Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Sub-Actuality)

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Stux posted:

i like cdromance cbos they have prepatched roms etc. thanks.

This

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
Drops out into all this disorder
cdromance is also great for the stuff they have, but theres systems they dont cover so thats what i use myrient for

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

rodbeard posted:

It's on Vimm's lair. It's the only rom site I trust to not give my computer AIDS

Stux posted:

i like cdromance cbos they have prepatched roms etc. thanks.

Arrhythmia posted:

I download from whatever google tells me to when I type in "video game name rom"

hamsauce666
Apr 11, 2018

: Beat the Fast Food stage (Stage 2)

I think I finished Stage 2? I have no idea what's going on, but it's pretty fun! That said, the robber minigame can eat my entire rear end.

French Accent
Feb 3, 2012

French Accent posted:

i refuse to get filtered by this game.

: Beat the game on Easy or Normal

successfully didn't get filtered. no clue if i want to try the rest.

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

dont sleep on archive.org also. but vimm is the best choice because the website design looks like it hasn't been updated since 2001.

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut
Getting mad at Family Restaurant, chasing after a dine and dasher right as two drunks show up ftl.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

very fun, lot of style. bosses seemed more luck than anyhting especially if they trigger the drunk guys. i started up gourmet mode and all the customers are food critics so that's not happening.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
i dont know how long to cook fries for and i cant dial a phone to save my life. my psx controllers are not in very good shape

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

fun game once i figufed out how to play. anyone want to try to set up a mp game today?

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I don't know if I agree with the idea that you don't need any japanese knowledge to play this game

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

Evil Eagle posted:

I don't know if I agree with the idea that you don't need any japanese knowledge to play this game

I don't think you need any. I'm also still getting filtered by stage 5 so I'm unreliable.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

welcome posted:

I don't think you need any. I'm also still getting filtered by stage 5 so I'm unreliable.

I'm getting filtered by stage 1 and I don't know which difficulty I'm on.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I just lost the boss when I was at the top of the O bar because it completely swapped our position, no clue what is happening in this game lol

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut
If you get warning icons when you're pouring the ramen juice you're on easy.

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

if you screw up a green order you can lose huge meter. and sometimes your opponent will chain together several perfect orders at once and shoot themselves into victory. the vs parts of stages are pretty aggressive and you can need to move quickly to win. and sometimes your opponent will self-own and then you win when you’re behind. i don’t know any japanese but i managed to beat it by persevering.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

when you serve up multiple orders at once during the boss fight you send bad stuff their way, which also replaces their orders in progress. so for the first boss beers are pretty much useless and doing 4 ramens at once will knock him out

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Well that was easier than the first stage. I think I hosed up every single beer in stage 1

would be down to try vs tomorrow night if anyone's around

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

every time i thought i figured out eggs the next one would immediately crack outside the bowl and i'd get a 1

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

rolled for our next pick

The next short game goes to #36, rodbeard! Congrats and let me know your game/trophy picks whenever you get a chance

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

stage 5 is brutal, so many steps per item

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Evil Eagle posted:

: Translate an EN patch (PLATINUM)

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Alright I was wrong. Still wish I could read it though. This game makes me wish the cook serve delicious games had any sort of visual originality lol.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

symbolic posted:

: Translate an EN patch (PLATINUM)

Dieting Hippo
Jan 5, 2006

THIS IS NOT A PROPER DIET FOR A HIPPO
: Beat the Game

goddamn that was a good game. now to see if i want to go for killing lucifer next.

turn off signatures

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

oddium posted:

every time i thought i figured out eggs the next one would immediately crack outside the bowl and i'd get a 1

A light diagonal tap

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

oddium posted:

I'd do the same thing every time and have maybe a 50/50 success rate

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Dieting Hippo posted:

: Beat the Game

goddamn that was a good game. now to see if i want to go for killing lucifer next.

Very impressive. I would not slight you for not wanting another 20 hours of raidou lol

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
I swear rodbeards pick wasn't that long ago. he's had a second one before I've had my first. sick of the poo poo!

anyway pick something skippable and terrible please as LAD8 is nearly here

ty sub-actuality for av & the kins for sig

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

I swear rodbeards pick wasn't that long ago. he's had a second one before I've had my first. sick of the poo poo!

If only there were a functioning section of the website where you could verify this.

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

American McGay posted:

If only there were a functioning section of the website where you could verify this.

Forgot the list reset was late in the year so think his pick was before that. disregard. I'm calm.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Evil Eagle posted:

I'm getting filtered by stage 1 and I don't know which difficulty I'm on.

Default is normal, gourmet only unlocks when you clear story.

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

i would prefer he pick something cool and fun but you do you i guess.

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

tmfc posted:

i would prefer he pick something cool and fun but you do you i guess.

the game that came before mystic towers is ripe for the picking.

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

whoever suggested densha de go had a great idea… and wow there’s an english translation for densha de go 2…

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

: Beat the game on Gourmet (PLATINUM)

once you get your execution down, gourmet mode is actually a lot of fun. it’s way faster than normal mode. if you can chain together four or more perfect orders at once in the beginning, that’s it, the round is over and you immediately win since all the customers are critics. that’s the only real change, it’s not harder per se. but it means that you have to move incredibly fast, because your opponent can do the same thing. it becomes a blitz cooking match, and by the last levels you’re praying for a slate of quick to prepare meals.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Spoderman posted:

: Beat the game on Gourmet (PLATINUM)

once you get your execution down, gourmet mode is actually a lot of fun. it’s way faster than normal mode. if you can chain together four or more perfect orders at once in the beginning, that’s it, the round is over and you immediately win since all the customers are critics. that’s the only real change, it’s not harder per se. but it means that you have to move incredibly fast, because your opponent can do the same thing. it becomes a blitz cooking match, and by the last levels you’re praying for a slate of quick to prepare meals.

you scare me

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Which screen is the difficulty select.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Evil Eagle posted:

Which screen is the difficulty select.

the third menu screen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jenny Agutter