

Fungah! posted:

its so insanely sick, ive got to pick up the volumes now tht ive got bookcase room

been going fffuuuuuuu as now i feel im at the point of no return and the jojo books are only at the 2nd volume of stone ocean. thats where im at in my jojo reading but i want to get to jojolion which i know nothing about and reading it on a screen seems incredably fail now

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008
Attn berserkheads: The 1997 series is finally coming to blu ray in march
https://www.blu-ray.com/movies/Berserk-The-Complete-1997-TV-Series-Blu-ray/205990/

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Nutmeg posted:

been going fffuuuuuuu as now i feel im at the point of no return and the jojo books are only at the 2nd volume of stone ocean. thats where im at in my jojo reading but i want to get to jojolion which i know nothing about and reading it on a screen seems incredably fail now

dude th moment they announce steel ball run collections i'm gonna go nuts and lose my mind. non-negotiable

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

euroshopper posted:

Mad?

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Fungah! posted:

----------------

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

euroshopper posted:

wait are you still mad i headshot you for this

euroshopper posted:

is MiA discussion is still discouraged even in terms of critiquing it? somewhat surprised the Q types haven't latched onto the show as proof that Ted Turner is a sex trafficker

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

symbolic posted:

lmfao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

symbolic posted:

lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

symbolic posted:

lmfao

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

symbolic posted:

lmfao

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
i should get obsessed with monster hunter again, was pretty sick last time

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

I got the tude now posted:

i should get obsessed with monster hunter again, was pretty sick last time

which mohun you dreaming about?

euroshopper
Aug 14, 2021

symbolic posted:

the show aired on loving toonami which is owned by warner bros and yet you guys treated it as equivalent as actual child abuse material which i still find incredibly offensive. this isn't even a defense of the show the author is def a pedo but the right-wing "satanic pedophile hollywood" ppl never bothered to raise a stink about it which says something

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

symbolic posted:

Lmao

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

oh good

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004

euroshopper posted:

the show aired on loving toonami which is owned by warner bros and yet you guys treated it as equivalent as actual child abuse material which i still find incredibly offensive. this isn't even a defense of the show the author is def a pedo but the right-wing "satanic pedophile hollywood" ppl never bothered to raise a stink about it which says something

go on...

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

euroshopper posted:

yeah dude tell em, keep on posting

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Arrhythmia posted:

someone had to say it

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

euroshopper posted:

lol for some reason ppl keep treating you like a retard and that is not okay

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Dongicus posted:

reading this thread thru the eurushopper guys posts: yoooo bart simpson has gone woke and thrown in support for log cabin republicans *wheeze* LoOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOlpffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft

----------------

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

lol for some reason ppl keep treating you like a retard and that is not okay

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

euroshopper posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

*Boston guy outside bar voice* The show aired on Toonami. It’s fuckin hilarious

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003
:dogwhistle:

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

euroshopper posted:

It ABSOLUTELY says something. And with that I conclude my point. Freakish Lurker, signing off
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUTWzVlwGTk

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Anyone getting fritzl vibes from the thomas the tank engine episode where Percy is walled into the train tunnel by the Fat (wow real cool) Controller? Its chill tho, they put that poo poo on the bbc and fyi ringo star narrates :science:

----------------

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

euroshopper posted:

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

im not even defending the toilet that happily eats kids pee and poop, i just think its funny how yall get so bent out of shape about it

euroshopper
Aug 14, 2021

im only into bara men sorry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

euroshopper posted:

im only into bara men sorry

anyways thanks for the meltdown but dont post here, you loving suck poo poo lol