Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Clive?
Clive
a
Clive
View Results

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

stay away!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Spoilerphobes be like 'not gonna play the game so I don't get spoiled'

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:
They're adding another section to the demo that's an open world bit around junon like a week before release but I'm probably not gonna bother with that bit

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

Also we finally named our new fluffy little boy

We've named him Cloud. Cuz he's soft and floofy like a cloud you see. We did not name him after a Final Fantasy character no way that's purely coincidence ha ha ha

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
what kind of cloud would he be?

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺

History Comes Inside! posted:

Rebirth demo didn’t blow my socks off and Cloud felt kind of clumsy and awkward to control, especially when you head out towards the reactor for the first time and have to scramble around a bunch of rocks and nonsense, BUT, I remember feeling the exact same way about the Remake demo and I ended up loving the final game so I fully expect to love this one anyway once I get to spend some real time with it.

The one thing pissing me off about remake right now is controlling cloud feels like controlling a sack of hammers out of combat but it's such a minor issue to me in the face of how good everything else is

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

I believe Emmanuelle is shit, though Emmanuelle 2, Emmanuelle '77 and Goodbye, Emmanuelle may be very good movies.

fridge corn posted:

They're adding another section to the demo that's an open world bit around junon like a week before release but I'm probably not gonna bother with that bit

Cloud gets on a [spoolier]boat???[/spoiler]

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

thats me

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

I believe Emmanuelle is shit, though Emmanuelle 2, Emmanuelle '77 and Goodbye, Emmanuelle may be very good movies.

Hello :heysexy:

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Looks like a Series P

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

Some say that his politics are terrifying, and that he once punched a horse to the ground...

Have they made hall stick modules for the dualsense edge? That seems like it would be an easy swap in.

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

learning how to be Okhrana

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

Sakurazuka posted:

Spoilerphobes be like 'not gonna play the game so I don't get spoiled'

Death is the ultimate form of spoiler prevention.

YerDa Zabam
Aug 13, 2016

goblin week posted:

what kind of cloud would he be?

One that's shaped like a character from a Japanese role playing game
Also, a cat

ZeeBoi
Jan 17, 2001

fridge corn posted:

We've named him Cloud. Cuz he's soft and floofy like a cloud you see. We did not name him after a Final Fantasy character no way that's purely coincidence ha ha ha

:yayclod:

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

fridge corn posted:

Hope he doesn't give you much Strife.

ZeeBoi
Jan 17, 2001

Kadokawa Corporation (who have a 66% stake in From) has acquired Octopath Traveler developer Acquire, who you may also know as the original developer of Tenchu.

https://x.com/VGC_News/status/1755538367683473511?s=20

:pray:

Paying2Lurk
Sep 15, 2023

I'd take a bullet
for a bud any day.
Octopath Souls

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

:yayclod:

Lobok posted:

Hope he doesn't give you much Strife.

Not a lot of Strife but much Chaos!

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

ZeeBoi posted:

Kadokawa Corporation (who have a 66% stake in From) has acquired Octopath Traveler developer Acquire, who you may also know as the original developer of Tenchu.

What does this mean for Octopath???

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

“Even more money to make Octopath III” would be my hope.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

That's the last thing you'd think if you'd seen any games Kadokawa has published themselves lol

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Dunno, which ones are those

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

Who owns the octopath ip tho

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

presumably square enix still does, because they're still running a gacha based on it last I checked

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Sleng Teng posted:

Dunno, which ones are those

Apparently I'm getting confused between Kadokawa Games who mostly develop very low budget anime licensed games and Kadokawa the mega corporation who owns a bunch of stuff.

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

ZeeBoi posted:

Thought octo was square

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

Wheres the elden ring dlc

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

https://twitter.com/EliasToufexis/status/1755393817514287401?t=fhpSme_CoE9jQenIuXM1ow&s=19

Jesus

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Tenchu remastered PLEASE

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Don't think I even played Tenchu that much but I still have "Echigoya" burned into my brain.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

No one ever asked for this

punished milkman
Dec 5, 2018

would have won
what is going on with Helldivers 2?? There are no real reviews out except for Steam reviews where people are mad the game is busted

ZeeBoi
Jan 17, 2001

https://youtu.be/tfuvkUN5ByI?si=3YgRRpT2glP4BTM3

“Deep 2D” art style, visuals and music from Final Fantasy vets.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

ZeeBoi posted:

From the makers of one of the single worst games I've ever played lol (Super Neptunia RPG)

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

ZeeBoi posted:

It's been 10 years since the start of the Rush...

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

Let me tell you about true luxury.

It looks satisfying hitting targets with a giant sword for 13 damage

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

ZeeBoi posted:

Looks like a mobile game

AcidCat
Feb 10, 2005

Well for all the doom and gloom around it, I played Skull & Bones for a couple hours last night with a buddy and we had a really good time. Kinda sucks there's no hand to hand combat, but other than that it seems a perfectly fine pirate mmo lite. Will probably pick it up on sale at some point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

punished milkman posted:

what is going on with Helldivers 2?? There are no real reviews out except for Steam reviews where people are mad the game is busted

from what I gather, "game good but unstable"