Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best in franchise
XXX
XXX: State of the Union
XXX: Return of Xander Cage
Namtab
View Results

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Every story beat so far in ff7r has put a big smile on my face. I feel like a 16 year old in front of his playstation all over again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

It’s a tremendously fun game.. very goofy in all the right ways, combat is better than remake too

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Wish I had a drat PS5

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Waffleman_ posted:

Wish I had a drat PS5

yeah the housing crisis is pretty bad right now :D

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

Waffleman_ posted:

Girl who refuses to watch One Pace voice

where is she, I want to chat with her

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Not to far in to FF7 Rebirth but the first big open world section is just fun to travel around and look for stuff in an old school Square RPG way compared to 16 for me. Also shows why the game is on the PS5 only cause the PS4

SatoshiMiwa fucked around with this message at 19:02 on Mar 2, 2024

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 7 days!)

Sleng Teng posted:

It’s a tremendously fun game.. very goofy in all the right ways, combat is better than remake too

I was just it’s alrite I guess for combat in Remake.

But I liked Yuffie intermission, I hear they all buffed her to her standards.

Be nice to wash out the not a rpg taste of ff16 out

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
there is only one way to wash out the bitter taste of final fantasy 16, a big budget action rpg with light gear and customization systems. it is by playing another big budget final fantasy action rpg with light gear and customization systems

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Eh, while they do have a lot in common FF7 Remake/Rebirth is different from 16 in a lot of ways that they are very different games and it's not to shocking to see someone getting more into 7 if they bounced of 16

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Waffleman_ posted:

Wish I had a drat PS5

same

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

any post can be a kannapost
if you want it to be

Very Special Episode starts in an hour https://twitch.tv/tha_swizzler

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Luffy and Ace flashbacks actually got me to cry...well done Odacchi

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
https://twitter.com/haaschimoto/status/1763938790064681448?t=0CBWDNGlPgwPVzItJ5n59g&s=19

The power of anime Kyle MacLachlan cannot be contained.

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

any post can be a kannapost
if you want it to be

https://twitch.tv/tha_swizzler

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Rebirth is so good.

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 7 days!)

Oh didn’t know helldivers 2 is also ps5, ps5 gonna get some loving

I R SMART LIKE ROCK
Mar 10, 2003

I just want a hug.

Fun Shoe
glad to hear people are happy with it. I'll be sitting on the sidelines until steam release :cry:

Pootybutt
Apr 5, 2011

Golden Wind animator: OK Boss, so we got all those transitions sequences you suggested for the end of Bruno's flashback drawn up. Do ya want the cloud of cocaine exploding in your face transition, the zipper opening transition or the Bruno through the years transi-

Episode director: Yes

Animator: uhh Excuse m-

ED: Yes Yes Yes YES YES YES! YES! YES!!

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Every year I expect nothing from the Crunchyroll anime awards and every year the winners still end up being a massive disappointment

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Suzume won best film so heck, it's alright in my book.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

lol shitjutsu midsen anime of the year. not that awards shows ever matter but still, lol

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Even though I'm super down on the Chainsaw Man anime if you had to pick a shonen for anime of the year Chainsaw Man would of been a way better pick.

Not that it should of beat out Bocchi or (even though it wasn't nominated) MyGo!

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

I made it to the one piece timeskip. my kids are all grown up...im proud of them.

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Jjk ftw

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

It's weird that they insist on hosting them in Japan so the announcements happen in the rear end end of the morning in the main country they do business in.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

theyre basically just patting the asses of the companies they license anime from, its not really about their audience

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Endorph posted:

theyre basically just patting the asses of the companies they license anime from, its not really about their audience

Yeah this tracks and probably explains why Witch from Mercury didn't win anything or get a lot of nominations. Crunchy and Bamco aren't really that close compared to say Mappa and Shueisha

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

The weird eligibility periods also didn't work in G-Witch's favor, the first season wasn't eligible for last year, and enough time has passed by now that recency bias for other shows just buried it

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
Remember when Crunchyroll just dumped the dub for G-Witch's prologue onto the service without so much as a peep and it took them weeks to acknowledge anyone had even been cast.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I honestly think part of it was them being a bit salty that they had to do the Cucuruz Doan's Island dub with a union cast

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
I dont think CR had anything to do with Doan's Island's dub, did they? NYAV has been doing most of the english work since 2009. Tough for them, the Doan's Island dub is a banger and I hope NYAV continues to get more Gundam work.

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Making my quarterly post to say that frieren is good.

I will see you all again the month of June.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Megamissen posted:

Very Special Episode starts in an hour https://twitch.tv/tha_swizzler

I died in this

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

littleorv posted:

Making my quarterly post to say that frieren is good.

I will see you all again the month of June.

hello orb, bye orb

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

I imagine Witch from Mercury airing on the Gundam info Youtube channel as well as CR also meant Crunchy didn't really feel like heavily promoting it compared to shows that stream only on CR

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
So that's probably why Vinland Saga Season 2 got zilch as well. Probably did more numbers from the Netflix version.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

crunchy roll can crunch on my rear end

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Arc Hammer posted:

I dont think CR had anything to do with Doan's Island's dub, did they? NYAV has been doing most of the english work since 2009. Tough for them, the Doan's Island dub is a banger and I hope NYAV continues to get more Gundam work.

They distributed it in theaters.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Waffleman_ posted:

They distributed it in theaters.

Huh. Well still, gently caress 'em for being salty about unionized actors, then. I didn't realize they handled the distribution, really hoping that future Gundam isn't handled only through CR.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Meowywitch posted:

i hope it's shrimp lo mein!!!!!!!!!!

tonight it is the house special lo mein