Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

this picture is a pretty good litmus test for politics: do you regard this man with respect, or disgust?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Why did they have black and gold jerseys?

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

I don't care for the font on his jersey, what does that say about me?

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
Why is he rowing an imaginary boat?

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I think he might have worms, judging from the behavior of dogs

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

kiimo posted:

I think he might have worms, judging from the behavior of dogs

Boo Scootin' Buie

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
I will be letting Boo Buie know that he's 93 years old in person tonight.

PotatoJudge
May 22, 2004

Tell me about the rabbits, George
Buford R. Buie is a career 2000 point scorer

Coco13
Jun 6, 2004

My advice to you is to start drinking heavily.
Let my posting history show I am a longtime supporter of Boo Buie and his efforts against the Canadian ogre Zach Edey.

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

Auburn's last three games:
  • beating #16 Alabama at home by 18
  • losing at unranked Florida by an understating-how-bad-it-really-was 16
  • beating (soft, even before the result, but still) #11 South Carolina at home by 40, among the worst beatdowns of a team ranked that highly in several decades
That's gotta be the biggest home court advantage right now

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

https://x.com/fieldyates/status/1758297290924605845?s=46&t=5gxKQFzDrDvx-7j58Ypw3g

Now time to take down Pistol Pete

edit: ESPN gonna send 100k to the pistons to draft Caitlin in the second round of the draft to make their dumb idea to split it into two days pay off

DC Murderverse fucked around with this message at 02:18 on Feb 16, 2024

PotatoJudge
May 22, 2004

There's still a Kansas player from the pre-NCAA days in front of her, but not by much.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

for good measure, in the first quarter she had 23

michigan had 22

Vertical Lime fucked around with this message at 02:28 on Feb 16, 2024

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

Vertical Lime posted:

for good measure, in the first quarter she had 23

michigan had 22

Also 4 assists, meaning that she was responsible for 31/33 of Iowa’s first quarter points

Edit: I don’t like having to use Peacock but I do like when Aliyah Boston is doing an Iowa game and rizzes up Clark because she thinks (correctly imo) that her and Clark as a duo would be unstoppable Drexler/Olajuwon style

DC Murderverse fucked around with this message at 02:38 on Feb 16, 2024

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.

DC Murderverse posted:

https://x.com/fieldyates/status/1758297290924605845?s=46&t=5gxKQFzDrDvx-7j58Ypw3g

Now time to take down Pistol Pete

edit: ESPN gonna send 100k to the pistons to draft Caitlin in the second round of the draft to make their dumb idea to split it into two days pay off

unearthly swag

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

When they said logo I thought they meant the Hawkeye at center court, but that’s cool too.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Goodbye DANIEL.

PotatoJudge
May 22, 2004

This is the Nebraska game all over again. Purdue is sleepwalking on offense, bad turnovers, missed free throws while on defense they are going under on screens on guys they shouldn't and not closing out on shooters.

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

PotatoJudge posted:

This is the Nebraska game all over again. Purdue is sleepwalking on offense, bad turnovers, missed free throws while on defense they are going under on screens on guys they shouldn't and not closing out on shooters.

Change a few words and it’s Purdue football.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
L Luie

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

Clark let her teammate have the CHA scoring record for like a week before scoring 49 in her record breaking game

What an insane person

https://x.com/iqfor3/status/1758323973148885062?s=46&t=5gxKQFzDrDvx-7j58Ypw3g

edit: she’s 99 behind Pete Maravich with 4 games left in the regular season so she’ll probably pick that one up before the tournament to clear her head, but it’s possible that the game where she does will be the regular season finale at home against #2 Ohio State for the 1 seed in the conference tournament.

DC Murderverse fucked around with this message at 04:19 on Feb 16, 2024

PotatoJudge
May 22, 2004

Shot chart for every Clark make

https://twitter.com/kirkgoldsberry/status/1758324190464102570?t=I5iIPY1o29odl_4Pznpd2g

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

I didn't really get a good look at it cause they don't show the replay but that Flagrant 2 on Langborn was SUCH a bad call and Rutgers really did get lucky lol. Big 10 refs are just embarrassingly awful.

Ungratek
Aug 2, 2005

Went to Villanova Georgetown tonight. Villanova did not pass the eye test for the bubble IMO

Paying2Lurk
Sep 15, 2023

I'd take a bullet
for a bud any day.
Kid on GameDay trying to hit a half court shot for $19,000 couldn't even get a ball anywhere close to the hoop. Good job, Auburn.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

Solid game all around for the Clones. Houston looks to be on pace to beat Texas so Monday will be a face off between 1 and 2 in the big 12.

E: I just saw Virginia went 1/11 on FTs. They still won, but my god that’s awful. Must be painful to watch that team.

Bird in a Blender fucked around with this message at 20:25 on Feb 17, 2024

Ungratek
Aug 2, 2005

Bird in a Blender posted:

Solid game all around for the Clones. Houston looks to be on pace to beat Texas so Monday will be a face off between 1 and 2 in the big 12.

E: I just saw Virginia went 1/11 on FTs. They still won, but my god that’s awful. Must be painful to watch that team.

It is

OPAONI
Jul 23, 2021
Oh good the Tar Heels look competent again. I still feel the tournament is gonna be UConn, Perdue, and everyone else but its nice to look like we belong in the mix.

E: If we lose I'm gonna buy my own drat redtext.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

Just saw Kansas State lost to TCU at home. That’s it for their tournament hopes.

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.

this UVA team is so weird, they are atrocious at free throws (350th out of 362 D1 teams), something which harms them even more as a team built around the slowest possible tempo and the least number of scoring opportunities. you would expect them as a result to lose more than their share of close games and yet none of their 5 losses were by single digits and most were absolute blowouts. in particular they are 5-0 in games decided by a single possession. (6 counting the State OT one where they went 7-13 from the line)

no matter what happens in the game in Blacksburg Monday night it is going to be real ugly

elentar fucked around with this message at 20:52 on Feb 17, 2024

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

https://twitter.com/RutgersFBTalk/status/1758642013615116383

many people are saying this

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Marquette just frustrating me again and looking like frauds.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

Lots of teams look bad against UConn though, especially on the road. I’d be more concerned if this was in Milwaukee.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Lots of teams look bad against UConn though, especially on the road. I’d be more concerned if this was in Milwaukee.

I still don't think a 4 should be losing to a 1 by 20+ even on their home court, Marquette seems to have a talent for getting featured and then playing like utter frauds.

PotatoJudge
May 22, 2004

Wisconsin is in free fall, and its mostly because they've forgotten how to play defense.

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

The call came in from the Big 12 office at halftime smdh

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Just saw Kansas State lost to TCU at home. That’s it for their tournament hopes.

Good.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
Think this is the first Jayhawks away win in over a month.

Haschel Cedricson
Jan 4, 2006

Brinkmanship

I don't know how much people in here care about Division II, but weird news out of my alma mater:

Western Oregon cancels remainder of women's basketball season without saying why

quote:

The school did not give a reason but said it was “due to internal team challenges.”

“The decision reflects a commitment to addressing and resolving issues impacting the program,” the school said in the press release.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

https://x.com/agershon99/status/1758979833005064441?s=20