Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

yea ok posted:

muh pillars. who cares!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

Eat My Fuc posted:

everyone except hangman should have their student loans forgiven by hangman having to pay for them all

banned for posting Christ allegories in the Hell thread

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Ogogone

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

JUNGLE BOY posted:

with this insane roster adding okada and mercedes, i’m more eager than ever to cut the dead weight

the sammy experiment is over. and why would kip sabian ever be on tv again? send miro back to the fed

phase 2 of the aew cinematic universe has begun

I sadly agree about guys like Kip. I'd be happy to see the Miro, Keith Lee, Malakai, Buddy Matthews faction of malcontents hit the road. I'm sure Mercedes will be joining that faction soon enough.

I'd hold off on Sammy, but the Ricky Starks experiment is over for me. And whatever issue Hangman always has, while I doubt it's being a malcontent, I'm kinda over the guy.

You've got Swerve, Ospreay, Okada, Jay White, Mox, Claudio, OC, MJF, let's loving go.

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Dr. Shitt Taker, IBS
lovely Peter Avalon
AR Sucks
etc.

(I think the roster is good as-is really, though there are a few that wouldn't really be missed. Really sucks how badly AR Fox screwed up his chance, he rules)

Actually they put Ogogo on All In last year, he did the preshow and some press. I miss him but apparently he sucked in his last match on the indies unfortunately.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

The AR fox stuff was bullshit. I'll be honest Tony has a really bad sense of what you put up with and let slide because someone has talent and value and what you have a no nonsense policy on.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I like Dirty Dom he’s cool, that Walter match looked good

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF
Just realized we have a tag tournament on the horizon and Kyle is back.

folks,

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I would fully come back into the fold if Tony mended the bridge with Bobby and brought back reDRagon.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

yea ok posted:

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...

yea ok posted:

just you wait, one day it'll be the revenge of the vanilla midgets!

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

NienNunb posted:

I like Dirty Dom he’s cool, that Walter match looked good

WALTER could get a good match out of anyone in fairness

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

NienNunb posted:

I would fully come back into the fold if Tony mended the bridge with Bobby and brought back reDRagon.

I've very sad they never got a real run in AEW and now that Punk is gone the drama level is probably lower. I need Bobby to give more people the iggy!

CombineThresher
Apr 10, 2006

GIT R DONNE

How the hell can anyone complain about too many malcontents in the locker room and want Bobby Fish to come back? Also how did Buddy of all people get on the malcontent list, all the guy does is job to people.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

CombineThresher posted:

How the hell can anyone complain about too many malcontents in the locker room and want Bobby Fish to come back? Also how did Buddy of all people get on the malcontent list, all the guy does is job to people.

I don’t give a poo poo about the malcontents, to be fair. I think it’s cool that Miro is collecting paychecks at home, that’s the American dream.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

CombineThresher posted:

Buddy has jobber-itis like his faction leader.

Bobby Fish wasn't a malcontent he just thought CM Punk was a little bitch and folks,

CombineThresher
Apr 10, 2006

GIT R DONNE

NienNunb posted:

I don’t give a poo poo about the malcontents, to be fair. I think it’s cool that Miro is collecting paychecks at home, that’s the American dream.

I'm not sure where this malcontents narrative even came from. It feels like the internet just decided that Miro and Malakai don't like doing jobs just because they weren't on TV much due to injuries/wife injuries/outside business interests.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

Malakai's injuries have been very serious. At times he couldn't even lay on his back for 3 seconds.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

Just saw that the Bucks are making a "huge announcement" tonight. It is a great idea or terrible idea for the Bucks to gift themselves the tag titles in lieu of a tournament like when HHH was handed the world heavyweight title?

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Wait what happened with AR Fox. I missed all that.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

bad, but i read an idea that i enjoyed and Lulzed at, which is the bucks having a really easy side of the bracket, and the other side being like bcc, ftr, the gunns, some other good team

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

The_Rob posted:

Wait what happened with AR Fox. I missed all that.

He said he could travel overseas for All In and he actually couldn't. This was right when he was doing amazing work as Swerve's goon

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

yea ok posted:

He said he could travel overseas for All In and he actually couldn't. This was right when he was doing amazing work as Swerve's goon

That’s a bummer. I’ve always been a fan of AR Fox

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i hope there is a tournament and there are vignettes with various people filling out their brackets just like march madness, here in march. marcho madness oh yeah! i love sport. gently caress you in hell

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values

yea ok posted:

Swerve had an all star goon squad and they all vanished. P-P-P-P-owerhouse Parker Boudreaux and TRENCH. I am still a Mogul Affiliate

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Tato posted:

Swerve had an all star goon squad and they all vanished. P-P-P-P-owerhouse Parker Boudreaux and TRENCH.

if by all star you mean all jobbers lol

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014
In Bust We Trust

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Quantum of Phallus posted:

Now he's got winners like Tea Leoni

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values

Quantum of Phallus posted:

Trench never lost a match, undefeated like Sting

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

hangman's evp role is diffneret from the other ones and it stands for electric vehicle prick. electric vehicle pooper. ev page. don't read this

CHaKKaWaKka
Aug 6, 2001

I've chosen my next victim. Cry tears of joy it's not you!

there's always rumors about how some wrestlers refuse to job and then I look at their record and they're 3-53. Yeah maybe they should refuse to job a little bit. Have some dignity

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Buddy Matthews gets slandered by association it's very sad

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Cavauro posted:

hangman's evp role is diffneret from the other ones and it stands for electric vehicle prick. electric vehicle pooper. ev page. don't read this

[grabs yellow legal pad and a pensil] No no keep going, this is good.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Qop hates Buddy because of some weird 19th century Brit/Aussie blood feud nonsense. True ignore and move on, imo

Dragonshirt
Oct 28, 2010

a sight for sore eyes

ChrisBTY posted:

Jack Perry is still really young and still has years to grow.

How much taller do you think he'll get?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

changed your avatar 8 hours after signing up to get your character made

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Cavauro posted:

changed your avatar 8 hours after signing up to get your character made

😔😔😔😔😔😔

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

I thought Mjeff changes his avatar and name for a second lol

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

yea ok posted:

bad, but i read an idea that i enjoyed and Lulzed at, which is the bucks having a really easy side of the bracket, and the other side being like bcc, ftr, the gunns, some other good team

Yeah that's better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

NienNunb posted:

Qop hates Buddy because of some weird 19th century Brit/Aussie blood feud nonsense. True ignore and move on, imo

i don't think about Buddy at all