Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

PhazonLink posted:

so why even have in person live?

is musk in on it too?

Soros and Obama demand it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

PhazonLink posted:

so if the game on tv and streams is cgi, how do they do the physical game infront of a full stadium?

also why would she be indebted to the prez and not the congress rep(s) or senator(s) that drafted the bill?

the beautiful thing about the conspiracy poo poo is that it eventually reaches a point where they don't believe anything is real

my bro in law believes every pilot on earth is trained to turn slowly to disguise that we're living on a flat earth.

millions of people succesfully hiding that secret over hundreds of years is more feasible than gravity making matter coalesce at a point in a vacuum, forming spheres

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

And with that throw, 50 million snarky tweets disappeared into the night

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 11 minutes!
maybe musk is bored(and not drugged out of his skull) because american football isnt as hardcore as rugby.

do they have rugby in south africa?

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

SilvergunSuperman posted:

And with that throw, 50 million snarky tweets disappeared into the night

The only thing more painful to maga freaks other than ivermectin-based long covid is having their gloating toys taken away from them by fate

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Musk was mad because he had to interact with his child instead of getting totally hosed up

TheKub
May 11, 2006

PhazonLink posted:

so if the game on tv and streams is cgi, how do they do the physical game infront of a full stadium?

also why would she be indebted to the prez and not the congress rep(s) or senator(s) that drafted the bill?

the field is a Sphere, susceptible to antman damage.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

:hmmyes:

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe

PhazonLink posted:

maybe musk is bored(and not drugged out of his skull) because american football isnt as hardcore as rugby.

Yeah, they do, or at least had, they did not do so well due to a bunch of teams being all "nah to your apartheid" (at least I recall it a loooong time ago,) but as someone might have mentioned upthread, the ads featured a segment on tesla's ample capabilities at child murdering.

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

Have the really weird chuds blamed black people for Satanic messaging during the halftime show yet as is tradition?

The Zombie Guy
Oct 25, 2008

Durf posted:

the beautiful thing about the conspiracy poo poo is that it eventually reaches a point where they don't believe anything is real

my bro in law believes every pilot on earth is trained to turn slowly to disguise that we're living on a flat earth.

millions of people succesfully hiding that secret over hundreds of years is more feasible than gravity making matter coalesce at a point in a vacuum, forming spheres

Have you tried pointing out how if there WAS an edge of the planet, wouldn't every rich person be posting videos of themselves hanging over the edge? Like capitalism would be all over exploiting that poo poo, you wouldn't be able to hush it up.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

The Zombie Guy posted:

Have you tried pointing out how if there WAS an edge of the planet, wouldn't every rich person be posting videos of themselves hanging over the edge? Like capitalism would be all over exploiting that poo poo, you wouldn't be able to hush it up.

that's what they want you to think!

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
Probation
rich people are part of the cover up too.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

HenryJLittlefinger posted:

Have the really weird chuds blamed black people for Satanic messaging during the halftime show yet as is tradition?

yes i just saw a bunch of poo poo about ice spice's satanic messaging scroll by on facebook

seemed like an equal measure of chuds and hoteps in the comments

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Toxic Mental posted:

lol These people are allowed to drive cars, have children, and vote. Think about that. lmao

I can't because if I do I instantly turn into cold hearted authoritarian.

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

LMAO at them thinking now Joe Biden and the Deep State have taken their holy football from them too.

For the MAGA type, every single day must just be full of terrors. From start to finish.

Then, later, terror when they dream (if they can sleep at all after all the cocaine/meth)

Cornwind Evil
Dec 14, 2004

The undisputed world champion of wrestling effortposting

Bottom Liner posted:

Taylors' BF and now superbowl champ. He's known for his fashion

Not to be pedantic, but saying he is 'now Superbowl champ' implies this is his first Superbowl win. He's been on the Chiefs his whole career, he has three Superbowl rings now.

Unless he didn't play in the first two wins. Do players who don't play in the final game on the winning team also get rings? I would assume so...

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

I really hope election night is like this x100

gently caress that, I want the election called for Biden by 9pm, not whatever the election night equivalent of “the last few seconds of overtime” is.

Thesaurus posted:

How does this all bode for November??

2020 Super Bowl: Chiefs beat 49ers, Biden beats Trump

Ergo,

2024 Super Bowl: Chiefs beat 49ers, Biden beats Trump

It’s math. You can’t argue with that. :colbert:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Cornwind Evil posted:

Not to be pedantic, but saying he is 'now Superbowl champ' implies this is his first Superbowl win. He's been on the Chiefs his whole career, he has three Superbowl rings now.

Unless he didn't play in the first two wins. Do players who don't play in the final game on the winning team also get rings? I would assume so...

I'm pretty sure even the guys on the practice squad and like the towel manager get rings

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
Probation
i like how the crazy cgi post jumps from easy geometric "AR" stuff like yardage lines to solid hologram players.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

New conspiracy

Satan not Soros

Senor Big Snacks
Jan 6, 2024

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

New conspiracy

Satan not Soros

All hail Deep Statan

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

God forbid a country music star do something so uncouth as chugging a beer. :jerkbag:

TheKub
May 11, 2006

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
Probation
i dont know, the first hat pic is Swift doing the OK/white power hand sign.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

PhazonLink posted:

The Saffer bastards won the last Rugby World Cup.

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer

Nooner posted:

I'm pretty sure even the guys on the practice squad and like the towel manager get rings

Sometimes guys who aren't even on the team anymore get rings.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Enjoy the Baal game lmao

wilderthanmild posted:

Sometimes guys who aren't even on the team anymore get rings.

hell ol' Vlad Putin has a superbowl ring :lol:

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
Wew, all that cope, so much cope, such a limited resource as well, won't they think of all the little children in the cope-mines.

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

The Zombie Guy posted:

The closer they got to the edge the more they would be leaning, until they were parellel to the earth's surface. Gravity on a flat earth would still attract everything towards the center of mass, so everyone would slide into a gigantic pile in the center north pole or whatever. Countering this and the disc from collapsing would require enormous, magical technology beyond comprehension. Unless they just claim we're in some sort of Minecraft like simulation.

I broke some ground by calmly explaining that, and how satellite orbits work and depend on real physics and data to make our world function. He's not insanely hardcore yet, just 'asking questions' and I'm guessing just hosed up on Rogan and conspiracy TV

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

Nooner posted:

basically the team decides who gets a ring. generally a equipment manager will get one. i'm unsure but i would wager practice squad players wouldn't get one.

I believe the max you can order is 150. there's a 53 man roster + coaches + executive. whatever's left over can be distributed however the team sees fit.

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

my edited comment was saying ice spice looked good when they switched over to taylor swift. now i know it was her just using her satanic powers on me.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

:catdrugs:

Any actually prominent chuds throwing a fit tonight?

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
I can only imagine the nonsense Fox is cooking up for tomorrow.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
Probation
lol at even multimillion dollar sports biz having artificially scarcity for silly jewellery

Late Fees
Jan 8, 2004
Your fees are valid.

gently caress yeah, we've gone back to the 80s and standard heavy metal symbols are spooky and satanic again 🤘

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

uhh

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

The Black National Anthem played before the National Anthem, set off a wave of racist tweets.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

God forbid a country music star do something so uncouth as chugging a beer. :jerkbag: