Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Choose your class!
Gourmet Fighter
Sauce Wizard
Spice Thief
Condiment Cleric
View Results

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
I don't know what the animation production cycle is like these days but I really hope at least some of these make it into the anime

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flesnolk
Apr 11, 2012
Where did people find these? When I read through the manga none of them were there

VideoWitch
Oct 9, 2012

These are all scanlations of leaks from the new version of the Adventurer's Bible that have been posted on reddit

Can Of Worms
Sep 4, 2011

That's not how the Triangle Attack works...
https://twitter.com/ToDuskAndDawn/status/1757809119346471317

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
I love "the very popular character, astarion" being a low-detail doodle crammed in a corner

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Captain Invictus posted:

I love "the very popular character, astarion" being a low-detail doodle crammed in a corner

lol same

DrakePegasus
Jan 30, 2009

It was Plundersaurus Rex's dream to be the greatest pirate dragon ever.

Of course she fell for Camellia immediately.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Ishould play wotr this year and get to know some more of these elves, maybe I will fall in love at first sight with Camellia too.

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Did I just say that out loud~~?!!!
Ryoko Kui RPGs. She RPGs so hard and I am loving it.

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

ropekid when is pillars of eternity 3 coming out

chrome line
Oct 13, 2022
https://twitter.com/Rodanosaurus/status/1757811972375261458
https://twitter.com/Rodanosaurus/status/1757831442212753561

I love her so much

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

the true gamer's spirit

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
cosmic wheel sisterhood is like a weird mix of surprising and not surprising at all

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Such power…

panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~

incredible taste, prodigious output, novel worldbuilding that draws from the familiar, lovable characters, stunning sense of style. we simply have no choice

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
ryoko kui marry me please, you are so talented and cool and neat

VideoWitch
Oct 9, 2012

her taste is incredible and also I am fully unsurprised. at Wizardry being a major influence for Dungeon Meshi

panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~

ryoko kui play disco elysium :pray:

Captain Oblivious
Oct 12, 2007

I'm not like other posters

She’s not wrong, Thalmor outfits are pretty swag.

VideoWitch
Oct 9, 2012

panko posted:

she did it's mentioned in the interview

HenryEx
Mar 25, 2009

...your cybernetic implants, the only beauty in that meat you call "a body"...
Grimey Drawer
I love Ryoko Kui and i love her list of inspirations (what i wouldn't give for some Tyranny art from her ಠ_ಠ ) but it's kinda weird to see Shart without scars tbh

panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~

VideoWitch posted:

she did it's mentioned in the interview

I didnt click through to the tweet and missed it so Im now amending my prayer to ryoko kui please draw disco elysium fanart :pray:

PringleCreamEgg
Jul 2, 2004

Sleep, rest, do your best.
Ryoko has great taste in a lot of stuff and even shares the name of the best gal in Tenchi Muyo. Such class. Always nice to see a Chrono Cross appreciator.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

panko posted:

Doesn't have any elves tho

chrome line
Oct 13, 2022
I want her to do portraits for the full Disco Elysium cast like she did for Baldur's Gate

panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~

no elves, but an innocence is like a lord of the dungeon for the entire world

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008
i dont care how much probation i get capital letters are for squares hehe im so laid back an nice please read my low effort shitposts about the arab spring

thanxs!!!

SyntheticPolygon posted:

Doesn't have any elves tho

someone didn't buy the Wirrâl Untethered expansion 🙄

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Did I just say that out loud~~?!!!

chrome line posted:

I want her to do portraits for the full Disco Elysium cast like she did for Baldur's Gate

Cuno x Izutsumi, pair of ne'er do wells!

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

Izutsumi has redeemable qualities, though.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

realizing she threw in the elf fanboy at the top left hahah

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

https://twitter.com/smolbirbgjo/status/1757929149166211568

Scholtz fucked around with this message at 18:21 on Feb 15, 2024

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
birthplace: different dimension

Rohan Kishibe
Oct 29, 2011

Frankly, I don't like you
and I never have.
Lol that Thistle has by far the most sensible attitude towards the demon.

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

Dungeon Meshi is the most vigorously protected IP in recent memory, lol

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

Arc Hammer posted:

I swear before this is over Laios is going to try and eat a person.

Whirling
Feb 23, 2023

lmao

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008
i dont care how much probation i get capital letters are for squares hehe im so laid back an nice please read my low effort shitposts about the arab spring

thanxs!!!
uh excuse me, Laios never ate a person, he only ate the non-person bits off a person, and he also ate himself, but he was no longer himself by then so that doesn't count plus he got better.

actually when i was reading back the merfolk chapter in anticipation of today's episode, it struck me that this might have been the most creepy-but-in-a-bad-way that Laios ever got. like the gang gets up to some skeevy poo poo later but it's usually out of necessity, i don't remember him ever again trying to move the goalposts of morality to try to eat a seemingly sentient being (the anime omits Chilchuck's argument that the merfolk crafting their own weapons means they have a culture), agree that it feels wrong, pretend to give up and then sneak that poo poo into the dish in secret. that's a red flag!!

panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~

the something awful forums > general bullshit > everyone’s/neurotic > warrior put merman eggs in my food even though he knows I boycott them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mercury Hat
May 28, 2006

SharkTales!
Woo-oo!

i finished the manga recently and am using the anime as a rewatch and the most recent episode with laios saying "monsters are dangerous, especially ones that are charming"

oh really?

oh really???

anyway, story's good. i love how it's got this theme of selfishness (prioritizing yourself above everything else to the point of isolation and harm) vs self preservation and how that butts against the fact that nobody lives in isolation.

senshi chiding the group for disrupting the food chain while also conceptualizing himself as existing outside of it and being its caretaker. so neatly done with the kelpie that he's convinced himself he's tamed.

i mean part of that is he's projected his memories of his old horse onto the kelpie but anyway

when i first read it i thought senshi of all people should have known not to treat monsters like that, but it really was a perfect blend of circumstances and there's plenty of examples in real life where people make this kind of judgment error.

it wasn't malicious, but his myopic viewpoint and emotional attachment kept him from being able to really accept what he was actually doing. it put him in danger, it put laios in danger when he jumped in to help him.

it's such a tidy small scale example of the themes that lead to thistle (i'm unsure his name is meant to be spelled in english, but i think that's right?) keeping his country captive.

ahhhh dungeon meshi is so wonderful, i love spinning this story around in my mind.