Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Stereotype)

OIL PANIC
Dec 22, 2022

CAUTIONS
4. ... (If the battery is exhausted, the display of the liquid crystal will become vague and difficult to look at.)
7. Do not use volatile oils such as thinner or benzine and alcohol for wiping.

Salt Fish posted:

Wow, so even fish farms won't save fish from going extinct. That's a crack ping aw yeah..... that's the good stuff I'm high as fkc now ty

"They are plagued by sea lice and disease, suffer from stressful handling and treatments, and live a monotonous life in barren, crowded cages."
lol, literal chicken of the sea

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

OIL PANIC posted:

"They are plagued by sea lice and disease, suffer from stressful handling and treatments, and live a monotonous life in barren, crowded cages."

turn on your collective monitors

SixteenShells
Sep 30, 2021
there's a 4Ckin/foreskin somewhere, i just can't find it

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

Hooting and hollering for C level rise

Samuel Glompers
Nov 26, 2020

Microplastics posted:

love 2C it happen

Confusedslight
Jan 9, 2020

Cold on a Cob posted:

*chuckles* i'm in danger

Hubbert
Mar 25, 2007

At a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

SixteenShells posted:

No point in 4Cin a joke.

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Microplastics posted:

love 2C it happen

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
You want the 4c but you need the 2c

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice

Microplastics posted:

love 2C it happen

Hubbert posted:

No point in 4Cin a joke.

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

:discourse:
It's what's for dinner.

SixteenShells posted:

Have you checked in the back of the synagogue

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

But have you considered whether the child murdered by the driver of that truck was riding an oversized bike?!?! Children riding oversized bikes are the scourge of our roadways!!
The woodpecker in my neighborhood is pecking away. Is it too early for that?

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice

Dokapon Findom posted:

i saw a woodpecker in a park over two weeks ago and i live in the toronto suburbs

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005
Avatar blanked by Admin request.
if you're waiting to 4C things, there needs to be 3.14159265 C first

that's-a piC earthball!

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.
Schwartzenegger voice: “2C or not 2C.” *lights cigar* “2C.” *puffs and tosses lighter in a clump of invasive grass*

SixteenShells
Sep 30, 2021

Oglethorpe posted:

that's-a piC earthball!

you motherfucker

Hubbert
Mar 25, 2007

At a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

Dokapon Findom posted:

You can always check your local noise ordinance rules to see what times are acceptable.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Oglethorpe posted:

that's-a piC earthball!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RxqoP2SCaM

RIP Syndrome
Feb 24, 2016

OIL PANIC posted:

lol, literal chicken of the sea

Farmed salmon are weakened by their living conditions, so I imagine they die off easily. Those that don't die are often horribly mutilated by infections (parasites, bacteria and fungi) and being pumped in and out of treatment tanks where their fins can get torn off etc.

:nws: :nws:

:nws: :nws:

They're also bad for you. Studies regularly find the meat is stuffed with environmental toxins, e.g. at least 7 times the PCB of wild salmon. It's probably due to the pellet feed.

Another fun aspect of pellets is that it won't turn their flesh pink like their natural diet would. So there's an additive for that.

quote:

Natural astaxanthin can be obtained from harvesting Pacific and Antarctic krill, or by extracting it from shrimp shell waste. It can also be made synthetically from petroleum products, which eliminates the need to obtain it from wild sources.

What do we have here. lol

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

*thinks really hard* You 2C... you loose... E...

TACD
Oct 27, 2000

I’m on the 2C food diet

I see food in the ocean and I heat it!

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
All of these jokes make me feel a lot better about the extinction of humanity.

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

Humanity won't go extinct, it'll just shrink, move toward the poles, and become more evil.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

smoobles posted:

Humanity won't go extinct, it'll just shrink, move toward the poles, and become more evil.

drat

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
probably have a long stretch where we just make due with the outside being hostile, as long as we have our climate controlled compartments to hide in.

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
we will become the perfect gamers

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

Rectal Death Alert posted:

I posted an anecdote awhile ago on my other account.

There was this big beautiful oak tree, easily 100 years old, in my old suburban neighborhood. It was in the front yard of a starbucks karen stereotype. I saw her harassing the people she brought in to have it cut down one day.

She put up some lovely black "ornate" light fixture in that corner of the yard and it was rusting almost immediately and looked extremely out of place and lovely. It was one of those lovely quality fixtures Lowe's will order for you off Grainger.

I had an occasion to go back to that neighborhood recently after having not been there for a few years and the light fixture is gone. The house has been flipped multiple times.

When I was a kid we were renting this house out in like an alfalfa field or some poo poo, just a wildly boring landscape where the only real feature was this big willow tree. Then the land owner's son moved a trailer out there to live in, and then he cut the tree down because it would drip on his roof after rains. One of my earlier "hey hold on what the gently caress" moments

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

You couldn't grok my race car, but you dug the roadside blur.

Microplastics posted:

love 2C it happen

thread title

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

smoobles posted:

wow i loved Homeworld

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

Who could 4c this happening

Pink Mist
Sep 28, 2021

TeenageArchipelago posted:

Who could 4c this happening

save this one for 2027

Deep Dish Fuckfest
Sep 6, 2006

Advanced
Computer Touching

Toilet Rascal
hello biosphere thread! i haven't read this thread or looked at the forums much since the start of the year. i also stopped drinking and i'm doing pretty good in general. but today i figured i could take a small peek for old time's sake. just a teeny tiny little peek; last 5 pages at most. give me a sec to read through that

seems i'll be grabbing a beer faster than expected

kreeningsons
Jan 2, 2007

from a non alcohol drinker to another, congrats on your sobriety

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

Deep Dish Fuckfest posted:

hello biosphere thread! i haven't read this thread or looked at the forums much since the start of the year. i also stopped drinking and i'm doing pretty good in general. but today i figured i could take a small peek for old time's sake. just a teeny tiny little peek; last 5 pages at most. give me a sec to read through that

seems i'll be grabbing a beer faster than expected

the only drug you need to cope with climate change is 500cc of lol and 125mg of lmao, twice daily

Argentum
Feb 6, 2011
UGLY LIKE BOWEL CANCER

smoobles posted:

the line (# of ppl who hate climate refugees) is going to go up bigly

Unless
Jul 24, 2005

I art

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sx9eUP1NAmU

Morbus
May 18, 2004

I have it on good authority that we needed to keep warming to under 1.5C to avoid the worst effects of climate change.

Therefore, now that we are at 2C, the worst is over! Congratulations, friends! We did it!

Ted Wassanasong
Apr 8, 2020

smoobles posted:

Thats just one of the last stages before extinction.

Deep Dish Fuckfest
Sep 6, 2006

Advanced
Computer Touching

Toilet Rascal

kreeningsons posted:

from a non alcohol drinker to another, congrats on your sobriety

thanks, but i don't think that's gonna last for much longer. honestly i don't really care; i didn't decide to stop drinking, it kind of just happened and i decided to roll with it

The Oldest Man posted:

the only drug you need to cope with climate change is 500cc of lol and 125mg of lmao, twice daily

that stopped working a while back for some reason. now it's all cracks no pings all day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

Pink Mist posted:

save this one for Jan 2025