Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best in franchise
XXX
XXX: State of the Union
XXX: Return of Xander Cage
Namtab
View Results

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
More like no thanks chart

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Meowywitch posted:

I'm... reading one piece. it's happening. pier pressure works.

Prefer jettys myself.

TuxedoOrca
Feb 6, 2024
My entire experience of DR is a hour long John Wolfe stream where he keeps assuring the audience that it will get better.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

unsure where the dislike for DR2 is coming from when it has Nagito Komaeda, and MEAT ON THE BONE

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
sounds like its probably because of those two things

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Ohtori Akio posted:

sounds like its probably because of those two things

then it did its proper job filtering out the weak

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
DR2 has some of the most interesting characters in the franchise and then completely wastes all of them, the character writing in that game is kind of infuriating.

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 5 days!)

Ouch @ H-mart haul.

$120 for mine. Not bad.

Paid for mom’s as well…she went $140 including some big bag of fancy brown rice that was $50

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

Nate RFB posted:

DR2 has some of the most interesting characters in the franchise and then completely wastes all of them, the character writing in that game is kind of infuriating.

nagito at least is absolutely not wasted

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya
Translation is an art rather than a science, but it is still quite possible to commit bad art and there are plenty of hacks running around.

Pootybutt
Apr 5, 2011

Whichever's the one w the lil troll kid who sounds like Impmon, that's the best one(in spirit, never played any)

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Arc Hammer posted:

Now I'm imagining a Kansai accent as a Newfie

I have been doing this the whole time.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Impmon ftw.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Furnaceface posted:

I have been doing this the whole time.

Imagining if Gordon Pinsent did anime.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

I love one piece

perhap t

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Liking the start of the anniversary Granblue event especially since it's building off the first ever event (lamo) but boy did they mess up by making Bennu Human with a mask. Bird man looked way better!

sinky
Feb 22, 2011

Slippery Tilde
Crunchyroll CEO Says A.I. Generated Subtitles Are "Definitely an Area We're Focused On" :shepface:

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Piss on that poo poo

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

Crunchyroll continues to be a terrible company I see

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Burn that dogshit to the ground

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Not that worried, one thousand percent chance that quote is just the dipshit CEO trying to please investors with no idea of what AI translation would even entail

sinky
Feb 22, 2011

Slippery Tilde

Arist posted:

Not that worried, one thousand percent chance that quote is just the dipshit CEO trying to please investors with no idea of what AI translation would even entail

It entails paying actual skilled translators gently caress all, and this quarters numbers looking great! :homebrew:

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

Don’t they basically already pay their translators slave wages as it is?

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
They're getting paid???

haypliss
Oct 2, 2022

Guy who learned nothing from the Yuzuki Family incident, when that wasn't even a popular or hyped show. Also weird to not know what's actually up with piracy in your backyard. People aren't stealing anime to get episodes faster, they just don't want to pay due to the 4+ platforms that split anime or because the quality is already bad in some way without introducing AI.

Southern Cassowary
Jan 3, 2023

nieces came over and wanted mcdonalds

all the packaging was wcdonalds themed

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

https://twitter.com/Ackermin/status/1762232006920769706?s=19

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

I just checked this dude's profile and literally one tweet down he's retweeting the idiot we were all making fun of yesterday, still extremely not-mad and going off about Tolkien

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Yamato is soooo far away, it's a shame

Pootybutt
Apr 5, 2011

By the Gods! Spit Yo poo poo, Indeed!

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

Southern Cassowary posted:

nieces came over and wanted mcdonalds

all the packaging was wcdonalds themed

the australian version of wcdonalds is waccas

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

MORT cancels dance: interrupted by MORT

This is really funny after reading the latest scanlated chapter

Bro the thing you're holding up as the standard does exactly what you're complaining about

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Tarezax posted:

Bro the thing you're holding up as the standard does exactly what you're complaining about

lmao

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Having their brain broken upon hearing bearer seek seek lest for 100 hours in DS2.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

[redacted]

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Tarezax posted:

if ubel and glasses man are back im probably gonna pick it up again lol. past few chapters have been pretty boring to me

Southern Cassowary
Jan 3, 2023

kirbysuperstar posted:

the australian version of wcdonalds is waccas

yup

Whirling
Feb 23, 2023

I swear that every guy I met who hates the FF12/14 localizations (which is what this guy is probably whining about) has been someone who is barely literate in English, let alone Japanese

copy
Jul 26, 2007

hark, a kicking upon your bitch rear end! forsooth!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Whirling posted:

I swear that every guy I met who hates the FF12/14 localizations (which is what this guy is probably whining about) has been someone who is barely literate in English, let alone Japanese

People still get mad about Urianger?