Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

Bread Set Jettison posted:

It’d be really funny if she had a contract with the secret devil and she literally told us her contract very early. That would be an extremely Fujimoto move

Makes sense, considering her weirdest ability has been being able to sneak away when she shouldn't. She managed to hide in Hell, after all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

I don't understand but I've also heard much worse
loving AWESOME fanart I just found :stwoon:

Source

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

Happy Landfill posted:

loving AWESOME fanart I just found :stwoon:

Source

Really, the terror is less of a thing for an Asa date than fish facts.

Popo
Apr 24, 2008

Homestuck is a true work of art surpassing all of Shakespeare's works.
Fujimoto would love that poster.

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Bucky RIP

JamMasterJim
Mar 27, 2010
Well, poo poo.
https://mangaplus.shueisha.co.jp/viewer/1019809

Namnesor
Jun 29, 2005

Dante's allowance - $100
everything that has already gone wrong is going to get so much more wrong

Robviously
Aug 21, 2010

Genius. Billionaire. Playboy. Philanthropist.

:tviv:

Should have been, but wasn't, expecting any of that. Given what we've seen of the Denji's old org, I'm gonna be real loving pissed if Kishibe has anything at all to do with this. What the actual gently caress is happening there.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Poor Denji. He just can't get his legs under him lately.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
Oh man I love Captain Tsubasa

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
That's a lot of right legs

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

Fallen Rib
Haven't been this excited to see some legs in a hot minute, gently caress em up asa...

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Lol that final panel, let's go!!!

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Jerkface posted:

Haven't been this excited to see some legs in a hot minute, gently caress em up asa...

I mean to be honest, with the way things are going, it could very well be: Asa breaks in, kills a bunch of people, gets to Denji, and then "Denji, Chainsaw Sword"

I R SMART LIKE ROCK
Mar 10, 2003

I just want a hug.

Fun Shoe

Terper posted:

Lol that final panel, let's go!!!

the hero of this story is finally back. I was just off by a chapter

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011
It's about time for my once per decade ban for being a consistently terrible poster.

ImpAtom posted:

I mean to be honest, with the way things are going, it could very well be: Asa breaks in, kills a bunch of people, gets to Denji, and then "Denji, Chainsaw Sword"

At this point the sweet embrace of oblivion would be a kindness for the dude.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Mulva posted:

At this point the sweet embrace of oblivion would be a kindness for the dude.

Bold of you to assume Denji wouldn't remain sentient and become Asa's wisecracking and horny incredibly depressed talking weapon sidekick.

Cephas
May 11, 2009

Humanity's real enemy is me!
Hya hya foowah!
oh my god what if all that's left of denji when asa gets to him is his spinal cord

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

Madder than ever at Yoshida's group. If turning into chainsaw man was such a problem then they should've protected and provided for Denji and his family. They majorly screwed up and blamed him for just trying to survive.

Eimi
Nov 23, 2013

I will never log offshut up.

bees x1000 posted:

Madder than ever at Yoshida's group. If turning into chainsaw man was such a problem then they should've protected and provided for Denji and his family. They majorly screwed up and blamed him for just trying to survive.

Don't forget Fumiko actively running away from protecting Denji. Like if Denji didn't transform, it's not like they'd have been safe.

Supremezero
Apr 28, 2013

hay gurl
Bruh you can't just say extremely specific things like that and expect to get away with it

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013

bees x1000 posted:

Yeah, honestly that was some incredibly lovely handling. Like seriously, real life witness protection programs would probably do orders of magnitude better job than these chucklefucks.

Hidingo Kojimba
Mar 29, 2010

Public safety seem incredibly bad at any aspect of their jobs that doesn’t involve murder and torture.

Edit: Also, I’m calling that Fumiko is working for Future Devil and anticipating a jail break.

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

Oh man I was wondering what the hell Public Safety was going to do with a huge stash of Chainsaw Man limbs. I don't know but I do know what Yoru could do. :v:

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

bees x1000 posted:

Oh man I was wondering what the hell Public Safety was going to do with a huge stash of Chainsaw Man limbs. I don't know but I do know what Yoru could do. :v:

Annual BBQ night

Valentin
Sep 16, 2012

pochita buddy your vibes are extraordinarily bad lately

Supremezero
Apr 28, 2013

hay gurl

Valentin posted:

He just telling the truth mang.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
oh wow this is just like my favorite series chucky

Justin_Brett
Oct 23, 2012

GAMERDOME put down LOSER
Kishibe, I christen you the king of bums

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?

Valentin posted:

It was a valid question

Malah
May 18, 2015

It would be fantastic if public safety ever suffered meaningful consequences for their incompetence. They almost pulled off a clean sweep of the CSM Church, aaaand then

gently caress 'em up, Yoru.

Scholtz posted:

Uh, you should take a nice long break after finishing Part 1 (Chapter 97)
This was good advice, but Falling Devil somehow had the opposite expected effect on me. I also read Fire Punch and Goodbye Eri; I now put my trust in Fujimoto.

Brightman
Feb 24, 2005

I've seen fun you people wouldn't believe.
Tiki torches on fire off the summit of Kilauea.
I watched disco balls glitter in the dark near the Brandenburg Gate.
All those moments will be lost in time, like crowds in rain.

Time to sleep.
Were they getting multiple limbs or did they just number the parts like how dentists do with teeth?

I R SMART LIKE ROCK
Mar 10, 2003

I just want a hug.

Fun Shoe

Brightman posted:

Were they getting multiple limbs or did they just number the parts like how dentists do with teeth?

I believe they are chopping him into smaller parts. so they can parcel them out to try and prevent him reforming. I get the feeling we might pull an Immortal Hulk

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012

I R SMART LIKE ROCK posted:

I believe they are chopping him into smaller parts. so they can parcel them out to try and prevent him reforming. I get the feeling we might pull an Immortal Hulk
Denji is going to eat another toxic love interest, but more hosed up this time.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
I have to imagine Kishibe is dead or otherwise out of the picture at this point. No way in hell would he sign off on any of this

sube
Nov 7, 2022

this is the most out of left field chapter I have read in the series so far, really good though

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug

bees x1000 posted:

Honestly I suspect that this was intentional. Chainsaw Man is almost certainly something that some higher-ups are worried about, especially with Denji's volatility. I'm guessing they were happy to let him transform so they could take him into custody and for their own experimentation. The real question is why they didn't just do that in the first place and instead waited for an "excuse" to do so.

Brightman posted:

They have cut off his right leg many, many times. Note that they first cut off "right leg number 26" and then get to work on "right leg number 27". I'd guess they're experimenting on him to see the extent and limitations of his limb regeneration, if any.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Justin_Brett posted:

Kishibe, I christen you the king of bums

That's Yoshida surely

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Just a thought:Could other devils eat CSM parts to gain power like with the Gun Devil?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

bees x1000 posted:

Feed the starving when the Ice Witch conquers earth