Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Clive?
Clive
a
Clive
View Results

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

imagine taking three fingers and just...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Macys paid for this. Noodle Boy and Bonby are bad at video games and even worse friends.

vg, can i have the worm as my avatar please i am very small and i am don't have a lot of money so you can understand the kind of pressure i am under

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

Can AI make that worm replace Vince McMahon in that gif where he falls out the chair

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

omg chael crash posted:

vg, can i have the worm as my avatar please i am very small and i am don't have a lot of money so you can understand the kind of pressure i am under

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Lol

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

i wanted to say absolutely do not give the worm to gary but then i saw this

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

lol, Hidetaka's still got it

Flint_Paper posted:

Of course, I had to ask Miyazaki if Shadow of the Erdtree will once again include a poisoned swamp.

"In a word, yes," he said. "But this was actually a point of introspection for me after creating the base game. It was only after creating it that I realised I really like to create poisoned swamps. And this was a little place of introspection and reflection for me. So maybe, when players reach the poisoned swamp in the DLC, they will feel a little bit of this retrospection."

Paying2Lurk
Sep 15, 2023

I'd take a bullet
for a bud any day.
Suddenly want some Quiznos.

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
What about a swamp that heals you

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

poison swamps are my favorite areas in most of the souls games. the rest of the game is there to provide contrast and to make the poison swamp even better

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

The next Souls game should have you playing as The Tainted One who can only survive normally in poison swamps but everywhere else slowly drains your health, forcing you to run from poison swamp to poison swamp.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

omg chael crash posted:

This poster is lying and drops $50 a week on destiny currency.

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

new games are in the op calendar along with 56k shattering gifs. pretty wild news day out of literally nowhere

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

mysterious frankie posted:

I'm a weird outlier who loved Elden Ring the one time i played it but cannot imagine playing it again, DLC or no. I think I overdid it the first time out and now dipping back in sounds unpleasant. I also bought it for my pc before I got the PS5 and now that I've seen the promised land, I can't go back to playing things on my laptop, which means buying it a second time for PS5, starting from scratch, then eventually getting around to the DLC, which sounds... oof.

I will definitely watch all the lore videos on YouTube, however.

Same. Giant worlds that require 100s of hours to discover and master don’t need more dlc you sickos.

Volte
Oct 4, 2004

woosh woosh

Haptical Sales Slut posted:

Same. Giant worlds that require 100s of hours to discover and master don’t need more dlc you sickos.
I agree wholeheartedly, with a very specific exception for Elden Ring

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat

The Elemental of Surprise

Boy of Joy
Sep 28, 2001
I thought I was dead. But I think I'm Cleopatra, too.
Nice thing about Elden Ring is once you’ve beaten it you can absolutely blow through the game and skip most stuff on replays. It’s not like it forces you to do EVERYTHING

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
Seeing something on the horizon and not going to check it out is the antithesis of Elden Ring

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat
I wonder if they’re gonna utilize the mysterious center of the map like a bunch of data miners speculated or if it’s a separate map

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺

Boy of Joy posted:

Nice thing about Elden Ring is once you’ve beaten it you can absolutely blow through the game and skip most stuff on replays. It’s not like it forces you to do EVERYTHING

I keep telling myself I'm going to plat it now I own it on ps5 but tbh I don't know if I can be bothered. You can abuse cloud save uploads to get multiple endings on a save file on ps5 right?

Baggot
Sep 9, 2009

Hail to the King, baby.

Jezza of OZPOS posted:

I keep telling myself I'm going to plat it now I own it on ps5 but tbh I don't know if I can be bothered. You can abuse cloud save uploads to get multiple endings on a save file on ps5 right?

Yes, I got the plat in a single run. You just have to make sure you set up your run so you can meet all the requirements at the very end for all the endings.

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Macys paid for this. Noodle Boy and Bonby are bad at video games and even worse friends.

Baggot posted:

Yes, I got the plat in a single run. You just have to make sure you set up your run so you can meet all the requirements at the very end for all the endings.

would this have actually been your second run, or did you actually spoil literally everything in the game on yourself just for a meaningless achievement

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

So I've been hearing rumors of a PS5 Pro, I never was able to snag a PS5 during lockdown would getting a Pro be the better option?

Asking owners of like the PS4 Pro and whatnot.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Yeah buying a hypothetical console that might not even exist is always a great move, go for it

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!

Baggot posted:

worse than using a one hit kill trainer in sekiro imo

ZeeBoi
Jan 17, 2001

https://x.com/AskPlayStation/status/1760406409743593687?s=20

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

lol

acksplode
May 17, 2004

Nice. Looks like Sony already put up the support article that explains how it works: https://www.playstation.com/en-gb/support/account/set-up-passkey-psn/

quote:

Some hardware security keys may encounter issues; consider using synced passkeys on mobile devices.

:sigh:

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

yeah I can see how that will go if you ever lose your passkey. Have fun having to call Sony tech support.

acksplode
May 17, 2004

I said come in! posted:

yeah I can see how that will go if you ever lose your passkey. Have fun having to call Sony tech support.
You can set up multiple passkeys to cover for that. In any case, that call is probably easier than calling Sony to get access to your account back after it got hacked and banned for malicious behavior. Pick your poison

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
Also easier than calling your credit card company after someone uses your Sony wallet to load up on FIFA cards or whatever

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I would never attach a credit card to a Sony service, not in a trillion years. Get real.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

BeanpolePeckerwood posted:

I would never attach a credit card to a Sony service, not in a trillion years. Get real.

Anyone who was around during the PS3 era, probably feels the same.

Baggot
Sep 9, 2009

Hail to the King, baby.

lol yeah. I still only connected my PayPal, and usually top off with discounted PSN cards.

ShoogaSlim
May 22, 2001

YOU ARE THE DUMBEST MEATHEAD IDIOT ON THE PLANET, STOP FUCKING POSTING

i was around for the ps3 thing and i have my credit card connected to psn. have for years. never had an issue since, don't give in to fear.

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

I believe Emmanuelle is shit, though Emmanuelle 2, Emmanuelle '77 and Goodbye, Emmanuelle may be very good movies.

lol, Hidetaka's still got it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Can't believe I missed this, but apparently there was a new Little Devil Inside trailer today!?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_TcRcIY8a4