Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer
After a down week last week at Kentucky with 16, Knecht is back on his bullshit with 27 tonight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

I DEMAND REVENGE ON FRED HOIBERG

PotatoJudge
May 22, 2004

Tell me about the rabbits, George
3 straight losses for Wisconsin with a road trip to Rutgers next.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

I forgot Hoiberg was still coaching the Huskers.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

how is a person named "connor onion"

trevorreznik
Apr 22, 2023

PotatoJudge posted:

3 straight losses for Wisconsin with a road trip to Rutgers next.

I love it

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

let's go cats

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

boo buie is on fire

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

3/18/2023: Day of the Dorks
mizzou isn't winning another game this year

whos that broooown
Dec 10, 2009

2024 Comeback Poster of the Year

Mike_V posted:

mizzou isn't winning another game this year

Same but Ohio State

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

gently caress off nebraska. boo buie.

Gorman Thomas
Jul 24, 2007
UCLA 6-1 after getting smoked in Utah, only loss was a close one to Arizona

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

boo buie and ty berry went nutso from three in the first half and then mocked the celebration that tominaga did after hitting a dagger against them in lincoln every time, this is the first time northwestern players have ever clowned anyone.

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

R.D. Mangles posted:

boo buie and ty berry went nutso from three in the first half and then mocked the celebration that tominaga did after hitting a dagger against them in lincoln every time, this is the first time northwestern players have ever clowned anyone.

love it

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

R.D. Mangles posted:

how is a person named "connor onion"

very carefully

PotatoJudge
May 22, 2004

https://twitter.com/MIKEYbfor_3/status/1755768993950912864

Whoops!

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.
as long as the defender is ok after the bonk on the noggin that is a perfect slapstick clip

whos that broooown
Dec 10, 2009

My spine hurts looking at that

PotatoJudge
May 22, 2004

Detroit Mercy is 0-25, they host 6-19 IUPUI next Wednesday in their best shot to avoid 0-32. They had a few 3 point losses, but their closest game was a 1 point loss at Ole Miss.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

PotatoJudge posted:

Detroit Mercy is 0-25, they host 6-19 IUPUI next Wednesday in their best shot to avoid 0-32. They had a few 3 point losses, but their closest game was a 1 point loss at Ole Miss.

The Detroit News interviewed Mike Davis recently and he threw his players completely under the bus. They have had injury problems and a foreign transfer that didn’t get approved but the whole interview was him saying nobody tries, nobody gives a poo poo, and a bunch of their injury absences are bullshit excuses. Wonder whose job it is to get those guys to buy in?

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

As if acting purely out of spite for Sheryl Swoopes, Caitlin Clark had a paltry 27 points but also 15 assists and her teammate put up the second most points in Iowa WBB history

https://x.com/iowawbb/status/1755809447329296484?s=46&t=5gxKQFzDrDvx-7j58Ypw3g

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.

PotatoJudge posted:

setting aside 2020-21, it would be the first winless season since Grambling State in 2013 but they might not even be the worst winless team this year unless Mississippi Valley State pulls one out, their best chance is at home Monday to Alcorn State, a 19% chance.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Thinking about what a loving joke and a farce it is that Shannon got charged with rape and missed 4 games while Jeremiah Williams missed more than half the season (very plausibly costing Rutgers a bid) for making a few legal bets on his phone when he was a 20 year old kid. What a loving disgrace.

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Badgers looking to go 0-for-February

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

elentar posted:

They got their rear end thoroughly kicked today.

PotatoJudge
May 22, 2004

They have 4 games where they should be favored, but close with Illinois, Rutgers, and @Purdue.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Huge chokejob by Illinois

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

ISU still looking strong. The last two years, this is the exact time when they went on a prolonged losing streak and watched their chances at the title slip away. Hopefully this year will be different.

They should be favored in the rest of their games except the one at Houston. If they win all the ones they should, I think they’d at least have a share of the title.

Outside of the Big 12 and looking way ahead, I feel like this will be a chaotic March madness as their seems to be very few strong teams. UCONN looks great, but this seems like a down year for the big east. I’ll believe in them after their two games against Marquette. Purdue has also looked really shaky against some average teams, even if they’ve still won most of them, plus Purdue loves to choke in March. After that are a bunch of teams with puzzling losses on their record. I guess that’s college ball for you.

PotatoJudge
May 22, 2004

Did Auburn send an intramural team to Florida?

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

PotatoJudge posted:

Did Auburn send an intramural team to Florida?
Auburn hasn't won in Gainesville since like ~1999; Florida coming off a bye while Auburn unloaded on Alabama Wednesday. Nothing about that looked good, and the consistently underperforming outside of Auburn is not a great sign with the Tennessee matchup in Knoxville even more critical now, but this did have upset written all over it going in.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Let’s loving go!!

Coco13
Jun 6, 2004

My advice to you is to start drinking heavily.

elentar posted:

need to have a seance in the Nebraska away locker room to get rid of whatever demons took over

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
*uk postgame radio caller voice*

"uhm, do you think they oughta farrr Cal? i'll hang up an listen"

OPAONI
Jul 23, 2021
UNC blew multiple double digit leads to barely scrape out a victory at Miami. A heart attack game but all anyone will remember in two weeks is the W.
Still, with the exception of the Duke game, UNC looks very beatable right now in a way they didn't for almost all of January.

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak
Can we just play Vanderbilt every week?

Paying2Lurk
Sep 15, 2023

I'd take a bullet
for a bud any day.
I watched every minute of Maryland / Ohio State. Good sickos game.

whos that broooown
Dec 10, 2009

Few things are better than an emphatic dunk to end a game.

PotatoJudge
May 22, 2004

Hey! Evansville highlight on national TV!

Oh no...

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

Lol the ref in the Bedlam game just T’d up an OU starter on the bench for his 5th foul with 17 minutes left. Big Joey Crawford energy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jeremor
Jun 1, 2009

Drop Your Nuts

south carolina ain't playing around yall