Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

the milk machine posted:

2020 gave us the trophy robots and for that i am thankful

Trophybots were the most F1 reaction to covid distancing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

https://twitter.com/FastestPitStop/status/1764679747135492113?t=44ZNl7i5voW_Jv89DT2tOg&s=19

The racing is easily the least interesting thing about F1.

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

International Soap Opera was a common thread title during the Schumi years.

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari
Sell Rbr to Andretti. Do it, Thai red Bull dude

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Sounds like the Red Bull team have put the sport of Grand Prix Motor Racing into disrepute, and all their employees should be arrested immediately.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Full Collapse posted:

International Soap Opera was a common thread title during the Schumi years.

I've had a long standing belief that F1 is the Kardashians for men.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Even Ford is getting in on the "we are checking" meme.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

whatever happens i hope it causes red bull to implode

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Zeta Acosta posted:

put luca di montezemolo in charge of the fia

Actually this. It's good to have the Doctor back

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Zeta Acosta posted:

Sell Rbr to Andretti. Do it, Thai red Bull dude

isn't the Thai side of ownership in trouble for corruption again

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Sounds like the Red Bull team have put the sport of Grand Prix Motor Racing into disrepute, and all their employees should be arrested immediately.

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

:lesnick: C-Bangin' it :lesnick:

What a time to be alive.

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

Zeta Acosta posted:

put luca di montezemolo in charge of the fia

hello, my completo friend

MustardFacial
Jun 20, 2011
George Russel's
Official Something Awful Account
Lifelong Tory Voter
2020 was a banger season because it was exciting and it was only like 15 races. Lando closing a 5 second gap in a single lap will stay with me forever.
2021 was an even better season because it was maximum drama at all times. It was peak F1.

Every year has been poo poo since then.

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003
Put me in charge of F1

No, I won’t clean up it’s image or fix any of it’s flaws, but I will get my beak wet while turning a blind eye so in that sense I’m just as qualified as MBS to run the show.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Just lol if you haven't already written every Ford dealership in your region letting them know about the growing BDS Red Bull campaign.

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
I like how they aren’t even pretending to care what checo thinks about the situation lol

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

slave to my cravings posted:

I like how they aren’t even pretending to care what checo thinks about the situation lol

who?

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

BWV posted:

Just lol if you haven't already written every Ford dealership in your region letting them know about the growing BDS Red Bull campaign.

“Thanks for the heads up, now what’s it gonna take to get you into this Mustang at 28% APR?”

Anime Store Adventure
May 6, 2009

And he’s already an expert in infidelity to boot!

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

Just-In-Timeberlake posted:

“Thanks for the heads up, now what’s it gonna take to get you into this Mustang at 28% APR?”

I didn’t know you lived near a military base.

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

Just-In-Timeberlake posted:

[Stares off to middle distance]

God I hate junior enlisted

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Feels Villeneuve posted:

This op. I'd also revoke all their championship points from the last ten years.

MustardFacial
Jun 20, 2011
George Russel's
Lifelong Tory Voter
He is not a Journalist, Noble is an ACTIVIST.
Also this whole mess has been created by people like Noble.
No facts what so ever, just made up stuff from Activists who hates Red Bull.

The Messages was fake, according to a friend of the women who made the fake accusation against Horner.
Independent investigation cleared him...which mean it was a fake accusation...happens all the time and she have told her friend all those messages are FAKE.
Which is why the 2nd batch was never released, Some REAL Reporters reported the first ones looked AI generate.
Then came the friend out confirming they were fake and the 2nd batch wasn't released.

Now the man who has been behind it all showed his ugly face, after all his previous attempts failed to take Horner down.
If I was the head of F1 I would give him a life time ban to F1.
His actions have done massive damage to F1.
If my theory is true of course.
I would also strip the Activist journalists of their press credentials and hand them lifetime ban for pouring fuel on the fire to keep it going.

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

MustardFacial posted:

The Messages was fake, according to a friend of the women who made the fake accusation against Horner.
Independent investigation cleared him...which mean it was a fake accusation...happens all the time and she have told her friend all those messages are FAKE.
Which is why the 2nd batch was never released, Some REAL Reporters reported the first ones looked AI generate.
Then came the friend out confirming they were fake and the 2nd batch wasn't released.

Now the man who has been behind it all showed his ugly face, after all his previous attempts failed to take Horner down.
I would also strip the Activist journalists of their press credentials and hand them lifetime ban for pouring fuel on the fire to keep it going.

MT forums?

MustardFacial
Jun 20, 2011
George Russel's
Lifelong Tory Voter
motorsport.com

Work is a bit slow so I'm having a look at what the fair and balanced F1 public thinks

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

I mean, who would have noticed another madman around here?

I mean if Max does leave and RB has a decent car next season (Still last year of the current regs) that's not exactly bad for him now is it.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

When did Martin Brundle get an account

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?
Does Max actually care about the allegations? Any reason to think he does?

Vando
Oct 26, 2007

stoats about

Rinkles posted:

He didn't come out supporting Horner at any point in the weekend, just ducked/deflected into how it's the team performance that matters.

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

quote:

Some REAL Reporters reported the first ones looked AI generate.

Well then

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

MustardFacial posted:

Sir, this is a Wendy’s drive thru.

SocksAndSandals
Jun 6, 2011

Red bull is nothing but image and marketing. They can't afford to not end this in a PR friendly way that bolsters the brand image of extreme/adventure/cool - maybe the magicians will find a way to keep Horner but seems like a tough sell.

I'm sure all the other sponsors are cranking up the heat too.

Curious that Honda has said jack poo poo about any of this but I guess their (visible) involvement is minimal at this point.

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

Rinkles posted:

as long as this goes on people are not talking about max verstappen winning races

MustardFacial
Jun 20, 2011
George Russel's
Lifelong Tory Voter

Full Collapse posted:

Sir, this is a Wendy’s drive thru.

Do you get the world's most retarded AI help you write this drivel. A senior barrister and associated law firm have concluded that there's nothing to see here but apparently you, other journos bereft of a moral compass plus the likes of verstappen sr, Wolff and Brown know better...which is ironic since it looks to me like a self-interest group with no moral compass.

Ban Jos verstappen, it will do Max a favour.

You seem to have overlooked the fact that the person who originally supplied the screenshots would also have copies...so look there and look at who had access to all the email addresses as I don't and nor do the overwhelming majority.

Before you get into idle speculation you should ascertain if the content is accurate and the only way to do that is to have access to the data on both devices....just because she has a contact with a photo of CH doesn't mean it's him.

You also seem incapable of considering that she is anything from a lazy, incompetent employee that chose to work in a high pressure environment and got shouted at (fair enough) to a scheming psychopath who sought to find riches by whatever means possible

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

MustardFacial posted:

Do you get the world's most retarded AI help you write this drivel. A senior barrister and associated law firm have concluded that there's nothing to see here but apparently you, other journos bereft of a moral compass plus the likes of verstappen sr, Wolff and Brown know better...which is ironic since it looks to me like a self-interest group with no moral compass.

Ban Jos verstappen, it will do Max a favour.

You seem to have overlooked the fact that the person who originally supplied the screenshots would also have copies...so look there and look at who had access to all the email addresses as I don't and nor do the overwhelming majority.

Before you get into idle speculation you should ascertain if the content is accurate and the only way to do that is to have access to the data on both devices....just because she has a contact with a photo of CH doesn't mean it's him.

You also seem incapable of considering that she is anything from a lazy, incompetent employee that chose to work in a high pressure environment and got shouted at (fair enough) to a scheming psychopath who sought to find riches by whatever means possible

If someone wants an exposé on troubling mental health, I'd advise they read the motorsports.com comment section on any article.

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

I just wish that idiots saying stupid things could be spread across more of the internet.

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

also when this is over i will not talk about max verstappen winning races

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

God just imagine if this happens and then Newey jumps ship. Red Bull loses the greatest engineer in the sport and their engine supplier at the same time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

Arc Hammer posted:

Red Bull loses the greatest engineer in the sport and their engine supplier at the same time.

Jim Farley has good, honest Midwestern roots and he won't stand for Horny Horner's hogwash.