Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Clive?
Clive
a
Clive
View Results

90sgamer
Jun 28, 2023
fuck off worms butthole guy!!!

Midnight Pooptrain posted:

Can't believe what a wet turd MK1 turned out to be. Not a single interesting story beat.

They had me going in the first half but once it turned into multiverse poo poo I checked out. Shame to because I thought they did a nice job bringing back the deadly alliance and deception characters

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

The multiverse stuff at the end with the funny mashups was the only memorable thing about MK1's story.

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

I thought the story was the only cool thing about MK1. The rest of the game wasn’t up to snuff after MK 11’s gameplay loop of things to do. I lost interest before the first dlc even dropped. SF 6 and Tekken 8 rule the fighting game arena for me.

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:
I can't think of a single xbox game I'm interested in. Hifi rush maybe

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

I just want MS to rerelease Gears 3 sometime (hopefully on PC)

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

fridge corn posted:

Playstation doesn't really have any fun racers these days (GT is not fun) so Forza Horizon would be nice.

CV 64 Fan
Oct 13, 2012

It's pretty dope.
FH3 is the best but I think 5 would do great on PS5.

Crows Turn Off
Jan 7, 2008

stev posted:

Playstation doesn't really have any fun racers these days (GT is not fun) so Forza Horizon would be nice.
MotorStorm should make a return.

acksplode
May 17, 2004

fridge corn posted:

Pentiment is pretty cool and MSFS is fun to mess with if you can spare the disk space to keep it installed for when you're in the mood. Other than that, it's a list of embarrassments ranging from Redfall to Starfield, with Halo somewhere in the middle. I gripe about Sony's priorities in what they publish, but at least they can generally hit the marks they aim for.

CV 64 Fan
Oct 13, 2012

It's pretty dope.

Crows Turn Off posted:

MotorStorm should make a return.

Devs ded.

90sgamer
Jun 28, 2023
Please DONT bring Redfall to playstation

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

acksplode posted:

Pentiment is pretty cool and MSFS is fun to mess with if you can spare the disk space to keep it installed for when you're in the mood. Other than that, it's a list of embarrassments ranging from Redfall to Starfield, with Halo somewhere in the middle. I gripe about Sony's priorities in what they publish, but at least they can generally hit the marks they aim for.

isn't forza supposed to be pretty good?

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Just let it shine through
Phil should let PlayStation owners have the next CoD, as a treat

Apathetic Artist
Dec 23, 2010
I would like to play hifi rush and pentiment on my ps5

acksplode
May 17, 2004

abelwingnut posted:

Yeah toss in the Horizon series, people seem to like that, though I'm not much of a racer guy so it's a blind spot for me. Motorsport seems to be in a bad spot though, the latest one got mixed reviews

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

abelwingnut posted:

the forza competitve scene put up with the dogshit of FM7 for years and years but they already dropped 8 because of things like "constantly falling through the racetrack in online races because they decided loading the entire thing at once was dumb they should do it in cells like it's an elder scrolls game"

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

acksplode posted:

Oh yeah pentiment

Apathetic Artist posted:

I would like to play hifi rush and pentiment on my ps5

This

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

Also I just picked up a giant axe in Lies of P and stuck it on a dex handle and now I do insane amounts of damage. This game owns so much

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Hell yeah.

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

Hope the new Hellblade isn't stuck on Xbox too.

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer

90sgamer posted:

Please DONT bring Redfall to playstation

Please DONT bring your posts to this thread

Paying2Lurk
Sep 15, 2023

I'd take a bullet
for a bud any day.

Escobarbarian posted:

Sammus
Nov 30, 2005

stev posted:

Hope the new Hellblade isn't stuck on Xbox too.

Honestly Hellblade is one I don’t have even the slightest amount of desire to play.

Why yes I would loooove to have voices in my head constantly telling me I’m a lovely person and worthless. What an amazing experience!

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
Only some of them do that, some of them say helpful things and at least one of them functions as the narrator by speaking directly to the player

90sgamer
Jun 28, 2023

Escobarbarian posted:

Eat my shorts

ShoogaSlim
May 22, 2001

YOU ARE THE DUMBEST MEATHEAD IDIOT ON THE PLANET, STOP FUCKING POSTING

i'm all for a poster redemption arc but holy gently caress i'm bummed having to look at this avatar every time you post lol. pay actual money to the something awful dot com forums and change it ASAP please

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

HiFi Rush is one of the best games from last year and if it comes to PS5 everyone should play it

JBP
Feb 16, 2017

You've got to know, to understand,
Baby, take me by my hand,
I'll lead you to the promised land.

acksplode posted:

Yeah toss in the Horizon series, people seem to like that, though I'm not much of a racer guy so it's a blind spot for me. Motorsport seems to be in a bad spot though, the latest one got mixed reviews

FM sucks

CV 64 Fan
Oct 13, 2012

It's pretty dope.
FM peaked at 4. Cratered after that. Unreal that 8 took six years...

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

abelwingnut posted:

The Horizon series is pretty good, but the newest Forza Motorsport is disappointing but getting better slowly.

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

FEAR MY SHARK ROCKET IT REALLY SUCKS AND BLOWS
You guys talking about Horizon was making me try and figure out what robot dinosaurs had to do with racing

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

Medullah posted:

You guys talking about Horizon was making me try and figure out what robot dinosaurs had to do with racing

That’s Horizon Chase Turbo

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

gently caress horizon why would anyone want that when what we really need is a new Burnout but not some open world bullshit, actual tracks designed to race on please.

ShoogaSlim
May 22, 2001

burnout paradise best burnout

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦
I don’t care what specific racing games are coming out, every single one that doesn’t have VR support is like a dagger through my heart after GT7.

JBP
Feb 16, 2017

You've got to know, to understand,
Baby, take me by my hand,
I'll lead you to the promised land.

Dewgy posted:

I don’t care what specific racing games are coming out, every single one that doesn’t have VR support is like a dagger through my heart after GT7.

It's very hard to go back

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Sammus posted:

Honestly Hellblade is one I don’t have even the slightest amount of desire to play.

Why yes I would loooove to have voices in my head constantly telling me I’m a lovely person and worthless. What an amazing experience!

Don't play Slay the Princess

SkeletonHero
Sep 7, 2010

:dehumanize:
:killing:
:dehumanize:

Sammus posted:

Turn off your monitor.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

JBP posted:

It's very hard to go back

This hasn’t been the case for me, as I generally race 3rd person. Racing in vr feels like it would be the same problem I had with racing wheels / pedals / shifters which is the more realistic it is the slower I am in the game vs using a gamepad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShoogaSlim
May 22, 2001

RareAcumen posted:

Don't play Slay the Princess

i recently picked this up on steam but have yet to try it. i'll change that this week. i'm intrigued.