Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Sub-Actuality)

copy
Jul 26, 2007

American McGay posted:

Evil Eagle: “I’m going to do a 6 hour midnight marathon of Dragon Quest and unlock every available trophy within mere minutes of the gaming window opening.”

The nastiest of insane freaks who just started posting in the IZGC thread one day: “Hold our fountain Hi-Cs”

lol christ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

American McGay posted:

Evil Eagle: “I’m going to do a 6 hour midnight marathon of Dragon Quest and unlock every available trophy within mere minutes of the gaming window opening.”

The nastiest of insane freaks who just started posting in the IZGC thread one day: “Hold our fountain Hi-Cs”

lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

American McGay posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I got the tude now posted:

i'm ice assing anyone who gets a trophy for this freakshow

Lmfao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Start thinking up the most deranged poo poo possible that some random lurker will play for 35 hours in the hopes that a Platinum will buy their way into the club.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

Start thinking up the most deranged poo poo possible that some random lurker will play for 35 hours in the hopes that a Platinum will buy their way into the club.

lol the Imp Zone Honeypot Club.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

American McGay posted:

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Only the righteous may burg

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Ronald got a huge rear end.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

super sweet best pal posted:

gently caress you

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

HEY EVERYONE RONALD GOT A FAT loving rear end. i am normal and can be trusted with picking game club games - guy holding a copy of Lester the Unlikely behind his back

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
why is this happening

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

symbolic posted:

gently caress you

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

symbolic posted:

gently caress you

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

I forgot to post the trophies for my own loving pick

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

oddium posted:

oh Blast Corps was the game i was thinking of!! with the trucks and stuff. ah well maybe next time

lmao again

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

why is this happening

symbolic posted:

we've done it, we've actually become Rat Frenzy

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

why is this happening

we could have played la mulana 2 this month

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

American McGay posted:

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
Drops out into all this disorder

American McGay posted:

lmfao

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

This a bad time to get back into Game Club or?

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Roth posted:

This a bad time to get back into Game Club or?

there's never been a better time to start

copy
Jul 26, 2007

lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Dieting Hippo
Jan 5, 2006

THIS IS NOT A PROPER DIET FOR A HIPPO

lol

American McGay posted:

turn off signatures

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao the avs

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
lol

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut
Gah!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah! posted:

lmfao the avs

Good lord.

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
Drops out into all this disorder
we need to be really careful or this is what this shits gonna look like in a few months

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003

lmao...

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

You don't have to buy OR pirate FFXIV though..seems like an excellent game club pick.

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

Fungah! posted:

lmfao the avs

ty sub-actuality for av & the kins for sig

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Fungah! posted:

lmfao the avs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

In Training posted:

You don't have to buy OR pirate FFXIV though..seems like an excellent game club pick.