Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

You gotta hand it to 'em.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Biden hates Putin and vice versa.

I hope they capitalize on Tucker a bit for the social media crowd now, and then really drive it home in a few months when it actually matters.

Accipiter
Jan 24, 2004

SINATRA.

Catastrophe posted:

I don''t know why I'm so annoyed by Tucker's default face being "I'm so confused by being awake today" but I am.

Those two little lines between his eyebrows are permanent.

He has resting idiot face.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Cactus Ghost posted:

and putin robbed some jewelery from an nfl team owner

You don't gotta hand putin much but that's really, really funny.

What bill? manifest

Almost Smart
Sep 14, 2001

so your telling me you wasn't drunk or fucked up in anyway. when you had sex with me and that monkey

Buce posted:

hannity orangefaced so hard he drat near bypassed his master’s hue

Anyone else play or remember Legacy of Kaine: Soul Reaver? In the intro, they explain how Kaine is the head vampire and that he and his coven are slowly evolving over time - Kaine first, followed by the others some decades or centuries later. Then one day, the character you’ll play develops wings before anyone else. He gets the poo poo beat out of him, his wings are broken into gnarled, twisted appendages, and then he’s tossed into a lake of acid for good measure.

Anyway, Hannity out-oranging Agent Orange reminded me of that. Although he would probably get tossed in a lake of bronzer.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

It's *pushes glasses up nose* Kain

Renreeja
Oct 11, 2007

Hannity wakes up with perfect strawberry blonde 80s dickhead combover and the chuds kane his rear end into a dumpster full of Donny's used diapers

Apollodorus
Feb 13, 2010

TEST YOUR MIGHT
:patriot:
Or maybe Kaine should have headed the ticket in 2016 we’ll never know.

Explodingdice
Jun 28, 2023

Given the choice, whether to rule a corrupt and failing empire; or to challenge the fates for another throw - a better throw - against one's destiny... what was a vice presidential candidate to do? But does one even truly have a choice? One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars.

Tai
Mar 8, 2006
Dunno about everyone else but if I was Tucker, I'd be viewing my life choices pretty hard right now waiting to get out of Moscow. That interview was some cocky wannabe fascist that rocked up to the lions den of fascism and got out unharmed.

HamburgerTownUSA
Aug 7, 2022

Tai posted:

Dunno about everyone else but if I was Tucker, I'd be viewing my life choices pretty hard right now waiting to get out of Moscow. That interview was some cocky wannabe fascist that rocked up to the lions den of fascism and got out unharmed.

Putin clearly thinks Tucker is just a little pissant and completely expendable.

Wouldn't be remotely surprised if Tucker has a sudden "heart attack" or accidentally "falls out of a window" before his flight out.

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

https://twitter.com/Fritschner/status/1755380997594468370

these people have the same voting power as you.

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!

HamburgerTownUSA posted:

Wouldn't be remotely surprised if Tucker has a sudden "heart attack" or accidentally "falls out of a window" before his flight out.

There's no way the whole thing wasn't completely stage managed, and I'm sure Carlson will be an asset in the lead up to the election.

AFewBricksShy
Jun 19, 2003

of a full load.

HamburgerTownUSA posted:

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Accipiter posted:

RIGGED AND STOLLEN

I mean :shrug:

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Possibly more, if they live in the empty-cornfield states.

digital penitence
Jan 3, 2008

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

It's going to be very funny if they retry it and Johnson and MTG go around being such tremendous dickhead to everyone that more people switch to no, just like happened before with that one thing I forgot

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Also that Biden report kind of sounded to me like "of we put him on trial hell come across as a nice old man and just say "who hasn't forgotten the stuff in their garage from 20 years ago come on, I'm only human " and everyone will go "well he is is old" and let him off", though that "doesn't even remember when his son died" is either :stare: or something weird thing because why were they asking that?"

like I have to think when my wife's birthday is if I'm suddenly asked and it's literally two weeks after mine

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

Powerful Two-Hander posted:

Also that Biden report kind of sounded to me like "of we put him on trial hell come across as a nice old man and just say "who hasn't forgotten the stuff in their garage from 20 years ago come on, I'm only human " and everyone will go "well he is is old" and let him off", though that "doesn't even remember when his son died" is either :stare: or something weird thing because why were they asking that?"

like I have to think when my wife's birthday is if I'm suddenly asked and it's literally two weeks after mine

Hur is a Republican Trump appointee who, like every other pile of dinosaur poo poo who climbs up into Trump’s asscrack, ends up a lovely human being.

More performative bullshit for their orange poo poo magnet, nothing more- because there was nothing there to begin with.

gently caress the MAGA Trumpublican Party, right down into the center of the Earth.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

BEEP BOOP TRUMPBOT NEEDS PARDONS, PLEASE INSERT MONEY

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

Powerful Two-Hander posted:

The report is chock full of personal and petty attacks, built on a skeleton of bullshit and then stuffed with catnip quotes for right wing media sources. It's a smear job masquerading as both-sides-ism on the classified documents topic that super reluctantly admits that Biden cooperated and they have no basis for charges.

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Lmao at Putin saying "oh yeah you tried to join the CIA" and Tucker just sitting there screaming internally while he makes his huh? face

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Speedboat Jones posted:

Lmao at Putin saying "oh yeah you tried to join the CIA" and Tucker just sitting there screaming internally while he makes his huh? face

The "I thought this was a serious conversation is it too serious for you?" Then just ploughing on was a sick burn as well. A+ translator as well that managed to retain it.

bird food bathtub posted:

The report is chock full of personal and petty attacks, built on a skeleton of bullshit and then stuffed with catnip quotes for right wing media sources. It's a smear job masquerading as both-sides-ism on the classified documents topic that super reluctantly admits that Biden cooperated and they have no basis for charges.

It's getting headline uncritically in the UK press as well lol

BigSexy
Apr 21, 2020
I remember back in 2016 when Trump got elected my wife was all upset and I told her im sure even if Trump has no political background, with his lifetime of business experience, he’ll know to surround himself with people who are experts in their field and he won’t ultimately do that much. Surely 1 person won’t have that much power with our checks and balances.

What a dumbass I was.

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I really hope we see some tweets today from Tucker's chud fans like "Wait what? Tucker was a wannabe fed? Probably still is."

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

HamburgerTownUSA posted:

He's not important enough to warrant the window treatment, he'll be given a cookie, a pat on the head and sent on his way home.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Correct, but 1) AG Garland should have never let it go out like that, and 2) Biden’s response to it, culminating in him confusing Egypt for Mexico in regards to Gaza, sucked.

Make no mistake, Hurr is intentionally trying to recreate Comey’s attack on Hillary Clinton. Dems need to get their heads out of their asses and stop letting career Republicans pull this poo poo. Trump’s special prosecutor was Republican Robert Mueller, and Bill Barr still gussied up his report.

gently caress :decorum:, people are going to die if Trump is reelected.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

Correct, but 1) AG Garland should have never let it go out like that, and 2) Biden’s response to it, culminating in him confusing Egypt for Mexico in regards to Gaza, sucked.

Make no mistake, Hurr is intentionally trying to recreate Comey’s attack on Hillary Clinton. Dems need to get their heads out of their asses and stop letting career Republicans pull this poo poo. Trump’s special prosecutor was Republican Robert Mueller, and Bill Barr still gussied up his report.

gently caress :decorum:, people are going to die if Trump is reelected.

to be fair. bidens response was fine. the sisi thing was the only bad thing.

Roblo
Dec 10, 2007

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!
I am terrible with dates, if someone asks me what years I was at uni I would honestly have no idea and have to work it out. I am also terrible with names, I forget the names of people stood right in front of me. I forgot my best friends name once when I was a kid.

I can, however, remember poo poo loads of pointless information like information about Star Wars ships I read in some manual when I was 12.

I'm perfectly competent in every other regard. I'm not saying Bidens not old as gently caress and clearly wobbling a bit but this "he doesn't remember the date of X" is really not neccasarily a problem.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!

They’re unlikely to have a Comey come out and buttermails a month before election so they fight with what they have: petty attacks on his age.

Biden is too old but so is Trump and probably a good 60% of the political power in America so wellp

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

I don’t think he needs to list off dates, but years would be nice. Beau Biden died in 2015. Biden was Vice President from 2009 to 2016 (or 2017 if you want to be pedantic). Coming out with a head full of steam like he did and just saying that much would have deflated a lot of it. And poo poo, I have no idea who the president of Egypt is, so it’s great he got that guy’s name right, if only he didn’t fumble it by saying, “Mexico.”

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Roblo posted:

I am terrible with dates, if someone asks me what years I was at uni I would honestly have no idea and have to work it out. I am also terrible with names, I forget the names of people stood right in front of me. I forgot my best friends name once when I was a kid.

I can, however, remember poo poo loads of pointless information like information about Star Wars ships I read in some manual when I was 12.

I'm perfectly competent in every other regard. I'm not saying Bidens not old as gently caress and clearly wobbling a bit but this "he doesn't remember the date of X" is really not neccasarily a problem.

I too have this. I was in AP classes, but special ed History and basically failing that because every teacher thought it was easier to match dates and names. I got a B in my one College history class though! Turns out when you write an essay and have something to say you can just be vague and go the General of the Army and just get a few points off for WHO WAS THE GENERAL?

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Mitch is literally falling apart like Vecna, the idea that Biden is the only "too old" politician is ludicrous

The GOP is literally the party of Liches

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

BigglesSWE posted:

They’re unlikely to have a Comey come out and buttermails a month before election so they fight with what they have: petty attacks on his age.

Biden is too old but so is Trump and probably a good 60% of the political power in America so wellp

And you can tell Trump is too old because he won’t attack Biden for it. :lol:

Even that guy, who attacks everyone constantly for everything, won’t touch that.

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

The DNC sticking with Biden for the election this year is still insane to me. This election is going to be closer than it has any right to be with idiot Trump on the ballot.

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

If the American people as a whole had any problem voting for geriatrics, there sure isn't any evidence of it because our government is almost entirely run by the elderly

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

I don’t think he needs to list off dates, but years would be nice. Beau Biden died in 2015. Biden was Vice President from 2009 to 2016 (or 2017 if you want to be pedantic). Coming out with a head full of steam like he did and just saying that much would have deflated a lot of it. And poo poo, I have no idea who the president of Egypt is, so it’s great he got that guy’s name right, if only he didn’t fumble it by saying, “Mexico.”

This is from personal experience, but if you have personal trauma, like around a loved one's death for instance, memory can get real fuzzy real quick.

From my own experience recently, I had a procedure done a few years ago around a time when my life was not great, and when my doctor asked what was the last time I had one I couldn't even nail down a year between 2014-2017.

I'm 34. I can barely remember months of 2020 after my father passed.

Holes in memory doesn't necessarily mean age. Biden might not WANT to remember the exact details of his son's death.

He is OLD though.

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
Most people's understanding of how memory works is...well they don't. That's why so many people think dementia/Alzheimer's is just really bad forgetfullness.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

i feel like part of my issues is the quotes he uses could be read a bunch of ways and he picks the worst possible read. id want to read a full transcript.