Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Griefor posted:

I thought cigarette sponsors weren't allowed anymore?

Banning art is fascism, friend. Smoke 'em if you got 'em.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

Has Christian Horner been put on the rack yet?

Spedman
Mar 12, 2010

Kangaroos hate Hasselblads

Full Collapse posted:

Has Christian Horner been put on the rack yet?

I thought that's what he was in trouble for

MustardFacial
Jun 20, 2011
George Russel's
Official Something Awful Account
Lifelong Tory Voter

ilmucche posted:

Even if internally they have it cut and dry that the allegations are made up whole cloth this is an awful way to go about dealing with it.

Eagerly awaiting mustard facial's best of motorsport.com comment section feature this week

Work has been nuts this week and I haven't had a lot of time to shitpost so here is a quick one

quote:

The fact that the media still won't show her name, after Horner was cleared and she's been suspended for either the leak or for the false allegations. After having no trouble naming Horner and dragging him through the mud. Clearly shows the misandry of the media. You all owe Horner an apology for disparaging him, and you owe us the readers an apology and explanation for why you are so obviously sexist. Either get the facts and report what you can prove actually happened, or don't report anything. And get your obvious biases under control while your doing it. This is why no one trusts the media anymore, and if I can't trust the people reporting on something as inconsequential as F1 how are we supposed to trust journalists reporting on government or wars. You really need to do better, you should all be ashamed of yourselves.

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003

MustardFacial posted:

here is a quick one

:blastu:

MustardFacial
Jun 20, 2011
George Russel's
Lifelong Tory Voter

It got me out of control I had to have a blast in Bahrain.

delete this chat pls.

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

Jorpers have found F1.

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

Zeta Acosta posted:

Hey guys have you read Kate Wagner article on formula 1? it gave me chills

she's a tremendous writer and it was a terrific article

MustardFacial
Jun 20, 2011
George Russel's
Lifelong Tory Voter
lol new RPM video

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

MustardFacial posted:

lol new RPM video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zN_n-h20Go

My main takeaway from this video is that british daytime television is horrific on a level that American and Canadian TV cannot hope to challenge.

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003
lmao pretty much

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Wow 3:29 has the best pic of all

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari

biceps crimes posted:

she's a tremendous writer and it was a terrific article

Ok

MustardFacial
Jun 20, 2011
George Russel's
Lifelong Tory Voter
Omg the team principal press conference. The press are lighting him up and the schadenfreude is feeding me like a warm soup on a cold day.

fart barterer
Aug 24, 2006

David Byrne - Like Humans Do (Radio Edit).mp3
Ohh, got a link to that?

MustardFacial
Jun 20, 2011
George Russel's
Lifelong Tory Voter

fart barterer posted:

Ohh, got a link to that?

https://youtu.be/FPe7UfB9oHw?feature=shared

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

This is some Lord of the Rings forced-perspective camera work that makes the interviewer look like he's talking to four Hobbits.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
Proud to be tied for second-last in fantasy, ahead of only the person who inexplicably picked Alpine and also both Alpine drivers

Also was watching the IndyCar preview video before St. Pete’s and the guy pronounces Grosjean’s name “ruh-MAN gra-JOHN”

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Pirate Radar posted:

Proud to be tied for second-last in fantasy, ahead of only the person who inexplicably picked Alpine and also both Alpine drivers

Also was watching the IndyCar preview video before St. Pete’s and the guy pronounces Grosjean’s name “ruh-MAN gra-JOHN”

that's because he's Canadian

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
RIP Toriyama Akira :(

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
Carlos out with appendicitis and Oliver Bearman is in to replace him. gently caress sake.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

RIP Ferrari

Grimson
Dec 16, 2004

first f1 academy race of the season is live here in 30ish minutes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTVBbsJu80k

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

Theophany posted:

Carlos out with appendicitis and Oliver Bearman is in to replace him. gently caress sake.

Any replacement driver needs to do at least one session before quali, so kind of now or never. Wild that Sainz got through practice…with appendicitis. Yikes.

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari
sainz is out

https://twitter.com/Formula2/status/1766063681715015862

Clarence
May 3, 2012

Here's your big chance, kid. Don't mess it up.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Crash into Max

aluminumonkey
Jun 19, 2002

Reggie loves tacos
Driving that speed with that many g's with appendicitis? Jesus Christ, that's pretty bad rear end.

*Are you not entertained!?*

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Stroll turns up every weekend with a brain injury and yet nobody applauds him for it

Spedman
Mar 12, 2010

Kangaroos hate Hasselblads
I had appendicitis last year, it comes on pretty quick, feels like stomach cramps near your belly button then the pain moves down towards you right hip. The recovery after the arthroscopic surgery was far more uncomfortable than the pre-surgery pain for me.

refleks
Nov 21, 2006

Thanks Ants posted:

Stroll turns up every weekend with a brain injury and yet nobody applauds him for it

Didn't know Stroll posted here.

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.

Thanks Ants posted:

Crash into Max

🙏🙏🙏

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Literally Lewis Hamilton posted:

Fruity pebbles are way better tho

The grocery store just had the big family size boxes of fruity pebbles bogo. Heavenly.

AutismVaccine
Feb 26, 2017

SPECIAL NEEDS
SQUAD

harperdc posted:

Any replacement driver needs to do at least one session before quali, so kind of now or never. Wild that Sainz got through practice…with appendicitis. Yikes.

np, just take pain killers+ enough stimulants.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1n0qOMNJac

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

Thanks Ants posted:

That’s a rude way to talk about his father

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 39 hours!
max did an interview in which he says that of course he agrees with his father, because how could a son not agree with his father? totally normal 👍

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

big nipples big life posted:

The grocery store just had the big family size boxes of fruity pebbles bogo. Heavenly.

Chills. A sign from god

Quincy Smallvoice
Mar 18, 2006

Bitches leave
gl hf bearman

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MisterBear
Aug 16, 2013

Theophany posted:

Anyone he beats in the GP with next to no practice should probably resign in shame and then Haas and Alpine can get some better drivers.

Also, bloody hell Alonso’s been around a while if he was taking a podium in 2005 on the day Bearman was born.