Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best in franchise
XXX
XXX: State of the Union
XXX: Return of Xander Cage
Namtab
View Results

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

verbal enema posted:

Is there a name for that flying X chop anime dudes do like Kasuga in Like A Dragon or is it just flying X Chop

https://twitter.com/SirLARIATO/status/1257107108392206336

its an exaggerated flying cross chop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Yeah its basically just a fancied up double cross chop.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
It rules

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
To the nearly 500 people browsing ADTRW, please feel free to post and chat about what things you think are cool and fun at the moment.

Currently i'm watching madoka magica through fully for the first time, and i really do love both the pastel color palette and the mixed media being used for the witch's labyrinths, which really does give them an otherworldly and disconcerting atmosphere.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Julias posted:

To the nearly 500 people browsing ADTRW, please feel free to post and chat about what things you think are cool and fun at the moment.

i'm going to be playing Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup until i die

also Dungeon Meshi ftw

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
I'm watching the movie Permanent Vacation while I wait for my friend to get home so we can play Helldivers

Southern Cassowary
Jan 3, 2023

Julias posted:

Currently i'm watching madoka magica through fully for the first time, and i really do love both the pastel color palette and the mixed media being used for the witch's labyrinths, which really does give them an otherworldly and disconcerting atmosphere.

the mixed media in madoka was honestly my favorite part when i watched back in the day. such a cool stylistic flourish.

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

symbolic posted:

also Dungeon Meshi ftw

:hai:

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Family has left after spending a couple of days here and now I will be playing FF7Rebirth in earnest.

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

I am waiting for Dungeon Meshi to be done like a good boy before enjoying the full season… it’s tough out here

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Sleng Teng posted:

I am waiting for Dungeon Meshi to be done like a good boy before enjoying the full season… it’s tough out here

nerd

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Julias posted:

Formula 1 started yesterday so my weekends have meaning again. Saw Dune Part 2 this afternoon and it was fantastic. Playing Darktide until my paycheque arrives and I can pick up Helldivers 2. Torture Princess remains funny. Need more homoerotic super robots.

Pootybutt
Apr 5, 2011

Last Buuchigiri was a real good taste of cartoony wrasslin before Kinnikuman premiers, I'm so mad hyped.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

Julias posted:

I'm reading one piece, king of Manga

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I'm up to almost 30 hours in FF7R2 in the four days since it came out

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Sakurazuka posted:

I'm up to almost 30 hours in FF7R2 in the four days since it came out

*gamer nod*

TuxedoOrca
Feb 6, 2024
I'm currently reading Dungeon Meshi.

I've actually read it in the past but fell off it due to being busy with stuff and it ended in the meantime. So what better reason than to reread it and finish it now?

Last Celebration
Mar 30, 2010

Julias posted:

I’m playing Like A Dragon: Infinite Wealth and it rules, very cool/fun. Also I guess I’m watching Dunmeshi, it’s the first anime I’ve followed week by week instead of just binging years after it came out (or binging it after Netflix unceremoniously dumped it all at once), it’s very fun to have a good show to look forward to every week.

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

Malnutrition is scarier than any beastie.

Julias posted:

I recently finished Octopath Traveler 2, just a good jrpg. I enjoyed walking around the world, stealing everything that wasnt nailed down, and listening to the ost.

currently playing dave the diver, also pretty good so far. no matter how much i upgrade the backpack, im always filling to the brim. just so many fish.

GiantRockFromSpace
Mar 1, 2019

Just Cram It

Julias posted:

Got my first ending in Fate/Samurai Remnant. Nasu and company still cooking well, can't wait to go on the other routes. Still waiting to see what's going on with Lancer in this game though.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Im at the Laundromat

Leraika
Jun 14, 2015

Luckily, I *did* save your old avatar. Fucked around and found out indeed.
I'm watching king-ohger. It's pretty fun to see a sentai show where basically everyone's on some degree of 4D chess. Wish the suit battles were a little bit better, though.

Morphonia is my favorite character.

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 7 days!)

finished crisis core, time for FF7Rebirth.

i'm pretty much gonna have to delete like 4 games or so to make room for this aren't i...

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

verbal enema posted:

Im at the Laundromat

clean clothes are good

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

GateOfD posted:

finished crisis core, time for FF7Rebirth.

i'm pretty much gonna have to delete like 4 games or so to make room for this aren't i...

no because ps5 has no games

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

Julias posted:

I think I'm done tuning the radio telescope I built out of cookware.

Behold, the galaxy.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Julias posted:

Dungeon Meshi is so good its increasing the number of people coming here.

Im playing Dark Age of Camelot, reading Dark Gathering, and watching Mashle with what little spare time I currently have.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Julias posted:

I'm finished with a four day block of shifts before my next day off so I'm feeling fine. Might play some Assassin's Creed 4 and then watch the first episode of Shogun

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Julias posted:

I am finally wrapping up Palworld, I've explored every island except the volcano, and I'm working my way up that. three of the five bosses down, and most of the pals captured, but none of the "real" legendaries yet(frostallion, the centaurs in the desert, etc), they just body me whenever I try to take them on, guess I have to farm for higher tier weapon blueprints.

I found a herd of grizzbolts in the desert which is apparently such an insanely rare spawn that nobody believed the guy who first discovered it because it has an infinitesimally small chance of happening due to requiring multiple low chance factors to trip(only in mornings in a specific part of the desert, game decides to spawn a herd, and having that herd be grizzbolts which are the lowest chance to be picked as the herd type) and apparently is the only way to get them outside of breeding or as a rare spawn on one of the island sanctuaries. this is the only screenshot that came out remotely decently while I got mobbed by them

I've had a lot more fun with the game just going at it slowly, exploring it island by island, capturing 10 of each pal, and not using any guides or tutorials.

I also have it unmodded except for this one essential mod:

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Coxswain Balls posted:

I think I'm done tuning the radio telescope I built out of cookware.

Behold, the galaxy.

Be sure to.. .be sure to what? What was little orphan annie trying to say!?

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Rebirth is so goddamn good I'm losing my mind. Actually 100%ing each map. something I never do in open world games wtf.

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Julias posted:

I'm having a dark weekend, where I decided to read a star wars book and also am working on setting up bluetooth cat tracking

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

looks down at my hands. i'm becoming... the y-yospos bitch...

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

homeless snail posted:

Bad weekend for that

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

homeless snail posted:

more like look left at your hands

Southern Cassowary
Jan 3, 2023

i watched apothecary diaries, went fishing, and learned about computer vision using python. a good weekend.

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Shinjobi posted:

Bad weekend for that
one in one out. computer

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
i am enjoying the end of the fortnite season when i am not studying for an interview i have coming up soon

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF
WHY ARE YOU STILL SMILING
I'm taking a break from a packed VN streak by picking up and finishing some RPGs in series I'd stalled out in. Maybe it's because I dodged spoilers for this long but I feel like I'm amazed nobody told me "hey Kingdom Hearts III did the finale of Nier Automata two years later", that feels like someone would have commented on it at some point.

Got ~5 boss fights left in that and then I swap over from KH to Neptunia, where I get to resume at the truly dire Virtual Stars.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

leather fedora
Jun 27, 2004

The closest acceptable translation is
"die properly"
I relate to this more than I should.
https://twitter.com/ToastCrust/status/1764416664630899135