Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

Goblin deez nuts amirite ladies?

graph posted:

the local axios scooped that the fed got a giant million+ tax credit from the state last week so guess summerslam will be in cle

Handing out tax credits because the rape company sent some midcarders over, what a joke of a country.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

i want to see a defeated cm punk doing the yamcha death pose

Sugar Blaster
Dec 15, 2004

All ears, all eyes, all the time!

super macho dude posted:

What if Shane McMahon comes back and he accidentally steps on a landmine on his way down the aisle during his surprise segment with Austin Theory
you mean what if shane throws a bad stomp onto the landmine and the landmine sells it like it made contact because shane is In The Family and explodes anyway? yea that would be pretty legit.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

shane stomps on the landmine and tears his quad, the landmine does not explode

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!
The whole entrance is just a static camera shot of the empty ramp, as Shane has already torn both quads backstage

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

Still can't believe the WON Promotion of the year couldn't sign Jay White, Will Ospreay, Mercedes Moné, and probably Okada, but can sign one old guy with full of dusty old bones and still have a bunch of people that were probably complicit or involved sex trafficking and sexual assault involved in it.

That sounds like a poopy company to me.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

Majinfoose posted:

That sounds like a poopy company to me.

don't blame Mr. Pooper for this

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

skaboomizzy posted:

don't blame Mr. Pooper for this

I mean, Cody negotiated with Vince personally

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Drakkel posted:

The whole entrance is just a static camera shot of the empty ramp, as Shane has already torn both quads backstage

shane avoids being blown up by the mine due to getting blown up walking to the ring

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

VideoWitch
Oct 9, 2012

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.
Shane steps on a mine and dies; Snoop Dogg appears with a mine detector and defeats Vulcan Raven to great applause.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
punk tries to do the peoples elbow on rock and somehow snaps his own spine while simultaneously punching himself in the nuts

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

ridge holland hits big e with a big overhead belly to belly suplex and breaks his neck. i gujess? what's going on?

emjayo
Apr 11, 2013

kurt angle wins the olympic gold medal with a

BROKEN

FREAKIN

ROLLINS

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

Seams posted:

r truth went to Austria instead of Australia 😂😂😂😂

The Fed ripping off ZMAK? A first round match for the Immortal Tournament was to be between Pambos Palikaros and Hacker, and the Hacker's faction made Pambos go to Tehran rather than Athens, and that was a month or two ago.

Alexander Hamilton
Dec 29, 2008
It’s a Dumb & Dumber joke

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

ethical consumption of WWE is when you shine it up real nice, turn that son of a bitch sideways and so on and so forth

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Given what little I remember of the plot of P3...finishing the story might be bad for everyone

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Cavauro posted:

ridge holland hits big e with a big overhead belly to belly suplex and breaks his neck. i gujess? what's going on?

Well you see you are making a joke about a shittily trained wrestler injuring someone beloved due to his own lack of care

We are making jokes about an overpaid, overhyped manchild who has injured himself repeatedly

You are getting all worked up because you think we are wishing harm on your beloved rape company employees, whereas we see it as basic pattern recognition

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Person replies to cavauro post, immediately gets hit in the face with a rake that says "bengos" on it.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

phantom of krankor: your beloved hu-mon rape company

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

what
just
happened

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

MJeff posted:

Person replies to cavauro post, immediately gets hit in the face with a rake that says "bengos" on it.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

That DICK! posted:

phantom of krankor: your beloved hu-mon rape company

YOU SCUM!

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

rotinaj posted:

Well you see you are making a joke about a shittily trained wrestler injuring someone beloved due to his own lack of care

We are making jokes about an overpaid, overhyped manchild who has injured himself repeatedly

You are getting all worked up because you think we are wishing harm on your beloved rape company employees, whereas we see it as basic pattern recognition

Nice humblebrag!

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

i hope no wrestlers are seriously injured or crippled but it is funny when punk gets injured doing things such as opening a can of pepsi or sitting down in a comfy chair

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

rotinaj posted:

You love rape company employees? Whoa dude wowza would not be admitting that one out loud.

*Whispering to the next poster* can you loving believe he said that? The things people will just admit

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

:gas:

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

we have reached the point where we can no longer discuss the wwe without goons being weird and throwing out accusations on who likes the WWE the most... cody and cm punk's story will remain unfinished

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

reality only has one royal family (pointing to the rock's giant family tree graphic)

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

projecthalaxy posted:

Nice humblebrag!

Remember when it was a bannable offense to even mention having a girlfriend?

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Power Windows posted:

Remember when it was a bannable offense to even mention having a girlfriend?

something awful rocks lol

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

Okay, let's stop lobbing "rape company enjoyer" accusations around and posting snide comments. It's run its course. When you're not even looking at who posted what just so you can get a snipe in it helps nothing and just leads to the...third? Fourth? circular argument in two days. Just talk about funny and not-so-funny stuff without taking shots at other posters constantly.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

rotinaj posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3gJJjtzOxI

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

you see Cody your father was a mediocre wrestler but he was an amazing scientist

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Cavauro and WWE… sitting in a tree