Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

They'll have to move her through a simple ready to digest diet before she can tackle something like curry again. Also RoboCop ate a nutrient slurry, not baby food. If anything his food was less complex than what we feed to babies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Willo567 posted:

they already included ZLS in X-Omega so it's not far off

In a real SRW, please.

rocketbrah
Sep 24, 2003

it's peanut butter
⚡ MORPHIN' TIME ⚡

Synthbuttrange posted:

I wonder if they'll have to get her baby food

just like in robocop

LULU WANTS AN OREO

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 7 days!)

since she's like a bird atm, Smith will have to chew the food for her and do it that way

pork never goes bad
May 16, 2008

GateOfD posted:

since she's like a bird atm, Smith will have to chew the food for her and do it that way

Just demented enough that it might actually happen

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7Q4vFiLI88

Are we getting Super Sentai looking dudes now too.

RangerKarl
Oct 7, 2013

Arc Hammer posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7Q4vFiLI88

Are we getting Super Sentai looking dudes now too.

Looks to me like an old TV broadcast with something that looks a lot like Bravern's patterning.

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012
BRAEBURN

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

https://twitter.com/Cygames_EN/status/1754188065222930822?t=InWoLnNY45dkYk9wJuDnpA&s=19

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

RangerKarl posted:

Looks to me like an old TV broadcast with something that looks a lot like Bravern's patterning.

I'm going to throw out a guess and say that's an old show Smith used to watch as a kid and they put it on to entertain lulu while everyone goes out to fight or something.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Lulu is growing more powerful with each preview.

The final preview she will giving out the abstract on her thesis on why the subjugation of mankind is not only necessary but the ethical thing to do.

Cao Ni Ma fucked around with this message at 02:43 on Feb 6, 2024

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
https://twitter.com/medama_usagi/status/1755216994549596605?t=G8gupfE97vHtx2B8ce6vOw&s=19

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
https://twitter.com/bangbravern/status/1755613727544791136?t=aN380HxwMhz4cjowwDhKGw&s=19

It looks like a Sazabi or a Dilanza got put in a blender with some Armored Core designs.

Slyphic
Oct 12, 2021

All we do is walk around believing birds!
How else can one test a printer than filling your man(robot?)-cave with gunpla?

Adnor
Jan 11, 2013

Justice for Daisy

This is the greatest anime.

YES bread
Jun 16, 2006
congratulations Isami

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
Lewis wants to be a hero so bad but he's willing to be the heel if it means getting the actual hero to get over himself and be who everyone needs him to be. It's beautiful.

And Lewis and Bravern have got to be either some time travel or transdimensional mirror of each other, like maybe Lewis hops inside Bravern's hyper 3D printer and turns himself into Bravern or something and creates a stable time loop.

This show is so dumb and so sincere it's honestly incredible.

Also:
https://twitter.com/Mr_Pionowy/status/1755688748388397497?t=1IdDlVVPKkN-IlBPQtaRkw&s=19

Arc Hammer fucked around with this message at 01:27 on Feb 9, 2024

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

https://twitter.com/kraker2k/status/1755524501817688525?t=5SVqD1Mquraos_FsXGY1zw&s=19

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

Lulu is making a lot of progress in the speech department. good instincts on steak rare instead of well-done.

lol @ how into it the seconds are during the boxing match.
love how the 2 regular girl characters are such techheads, the one trying hard and giving tryhard boxing tips, and then Lulu's encouragement in her own way great

Nereidum
Apr 26, 2008

Arc Hammer posted:

https://twitter.com/bangbravern/status/1755613727544791136?t=aN380HxwMhz4cjowwDhKGw&s=19

It looks like a Sazabi or a Dilanza got put in a blender with some Armored Core designs.

The URLs and background text in the images on the website say "Cupiditas," which is a Latin word meaning "desire," "greed," "covetousness," or "lust," so it still seems to fit with the "seven deadly sins" naming theme that Superbia ("pride") started. Oddly, the katakana (クピリダス "kupiridasu") don't quite match up with that name.

HamburgerTownUSA
Aug 7, 2022
Another fun and definitely totally straight episode.

I also look forward to all the Bravern plamo that they surely weren't trying to hint at.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

HamburgerTownUSA posted:

Another fun and definitely totally straight episode.

I also look forward to all the Bravern plamo that they surely weren't trying to hint at.

Cross-posting from the Gunpla thread since it's relevant...

https://twitter.com/gsc_mechasmile/status/1755614965795582049?t=UN28oP9ZCQTlmErNEyvpsg&s=19

Bravern kit to be revealed at Wonder Fest on Feb 11.

Booky
Feb 21, 2013

Chill Bug

dude drama...

dudrama.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

this giant robot show has more groins grinding together than I expected

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Synthbuttrange posted:

this giant robot show has more groins grinding together than I expected

Edit for seriouspost, Gundam and other giant robot shows in that vein have always had dedicated female audiences and those audiences want to see two hot guys making out. It's why Gundam Wing did such insane numbers, there was lots of subtext to hang shipping and doujins off of. The modern female viewer prefers more text to subtext.

Kwyndig fucked around with this message at 14:10 on Feb 9, 2024

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~

Slyphic posted:

How else can one test a printer than filling your man(robot?)-cave with gunpla?

I think you mean testing your BURN BUILDER.

Slyphic
Oct 12, 2021

I missed it in the moment, but Hibiki goes from aghast surprise to just pleasantly happy. "You're into this?! ... A'ight, we're both into this."

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Slyphic posted:

I missed it in the moment, but Hibiki goes from aghast surprise to just pleasantly happy. "You're into this?! ... A'ight, we're both into this."

There is exactly one straight person in this fleet and shes going to be utterly destroyed

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Rigged Death Trap posted:

There is exactly one straight person in this fleet and shes going to be utterly destroyed

That's why they put her on the observer plane.

Slyphic
Oct 12, 2021

I like making gifs of this show.

Ga-Wa-Pi!

I'll take him some weiners later

ED

Watch this, you can actually pinpoint the second when his heart rips in half

Get out of the loving robot Shinji

Slyphic fucked around with this message at 16:25 on Feb 9, 2024

Caphi
Jan 6, 2012

INCREDIBLE

Caphi posted:

Bravern will be the last thing Lulu refuses to stop calling "Smith."

Close enough I think.

Slyphic
Oct 12, 2021

My theory, it's just a PoV flipped video game Isekai. Bravern has been reincarnated or something and knows the plot. "Brave Slash!" "No, this time it's Brave Zubash!" or "You'll learn of it sooner or later". But we can only see the Isekai from the perspective of the NPCs

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
I love that Bravern enters and leaves the briefing screen via a logo transition while screaming his name and after he's gone we're left to deal with his exit just like everyone else in the room.

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Honestly I thought they'd transition to a different scene cause I've seen kids mecha shows do that and kinda of laughed when the next shot was everyone in the briefing room just sitting silently

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

I hope when they beat the one in Japan, and it blows up, a red Lulu crash lands somewhere and imprints herself on Smith as well.

And this repeats for every next big boss as they free each continent till Smith has a harem of 7 Lulus just following him around.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
No everyone gets a Lulu.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

GateOfD posted:

I hope when they beat the one in Japan, and it blows up, a red Lulu crash lands somewhere and imprints herself on Smith as well.

And this repeats for every next big boss as they free each continent till Smith has a harem of 7 Lulus just following him around.

Family
A family of lulus

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

GateOfD posted:

This. Would. Be. The. Funniest. loving. Thing. Ever.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Ga-ga-yes

You know I'm pretty impressed with the writing and storyboarding of the show. The comedic timing is spot on and it can flip into serious real life topics on a dime to make poignant notes. My military background is tickled by things like the commanders briefings and little details like the Sergeant Major shouting "On your feet!" when the commanding officer is leaving the room. I mentioned that the blend of fantasy and grounded day to day military life reminded of hisone & matosan and apparently some of the writers worked on it too.

The SGM talking with the LTC is also one of those grounded moments. You have a very senior NCO that falls into the command of a younger LTC after his previous commander and XO are killed in action. The LTC mentioning that the SGM would probably prefer to have a more experienced officer over him, its a pretty common though officers have when they get rushed into command. (Albeit kinda odd in here because LTCs are still senior officers, it would have made more sense if he was a captain. I saw brand new 2LTs being put as company commanders because a massive officer shortage at one point)

Also Endeavour is voicing the next Gagapiang, so I really want to see him get imprinted on Smith

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HamburgerTownUSA
Aug 7, 2022

Cao Ni Ma posted:

Ga-ga-yes

Also Endeavour is voicing the next Gagapiang, so I really want to see him get imprinted on Smith

I wonder how much of Tetsu Inada getting that role is based on his existing body of work, or from him hanging around the CyberFight guys already.